Jet Blue Airlines — will never us them again
No mercy for Military families. Horrible, Horrible, customer service and they basically are screwing the consumer. My son joined the Navy on May 3rd we found out his graduation was suppose to be July 7th, on May 15th we booked a trip to Illinois, the next day May 16th we found out that the date was changed to June 24th, the flight orig. cost 840.00 to fly when we called to change it to the 24th they wanted to charge us and additional 130.00 per person. I faxed them proof from the military that we weren't the ones changing the date the military was, they basically said too bad. Nothing they can do. By time we went back and fourth the cost went up to fly so now the trip to see my son graduate boot camp has officially cost us 2000.00 for a two day trip to Illinois. Will never us them again.
More Jet Blue Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Jetblue - allianz travel insurance 
- Blue Jet Diplomatic Service - swindler's organization 
- Jetblue - jetblue hates business travellers 
- Jetblue Airways - $295 ticket costs $100 to cancel 
- Jetblue - want my cancellation fee refunded
- Jetblue Airways - flight 787 on 5/26/17
- Jetblue Airways - jetblue vacations
- Jetblue Airways - air flight cancelled.
- Jetblue - they hide available credit till it expires 
- Jetblue - bad attitude horrible service