Jet Blue Airlineswill never us them again

No mercy for Military families. Horrible, Horrible, customer service and they basically are screwing the consumer. My son joined the Navy on May 3rd we found out his graduation was suppose to be July 7th, on May 15th we booked a trip to Illinois, the next day May 16th we found out that the date was changed to June 24th, the flight orig. cost 840.00 to fly when we called to change it to the 24th they wanted to charge us and additional 130.00 per person. I faxed them proof from the military that we weren't the ones changing the date the military was, they basically said too bad. Nothing they can do. By time we went back and fourth the cost went up to fly so now the trip to see my son graduate boot camp has officially cost us 2000.00 for a two day trip to Illinois. Will never us them again.

Cu

Comments

• Dr
      Jul 22, 2010

STEALTH PILOT AND MYWAY, YOU MAKE IT VERY OBVIOUS THAT YOU WORK FOR THE AIRLINE.

Jul 22, 2010

All I can say he who feels it knows it. If you have never walked a day in any of our shoes then don't judge.

Jul 22, 2010

A flight can't be delayed for 2 hrs and you are telling cust that boarding is closed. There is something definitely wrong and this is a lot of customers complaint even my boss and his family have that same complaint. Jet blue get your act together.

• Wi
      Oct 29, 2015

Very disappointed that JetBlue cannot make arrangements for other flight other than their airways. I had to wait one more day to fly out of New York to Orlando due to rain conditions. Who will refund my hotel stay and meals ?