Jenna sign About Astro.comReading not received

hi Jenna
I'm Nadiya, I wanted to tell that the study that you worked on it and the things that you wrote me are very precious and I want to thank you for all you send to me, the things that you wrote are perfect, I want to have the rest of the astrology but there is a big problem I live in Iran and I don't have a bank account to pay the fee, but I really want to know about the rest of the study that you work on it about me, I'd be very thankful if you guide me and tell me what to do, please please please help me, I want to know everything about myself and I have nobody to trust except you :(

• Je
    Jenny Gatt Mar 10, 2009

Astrology reading promised. Reduced price from A$61 to A$45. Credit card details provided.

• Su
    sunaina Apr 17, 2009

sunaina

• As
    ashish shrimali Jun 04, 2009

what will i do in future

• Ba
    balaraman Sep 25, 2009

when will i get job

• Qu
    QUALITY Oct 04, 2009

MERI LIFE KE BARE ME KUCH BATAO

samaikya Oct 19, 2009

hi i am samaikya born on 20th decmber 1990 need your help about my life in future

• Sn
    sneha yogesh kulkarni Jul 22, 2010

hi i m asmita my problem is my mother in law she all the time torcher me she hurts me so what to do? last day u told me that Angel pl give me information what is Angel?

• So
    sonjag Dec 05, 2010

i have been sent the email but i can not open to read my email http://aboutastro.com/yf.php?c=jmgl7&r=3k">http://aboutastro.com/yf.php?c=jmgl7&r=3k</a>

• Ur
    urooj butt Apr 11, 2011

hi jenna, its me urooj butt. i mailed you and you gave me satisfactory answers . thanks for that. now i really am worried about my merriage.please please help me it is not happening.please tell me about this .i have no one to trust except you.you already had m particles. please respond my mail.please i am freaking out.please answer me when yu got my mail on my id.i shall be ver very thankful to you

• Ka
    kausar mauslim May 08, 2011

hi madam ap mare job ky bare man kuch batany plz . im a student of b.a and (pgd it).

• Bv
    bvnsharma Jun 02, 2011

na business a vidhamuga untudi

• De
    Deepa K Jun 07, 2011

Hi
    jeena,
    I am Deepa U Mugali Yestarday i sent you the mail but stil i dint get reply from you madam.i want two ask you about my life i got love marriage after my marriage i lost all i am not happy like before somebody told two my husband after few years you both will take divorce you will be devide each other is it true he will be very close two all but not with me he will fight with me two two days will you please tell me why like this dear will this change will he be closewith me also or no .

• To
    tokunbo Sep 08, 2011

I like u jenna, pls tell me about my furture

• Ge
    gelebeseva Apr 23, 2012

hi im zana gelebeseva im born 27.07.1980 please help.

• Po
    pooja 121ishu Jul 04, 2012

hi jenna, i don't believe in astrology. but i m very tired from my life. plz help me jenna about my future, carrier, love and my marriage. plz jenna maine aap par trust kiya hai please
    is trust ko khatam mat krna. i luv u jenna
    your friend pooja

SADHWANIDILIP Jul 05, 2012

http://aboutastro.com/yf.php?c=9px1q&r=3k&am=ODA%3D%0A, This is the link sent but unable to open, Regards Dilipkumar

• Ge
    gelebeseva Sep 25, 2012

HI JENNA IM ZANA GELEBESEVA PLZ HELP ME ABOUT MYLOVE AND FOR MY HELTH .

Mansunny1 Nov 07, 2012

Hi Jenna, your explanations, as the reply to my mail was not understood, please can you make it more ellaborate. I need to know about my health, love life and future? Thanks.

jonika sharma Nov 18, 2012

hye, jenna. i am jonika sharma. my past id is blocked. my new id is [protected]@gmail.com. plz send ur astrologies & ur views on my new id. i am heartly waiting ur thinking about me

• Kh
    kharmas Sep 20, 2014

ripped off received nothing again! no contact available, kharma is sweet