JM Sales & Marketingpoor service

The sales folks did a Kirby demo and did a hard sale with different levels of managers talking to me on the phone and coming in the house. I did purchase the new Kirby and they left with the extra shampoo they promised and did not ever send me the years supply of vacuum cleaner bags. I remember asking them for a business card and they said all the information was on the receipt. I called the office at least twice and they said they would send it to me. Nada. I just called again today after less than 3 months and the number is now disconnected. Watch out for the door to door sales people.

• Gb
    G Bean Sep 14, 2009

THese people RUINED my wool berber carpet and upfront agreed to replace it, and 2 years later a
    pending civil lawsuit doesnt seem to phase them.
    Cant wait fo rthem to not show up in court so I can retain judgement.
    $1800 for a 12x14' section of carpet!!!

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices