JeuvenuAbsolutely shocking

P

I would like to make a complaint against Juveneu with regard to unauthorised money that was taken from my bank account.

I ordered a trial of beatuy cream, however, I was not contacted after I receved the cream to ask what I thought of the product or if I would like to subscribe to their company and receive further products, to me this would have provided and shown great customer service to potential customers. On checking my bank account today I was astonished to see that money had been taken for a subscription to this company without my authorisation.

I think it's absolutely shocking that this can happen and the company should not be allowed to get away with it.