Jinwei Kangda - Bejing, Chinamedical products

C Nov 15, 2018

JINWEI KANGDA - Bejing China IS A SCAN COMPANY. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM.

I ordered and paid thousands of dollars IN ADVANCE, even wired them the money directly to the account they emailed to me, and they claim they did not get the money, even though the bank transaction was complete and we supplied them records of the payment multiple times.

Jinwei Kangda still after months has never shipped me any of the products I paid for, and now claim the funds were intercepted by an unknown person in China and they never received our payment. I called, texted and emailed multiple times with their
"sales manager" and she changed her story multiple times. They told me to call my local police which like much of their suggestions, makes no sense at all.

Then they tried to confusingly tell me I must have paid myself see below email from them...

ivy
To craig Nov 7 at 11:42 PM
NOW WE DOUBT YOU PAY TO YOURSELF. YOU ARE THE CHEATER WHO NO PAYMENT, WANT TO GET SHIPMENT. YOU ARE THE TRUE CHEATER. Why not call police ????? Do it. If we are the cheater, i never waste time to contact you. CRAZY.

2018-11-08

Above is the last email they sent me, saying I was crazy, a cheater and for some reason paid myself for these items which makes zero sense.

I would never do business with them again ans would suggest you do not trust them ever in paying in advance for any of their products.