Jeff Paul Clubscam

Everytime I log on there is some kind of problem. They say they have a support team but they don't. They have someone call and pretend that you will be the next millionaire and they will help you but the only time they call is when they know you will be unavailable due to previous conversations. I did the program long enough that I should have made something if it was a real company .

• Te
    Ted Landin Oct 29, 2009

Quit taking money out of my debit card account!!!

• Ca
    calipso Mar 23, 2010

It's really true. That's exactly what happen with my wife. The system it's ridiculous. The information it's not updated. You need 50% computacional & web design skills to go ahead with this system. We didn't earn money, we loose more than 1000 dollars in less than 2 month. Please don't make the same mistake.

marquiss Apr 10, 2010

They also scam you for hosting fees for year and threaten report you to the credit board if you cancel.

• Th
    The Jeff Paul Scammer Feb 15, 2011

I joined this so called buisness to make money so I worked every night on this and with a rep. one day of the week all it did was run up my phone bill and credit cards and still paying on one of them, 3000.00 worth. Had to borrow money from my 401 acct. to pay off one. I really didn't get the right help from them, and they kept changing reps. on me when I thought one was starting to help me then I got a new one. Funny I don't see their promotions on TV anymore so did OL Jeff Paul go under? It serves him right.

• Ba
    bacpro24 Apr 11, 2011

Last night as I was watching some TV, I came across an infomercial for Jeff Paul and his Internet money-making program called, 'Short Cuts to Internet Millions.' After watching the infomercial I thought
    wow this sounds good, but wait I did a search on the [redacted] and found it is.

First of all, Jeff Paul is advertising his, 'Short Cuts to Internet Millions, ' program for a one-time payment of only $39.95 USD. Do you really think that a $40 investment is going to make you a millionaire?

I didn't call the number and I haven't ordered the program but I am pretty sure his program is just an effective way to generate leads for his telemarketers to call and up-sale you for a $5, 000 to $10, 000 investment for coaching or other related products.

I look at the [redacted] and its a rip-off so don't fall for the crap...

The other thing I noticed is the two well-endowed girls who host the infomercial keep talking about the 10, '3 clicks to cash' website businesses you receive for the $39.95 but say nothing on how you are going to drive highly targeted prospects to your websites.

Heads up to everyone...