Jaya Gas Agency VarkalaRefilling of gas

Sir,
We have complaints against Jaya Gas Agency Varkala. The service is not at all satisfactory. On booking for refilling of gas, the same will be delivered after 25-30 days. But in nearby places of Varkala, there is no scarcity for gas.

Now, one more issue is faced by most of the consumers. The gas cylinder on opening, gas will come out just like air coming out of a filled in balloon. This is a very dangerous situation. The same was rectified using a valve kind of thing. The interesting part is, they are not providing new valves, rather they are using the same from other cylinders. This is causing more instances of the same happening. Eventhough it is a very dangerous situation, the uneasiness of gas agency continues which can cause big mishaps.

Please consider this complaint with a great importance, since n number of instances already happened which can repeat in future also.
Hoping for an action from the end. Thanks in advance.

----Worried consumers of Varkala----

• Su
    sunilsasidharan Jun 15, 2010

To
    The Manager Jaya gas agency,

I would like to inform u that, i already booking my second gas cylender 2009 june . Your agency not post any card to my home adress, my father 6 times come and check ur company for my booking details, every time they said one year after it will ready that time we will post a letter, now ur staff said ur booking cancell. i need my booking status urgent. send me replay to my email id .
    Thanks & Regards
    Sunil

• Ra
    ramalu Aug 09, 2011

Leakage of the gas delivered is there every time. We have to go there and bring someone to rectify the problem each time . Then we may pay them also . When we go there to tell about the fault they are acting like it as a very silly problem. One of the staffs even told in anger that gas cylinders will be like that only and people have even got killed and they don't care about that . If we needed the gas use it in the risk. Jaya gas agency in varkala is having such a ridiculous and pathetic customer care.

• Sh
    SHEELA SASANKAN Jul 24, 2012

sir,
    how can we book our cylinder refilling? What is the concerned website?
    Regards,
    Sheela Sasankan
    [protected]

• Ra
    Ramesan Nair Aug 16, 2013

Sir,
    As per new Rule, the subsidy of Gas Connection will credit to customer's Bank a/c who have register Aadhar in their Bank a/c . Our Gas Connection is owned with my Father & he is working Abroad and he have no Aadhar Card.So what is the procedure for NRI Customers who have no Aadhar, for getting subsidy.?
    By the way, My Mother have Aadhar. They have a Joint Account in SOUTH INDIAN BANK Varkala. Is it possible for getting subsidy by registering with Her Aadhar in our Bank .
    Please convey Regards to the following...
    Ramesan Nair