Jet Airways India / flights cancelled - travelgenio
We booked a flight from CDG to CMD on 9/4/19 and back on 19/04/19. Unfortunately, the company closed its operations due to bankrupcy on 18/04/19. We had to buy a new ticket and they requested us to contact our booking agent travelgenio. After 3 times 7 mn waiting on the phone, impossible to contact them and no answer to my emails.
Could you help ?
Updated by GuillaumeD, Apr 23, 2019
I booked a flight with travelgenio from CDG to CMB using Jet Airways. The company has gone bankrupcy and I had to pay a news ticket. They asked me to contact travelgenion but after 3 times 7 mn waiting on phone, no answer.
What should I do ?
More Jet Airways India Complaints & Reviews
- Jet Airways - lost luggage! 
- Jet Airways - worst customer service for online booking! 
- Jet Airways - baggage loss 
- Jet Airways - no refund for ticket from last 6 months 
- Jet Airways - horrendous joyride 
- Jet Airways India - negligent check in, extremely unhelpful and rude behavior
- Jet Airways - baggage misplaced
- Jet Airways - boarding window
- Jet Airways - overall customer service
- Jet Airways India - flight cancellation