JLH WholesalersBeware

R

I recently placed an order for a attache' case for my fathers Christmas present.

I placed the order on December 9th, 2008 over the internet, recieved conformation, etc.

When on December 23, I began to wonder where the attache' case was, I checked the status of my order and it had been CANCELLED!!!.

I had not received any phone call, email, or other correspondance to alert me that their was an issue with my order.

This is a horrible business practice.

The internet shopping public should be aware of JLH Wholesalers because this kind of action is one of the things that makes people leary of shopping on the internet.