Jay KeldonOkay jail time

look i was readin and saw jay keldon aka jay zeock aka joseph zeock and how he got complaints on rippin people off. well i know this guy and so do a bunch of my friends...he lead to believe us we could get 10.6 million dollars with this program that required grant money blah blah. well alot of the acts were sexual acts...

• ... Mar 07, 2009

This man is nothing but a con-artist and WILL be brought to justice.

• Protector Of Man Mar 18, 2009

Please see my post about this. The program Jay has designed is more than about sex acts. Its a program designed to keep his rich lifestyle maintained. Surrounded himself with attractive young males makes him look like a rich playboy. The program is impossible to complete and their is always some reason why it can never be completed just like Jay's telemarketing schemes. Those two things correlate with each other in so many ways.

• Protector Of Man Mar 18, 2009

If anyone has any further questions about this man I know extensive information about him and can probably be of great help if you ask.

g63 Mar 22, 2009

yea unfortunately i was in this damn thing too, for almost a year and im mentally have gone through so much because of all this ###, any word on where the hell his ### is so we can handle him and put him in jail

g63 Mar 22, 2009

i totally agree with you my friend, and im sorry that you had to deal with all that ###. i know exactly how u feel because i had experienced this all myself as well..

Jail Time For Who? Mar 30, 2009

Wait a minute. You guys are saying that this "program" is about sex and that your complaint is that you didn't get any money, right? Well, that's prostitution, boys...Shouldn't YOU be in jail??

• Protector Of Man Apr 01, 2009

Yes please anyone can help. If you still know of Jay's whereabouts and know people he is in contact with please let them see this. Tell as many people around you as you can. Jay's plan will crumple around him if people were to know the full extent of what goes on in the grants

• Protector Of Man Apr 28, 2009

Just updating received word on a new alias that Jay keldon is using. He is now also going by the name Ben McClaskey

g63 May 03, 2009

wow way to use ur stupidity joesph and come out and write about this online, and no point did he say that we were prostiting or offered to have sex with your nasty ### for money, way to assume but you arent getting away with this at all. its only a matter of time before u are done in by your stupid actions and liess

g63 May 07, 2009

ben mcClaskey, what a freaking liar this guy is, i cant wait until he gets his stuff rocked

• Protector Of Man May 08, 2009

g63 is this something that is untrue? I had word that he has used this name.

• Protector Of Man May 08, 2009

Oh, and if this is a misunderstanding please let me know and I will correct it,

• Protector Of Man May 08, 2009

*Update* Just investigated the alias Ben McClaskey and it appears that is NOT an alias that has anything to do with Jay Keldon. Unfortunately the website will not allow me to delete complaints so I will go about saying that the alias Ben McClaskey has nothing to do with Jay and I apologize for the inaccurate information. I reposted the scammer complaint and I feel this complaint should be rated lower so I took the liberty to rate it lower myself. please rate this unuseful so that the other complaints are recognized over this one.

• Protect0r Of Man May 16, 2009

If u would have followed up and did what u were supposed to do u may have gotten paid. The rules are simple, legal, accomplish able. Who's fault is it if u get confused and chicken out instead of being a man do what u have said to do the 1st time. There's 2 roads to choose to go down, u go down 1 or the other, not both, or switch back and fourth. A true successful business man makes a decision, follows through till accomplished and thinks positive every step of the way. You absolutely cannot accomplish anything by thing negative bout things, negative thoughts result in negative outcomes, positive thoughts result in positive outcomes.

• Protector Of Man May 16, 2009

Please save your lectures for yourself. You need to take a hard look in the mirror and ask yourself what kind of person you are. You are mentally unsound and I have figured you and your lifestyle out and I won't allow you to cause any more harm to the innocent people who believe your lies. Your time is coming to an end, and unfortunately for you, nothing you do or say will change this.

