JM FulfillmentOrder received after cancelling

I have received an order of their Acai Berry and there Chia Powder
Supreme. I cancelled this months ago. There was no statement in the order just the two bottles. I am now getting charges against my bank account for these.

• La
    ladyannake Oct 08, 2009

I just had the same problem as the above message. It took some digging on my part but I finally got satisfaction. The phone number listed with the self hlep cleanse billing on my credit card [protected] GBR is not a valid working number. And yes the letters GBR do stand for Great Britian. Something was ringing a bell in my head so I went back on my credit card statements, all the way back to May of 2009 and there was the exact same charge only the company was listed as pureherbalaid.com. Their phone number is [protected] GBR. I called them and they are located in Canada and they are the same company. I told her I did not authorize these latest two shipments and I wasn't paying for them. I told her I did receive a shipment in May and it had been paid for but why did I receive the two latest shipments in September and October. She told me there had been a problem with the product so shipment had been postponed until now. Funny thing it was under a different name and number. I was told to return the two latest shipments back to the address of JM Fulfillment, 180 W Westfield Ave, Roselle Park, NJ [protected], the company that had shipped them to me. There was no invoice in the one package and I did not open the second so that I can refuse it and return to sender. The one I opened will have a note in it with the confirmation number in it I received from Pureherbalaid.com and I have had direct contact with my credit card company. My account has been closed and a new one opened to block any further charges from this company. It is suspicious that they used two different names and two different numbers and had I not remembered the charge from May I wouyld not have known how to contact them. I would suggest before returning any of these products that you contact this company and get your cancellation confirmation number so you have documentation to back you with the credit company. I never opdered this Acaii product from them and how they got my name and address is beyond me. I hope this is of help to all of you. In the future if you see this same charge on your credit card, dig back like I did as this company seems to want to change their name quite often. I wonder what they are hiding as to have to change their name and numbers, good luck. ladyannake

• Ka
    Katie M Oct 11, 2009

Have called to cancel, still sending shipments and charging my credit card.

• Hu
    HukE31 Oct 19, 2009

They continue to bill my credit card for product not received. Product does not work.

• De
    Delilahrose Nov 12, 2009

Thank you for the 1-800 number that you provided! I too was having an issue trying to get a hold of someone at cleanseprox.com to cancel my order and they sent me an unauthorized shipment!!! I really think this company is a scam because they don't include any paperwork with the order and all the emails and 800 numbers provided are false! None of them work! So I tried the 800 number that was provided and wha lah! Someone actually answered! He tried to give me a little bit of a hard time for the return until I explained to him how I came about getting the actual working number to their customer service (what a joke)! All I can say is this is a lesson learned and I will never order from them again!