Jewel-Osco — staff - unprofessional
I visited Jewel Osco at 9:00 pm on 443 E 34th Street for a feminine item that I needed ASAP and it was locked in a case. It took over 15 minutes for someone to assist me when there were at least 6 active staff members standing idle, laughing and joking. When I asked the cashier, Maya, for assistance, she didn't call anyone and just said "Yeah it's 9:15, they are getting ready to or gone already." Someone else called for assistance 5 minutes later.
Even if I came in at 9:45 p.m, I should still be able to receive assistances! I shop at this store often and I'm applauded at their poor customer service and lack of urgency to assist guests. If this continues, I will shop elsewhere.
More Jewel-Osco Complaints & Reviews
- Jewel-Osco Supervalu - security nightmares 
- Jewel-Osco - check cashing
- Jewel-Osco - terrible experince! 
- Jewel-Osco - unfair employee treatment 
- Jewel-Osco - new check cashing and service desk employee
- Jewel-Osco - the use of w.i. c coupons
- Jewel-Osco - pharmacy
- Jewel-Osco - service at the deli/chicken counter
- Jewel-Osco - parking
- Jewel-Osco - all products on sale at some locations