Jenkins RoofingPoor Customer Service

Our roof was installed only 3 years by Jenkins Roofing yet we've experienced recurring leaks. The warranty is for 10 years but you have to chase down these people to honor their warranties. They never keep their appointments -- they will tell you they will be there one day and will just not show up, no call to say "sorry but i can't make it today." They'll reschedule for another time and then they don't even keep that appointment either. You really have to call them every day, and maybe a month later, they'll finally show up. it's ridiculous. HORRENDOUS CUSTOMER SERVICE. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. We're sick of this and we'd rather PAY another company than to rely on these people to honor their own warranties.

Charleswhite55 Jan 15, 2012

I totally disagree. I have used Jenkins Roofing fpr many years. They have provided rpitome maintenance on many of my commercial buildings and put a complete new roof on my house. I am always able to reach Jack or the secutary Teresa with ease and have never been stood up on an appointment.

• Da
    Davewaves1 Jan 15, 2012

Hello i am Dave waves i am a loan lender i give loans to those companies, individuals, and the needy and i give loan at a low rate interest so email us via [protected]@hotmail.com for more info