FILE A COMPLAINT

JBEI Gourmet RewardsWho are these people?

K Review updated:

I just checked bank account online. I noticed a charge for $9.95 from JBEI Gourmet Rewards. I did not recognize this charge. I called my bank. They told me I have to deal with this myself. Is this something new? Who are these people?

More JBEI Gourmet Rewards Complaints & Reviews

• Lo
    LoveBeautyNGlam Jul 30, 2013

From the couple complaints I could find on Google it appears a (fraudulent) charge from JBEI Gourmet Rewards appears sometime later after someone orders something cooking or kitchen related online. Think cook book, kitchen tools, magazine, etc. Also it appears there are a couple other names and acronyms they go by. MD/MD Gourmet Cooking, , JBEI is JBEI Gourmet Reward, KAVI/ Kitchen Advance Gourmet Recipes and Presto! Presto!.
    Here is a link to a "Rip off" report from the same company.
    /link removed/

Good Luck!

• Rj
    RJWatson Dec 26, 2013

I have never visited their site and have never purchased anything from them - I was billed on the 23rd of December - but was at my mother's house for Christmas, I left information with my card provider and am waiting to see what can be done.

• Hw
    Hwallace Jan 10, 2014

I have the same problem !

• Rb
    rbeccaromanlynch May 27, 2014

how can i get this charge off my card?

• Rb
    rbeccaromanlynch May 27, 2014

how can i get this charge off my card?
    i never ordered any kitchen stuff or logged on to this site.

• Cy
    Cynthia Rabello Jul 01, 2014

I want the charge off my card

• Ke
    Keysbrat Feb 16, 2015

I have had the same problem as the above! Customer service was NO help! He was very pleasant and told me that he could only take off the charges for the last 30 days! JBEI, MBM & Gourment Rewards! All one company and I feel fraudulent charges! I ordered plastic cutting boards and these additional charges were added for "on line cooking classes or something"! Learned a lesson in life!

• St
    Stephcouch1965 Mar 11, 2015

The same thing just happened to me. I'm waiting on my bank to see if they will remove the 9.95. How did they get my credit card number? I ordered a Kitchen Aid mixer from QVC recently

• St
    Stephcouch1965 Mar 11, 2015

Is this money they got recurring?

• Ro
    Roxanne Bathurst Ognibene Oct 18, 2015

I just discovered these charges and found that it has been recurring and have no idea where it is coming from and what it is for. Any help on knowing how to resolve it? I am in the midst of a move and don't have a lot of time to deal with this but also can't afford to pay for something I'm not benefitting from it. I NEED HELP!

• Vi
    Vida Magalit-Long May 10, 2018

I JUST FOUND MULTIPLE CHARGES ON MY CREDIT ONE CARD DATING BACK TO DEC/2017 UNTIL THIS MONTH! My bank seems to be taking care of it although the credit back will take up to 90 days.

• Cc
    C.C.Hoffman Nov 25, 2019

There was a charge for "MD *Gourmet Cooking" on our credit card since May of this year, each month-- $9.95. There was a phone number - 866-526-2143- with each charge. I called, and asked for customer service. When I said I had a problem with these monthly charges, the person who originally answered got someone else on the line. This person had a phone that broke up badly, and I could barely hear what she was saying, but she did not answer my question, ie, what are these charges for? She said my husband bought a cookbook. I asked whether that meant he would be paying $10 a month for life, and she kept saying "that is what he signed up for." What, exactly, did he sign up for, I kept asking, and she kept evading the issue. Told her I would report them to the state Attorney General's consumer office if it did not cease immediately. I think she stated she would "cancel" whatever it was he "signed up for" and send a refund.