JC Penney Company / rebate
On November 26th, 2018 I purchase 4 items qualifying for a rebate. I mailed in all paperwork soon after and still haven't received my rebate. It is now 3 months later. I finally reached the appropriate contact and was told they didn't process it previously because they couldn't read the postmark on the envelope. Now I have to wait 4-6 weeks longer for my rebate in the form of a gift card. the process is ridiculous as well as penalizing me for the unreadable postmark that I can't control. I have been a loyal customer and may reconsider my future choices. Other retailers haven't been able to survive due to poor customer service. I wonder if JC Penney's is choosing to join them. Even after contacting the complaint dept. all they are going to do is pass my complaint on. Bad customer service.
More JC Penney Company Complaints & Reviews
- J.C Penney Hair Salon - jc penney hair salon 
- JCPenney - men in women's dressing room's 
- JC Penney Optical - under trained people working ing in the optical department 
- JCPenney - employee abuse 
- JC Penney Salon - horrible stylists! 
- JC Penney Company - fitting room
- JC Penney Salon - jc penney salon manager (sue)
- JC Penney Company - penneys credit card co.
- JCPenney - size and labeling
- JC Penney Company - completely unprofessional