Jerome's Furnituremarble table top manufacturer default

I ordered A marble table top and eight gray chairs. I picked it up and brought it home set it up and the following morning noticed manufactured default including a handprint underneath the clear sealant. I reported it to Jerome's‘s and since I am added on the warranty I assumed I would be able to get a new table no issue. The tech came out took pictures and agreed he saw a default and handprint however it was in physical damage. Jerome's‘s Laguna Hills upper management decided that I would have to pay a 10% restock fee on top of bringing the old table back to the store and paying another delivery free for a new table To be delivered to my house. I asked to speak to upper management and Esther at the Laguna Hills store told me that the supervisor and the store manager we're both unavailable to speak to me and would have them call me to watch no avail. I've tried to find corporate number is also to no avail. I'm sure they would not have this table displayed on the floor due to the huge in perfections on it so I don't understand why they would expect a client to want us in their home. I spent $1500 on the table and chairs with an additional add on five year warranty, And I am still supposed to pay a 10% restock fee on top of a delivery fee and we be responsible for taking out the old table and delivering it back to the store. This is the worst customer service I've ever experienced. If it's not resolved I will be returning the table and expecting an entire full refund immediately! And if you Jeromes wants the defective table they are more than welcome to come pick it up at my house!!!

Ca