Jeremiah Yancy / Yancy Corp. Intl.Theft, Embezzlement, Fraud, Ponzi

Jeremiah Yancy of River Valley Group, Longbranch Group and Yancy Corp., Intl., has used his ministerial trusting relationships for personal gain. He has lived in the Boise, Idaho area, in Tucson, Arizona and currently lives in Colorado Springs, Colorado. He is a con-man who has convinced trusting church families and friends with high FICO scores to invest in his Ponzi-type scams. He convinces them to take out large lines of credit or invest their own personal savings to "invest" in different investment opportunities. These investment opportunities include, but are not limited to Corporate Fundings, ForEx, luxury auto loans and real estate.

After he has your money he strings you along long enough for you to be helpless and then does a disappearing act. He will not answer phone calls, emails or even accept registered mail. He lives an extravagant lifestyle on your money. He has several luxury homes and cars all on the backs of working class families who are struggling just to make ends meet. He claims to be doing God's work by building "fake" orphanages and helping pastor's boost their meager incomes. In truth, the only orphanage he has built is the one for his four small children and the only salary he has boosted has been his own.

He has left our family with over $400, 000 worth of debt and has ruined our excellent, diligently-maintained credit. We are only one of hundreds of families who have had this same experience with him. He is a white collar criminal and needs to be in prison. Do not do business with this man or you will be forever sorry!

I have attached a picture of him and his wife as well as his most recent home in Colorado Springs with this posting.

Theft, Embezzlement, Fraud, Ponzi
Theft, Embezzlement, Fraud, Ponzi

• Ri
    Ripped off broker Nov 14, 2009

He has done the same thing to 5 of my clients to the tune of 150k.
    Upfront fees for corporate funding that he never intended to make good on.

jayda Dec 30, 2009

Me and my wife from Idaho met the Yancys when they first claimed they were people of God and we became close freinds. Years later started a real estate investing company that is not any of the ones that he has formed on his own. We found out then that he was a scammer that just used us for our good credit and money to get a free ride and better them selfs. we severed ties just to later find out that he found his new calling of being a con artest in life. What a work of art he is. And i cant believe that teresa just goes along with it and seems clueless to the world. he has her just brain washed. I guess he found what he is good at since he couldnt make it as a person of god.

• We
    WeedingTheGardens Sep 25, 2011

Interesting...Jeremiah just started working as an assistant minister at "God's House" church in our small town of Atoka, Oklahoma. If anyone who has been hurt by this guy could contact that church or find a way to warn the congregation you would be saving a small community a lot of heartache. God's House Church phone number: [protected]. Last I heard he was starting to take "donations" for an orphanage. Shoot me an E-Mail if you have any specific information about what this guy has done ([protected]@gmail.com).

• Ca
    Caleb Robertson Nov 24, 2012

Weird you guys say these things, I worked for him for about 6 months, he always made sure I was taken care of and made me feel like part of his wonderful family, maybe he did do some of these things but people change and I kno for a fact the orphanage is real because my good friends are there now helping and I've skyped them and seen the children's faces and seen there living arrangements, never saw the yancys in a fancy car, just a ford SUV, i think this is classic media needing a story, grow up people, investments don't always pan out, there are risk, even e trade will tell you that..,