Jet Airways India / flight cancellation
My Booking reference : BILJAG
My name is Jayshri Parekh. I had a flight tomorrow 12th April 2019 with Jet Airways and it was cancelled at the last minute. I was not given any warning and all I received was a message with no advice as to what to do next or whether I will be accommodated on another flight. I have been trying to contact the Jet Airways contact centre here in the UK but nobody is answering. This is completely irresponsible and now I have to find a last minute flight which is going to cost a lot more.
This is absolutely unprofessional and I am very frustrated with the position you have left me in. I have flown with Jet Airways many times and I am shocked that this is how you treat a customer of so many years.
You cancelled the flight so you need to accommodate me as soon as possible. I need to be in India before 15th April.
Please reply to me ASAP.
My email is j. [protected]@hotmail.co.uk.
More Jet Airways India Complaints & Reviews
- Jet Airways - lost luggage! 
- Jet Airways - worst customer service for online booking! 
- Jet Airways - baggage loss 
- Jet Airways - no refund for ticket from last 6 months 
- Jet Airways - horrendous joyride 
- Jet Airways India - negligent check in, extremely unhelpful and rude behavior
- Jet Airways - baggage misplaced
- Jet Airways - boarding window
- Jet Airways - overall customer service
- Jet Airways - in flight