Jet Blue Airlines — terrible customer service
I purchased two tickets on Jet Blue and printed out boarding passes. My name on one boarding pass had an extra letter in it. (inserted by Jet Blue's system) Since I didn't think I would get through security with this error I called Jet Blue. After waiting on line 45 minutes someone answered. She said she would correct the error. When I tried to print out a corrected boarding pass on-line I was instructed to contact customer service. The JB representative told me to hold on the telephone while she connected me to a supervisor. After 15 or 20 minuts on hold I hung up. Later in the day I tried again I repeated this sequence and eventual did get a supervisor who said that since I had already printed out boarding passes I couldn't do it again. Then she said that her computer said that I was not checked in and that my existing boarding passes were not valid. She said that I should try to check in at the airport. I asked her to cancel the reservation and make it again so that I could print boarding passes. She refused and said that if she did that I would have to pay for another pair of tickets.
More Jet Blue Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Jetblue - allianz travel insurance 
- Blue Jet Diplomatic Service - swindler's organization 
- Jetblue - jetblue hates business travellers 
- Jetblue Airways - $295 ticket costs $100 to cancel 
- Jetblue - want my cancellation fee refunded
- Jetblue Airways - flight 787 on 5/26/17
- Jetblue Airways - jetblue vacations
- Jetblue Airways - air flight cancelled.
- Jetblue - they hide available credit till it expires 
- Jetblue - bad attitude horrible service