JBTCTaking Money Out Of Our Pockets

JBTC was once called FMC, but they broke off into two seperate companies..prior to the break FMC had promised us evaluations which would lead to our much needed and earned raises esp. since they do not believe in cost of living increases..these were promised to us early in 2007..by the break jun. of 2007 we still had not gotten our "guaranteed" evaluations or raises just a bunch of bs promises (made to get us to work our ### off) no one seems to want to keep..JBTC took the reigns and once again we received those same bs promises..some were even promised "if you transfer to my line I will get you your evaluation and raise guaranteed" when the workers began to kick up a fuss JBTC called a meeting and informed us not only were we not getting our evaluations or raises, but they would be freezing our pay until further notice plus at least 27 people would be fired in Nov. Happy Thanksgiving everyone! And another 60 plus fired after the new year..in the same breath they pretty much said "now go out there and work your ### off so we can make money" Wanna bet they (the bosses and their bosses) got their evaluations and raises?? JBTC is screwing their workers out of what they have earned..they hire foreigners seems the worse your english the better pay you get..why coz they can and JBTC is suppose to be a US based company?..go figure..well, I can promise JBTC this and I do keep my promises..production is going to go waay down and if I am to lose my job before the Holidays or after the new year I'll take a few important contracts with me after all we the actual workers fill those contracts not you fat ### money grubbing sobs..SO [censored] you JBTC and FMC..

• Bo
    Bob Oct 31, 2008

".they hire foreigners seems the worse your english the better pay you get..why coz they can and JBTC is suppose to be a US based company?..go figure.."

That must make you must be a millionaire... Complaint FAIL.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices