Jeremiah TreadwellJeremiah Treadwell

My mother and father have been married for over 42 years and have always lived their lives believing that people are innately good. My 90 year old Grandparents are still alive and EVERYONE in our town talks about how wonderful they are and how they are angels here on earth. We have lived in Dundee, IL since 1950 and there are thousands of people that my family has helped through the years; all the while doing things the “right way” even when it may not have benefited us as much. There are ethical guidelines that we follow to a T and as we were growing up and even now as adults have been taught to tell the truth even when it HURTS.

We are trying to get in touch with Jeremiah Treadwell. We would like his phone number, e-mail address, address or any family member of HIS that you may know who we can get in touch with. He has not returned my Dad’s calls for weeks now and my very sweet father TRUSTED this person with a great deal of his money. Of course Jeremiah was on “personal leave” when my Father tried to reach him after his substantial check was cashed. We tried to get in touch with Jeremiah via FACEBOOK and now he has blocked us.

We are trying to ignore all of the “scandal” comments we are reading online about “Guaranteed Tax Relief” and we are hoping that this is just someone who was taught better and would not take advantage of kind, trusting people like my family.

My Father believed that Jeremiah “sounded” like a “good guy” and now he is out MANY thousands of dollars ~ enough to pay for college for one of my Dad’s Grandchildren! My request is this ~ will you please put yourself in our shoes? If someone took advantage of your family wouldn’t you want find out where that person is, what happened to his integrity and what we can do to recoup the money that was stolen from my Dad’s pocket?

Please, please reach out to me tonight as we plead for your HELP!
________________________________________________