JefferyFletcher

P

Jeffery S. Fletcher Sr

Owes his three kids over $60, 000.00 in child support.He now calls his kids but only to find out what I am doing.He has remarried and put everything into her and her daughters name.Jeff now lives in North Carolina and claims to have made 2 payments of which I never recieved. He is to pay $380.00 a month for our youngest son this was dropped due to the fact he wasn't paying $1013.17 a month for 2 kids. Our oldest graduated and our middle daughter had a baby 2 years ago. Jeff only gets jobs that pay under the table so he won't have to file taxes since he would lose that to me.