• Protect0r Of Man May 16, 2009

Once again a negative remark. Do you have anything positive to say or do u like entertaining yourself and others with negative thoughts. Quit dwelling on things in the past that you simply could not mentally take control of and succeed for yourself.

• ... Jun 03, 2009

How is it that you follow through other than to show up to work on time, every day, complete your expected tasks, and expect a paycheck at least every once in a while. My husband worked for that son of a ### and never once didn't keep up with his responsibilities, nor did he ever do "Jay" wrong. Please explain to me how it is the employee's fault when they are being ripped off by their employer even though they do everything that is expected of them. It sounds like you may possibly be one of the recipients of Jay's sexcapades...my husband, was not...perhaps THAT is why he got ripped off.

• Protector Of Man Jun 04, 2009

The other protector of man is not my self but simply an imposter. If you think about the way it is written the answer to whom that imposter is will come to you clearly.

• Protect0r Of Man Jun 11, 2009

How do u know who to trust on here, no one has their true facts straight, take the subject of "the alias Ben McClaskey" for instance under the complaint subject " Scammer", but I do give them credit for admitting that they were wrong, but if you give enough time, the the real truth will come out soon, not stupid, petty gossip to try and keep a hard working good guy down, we know who you are so I would quit while your ahead before names get thrown down.

noneya Jun 17, 2009

i'm a girl who worked for this sick man... thank god i'm not the sex he prefers so i didn't have to be sexually harassed by this man! sadly my boyfriend did though... daily with his sick comments and yes he tried to tell my boyfriend about his grant, but luckly my boyfriend knew better than there being a government grant for people to pleasure his sick ###. i wasted a couple weeks of my life working at his call center ( with no phones by the way.) If you are a business that he's fooled, all you have to do to confirm of deny my accusations is ask him for the copy of the phone calls that he promises to send you anyway. i'm sure he will have a good excuse as to why he can't send it! poor kids that get takin advantage of working for him... you'll never get paid.. hell's headed his way though. jail would be to good for him, in fact he would enjoy it im sure. being done in the butt every night would be a dream come true for this sick pitiful man...

• Al
    ALCL61108 Jun 17, 2009

OMG! I still have not got paid by this crook.. one of the names he is using now is Joseph Ray.. He changes employees every pay period to keep from having to pay anyone. I went up to FOCUS ONE SALES one day to pick up my check and my hubby was with me. Jay thought he was just "yummy" and called me in to "write me up" one day and asks me if he was working and offered him a job. Well... he started offerind grants and things like that casually. It was kinda funny at first until he started trying to pit us against one another. Jay and his "assistant" Sally Hill are just ripping people off and I don't see how they are still in business and discussing starting another business!!! They should be in jail. The only advise I can really offer is it seems to good to be true because it is. I thought that job was fab.. I am still waiting on my pay.. The magistrate court may have to get involved if I do not have it soon

• Ra
    razoratl Jun 28, 2009

jay you need help, I was in the so called grants, he whips and burns the people in it, he abusesteenage boys. I worked for him and believed the whole grant thing, it has affected me in major ways he needs prison and get some of his own medecine

• Al
    ALCL61108 Jun 30, 2009

I retract everything I previously wrote about Jay. Anyone who has worked there knows he is a good guy to work for. I should not have posted my personal business with the company. It was childish and accomplished nothing. I want to give Jay a heart felt apology for the hurtful and rude things I said bc when I did work there he was friendly and made the office a fun place to work.

• Wa
    Wasted a year and a half Oct 26, 2009

Ok.. So about a year ago, my friend and I got a message on myspace from this guy. It said are u guys interested in making 10.6 mil, and Ofcourse I was like yes I am. Well I went with my friend to meet this sick ###, and he tried to become our friend and started telling us about this grant. We went to our 1st meeting that day an it really shook us up. Long story short or 954 meetings later we got 4 other guys to stick with it, at this point we have been a year and 3 months. That night we did everything he said 100 lashes and I burnt, as I was burning he stoped it 3/4 of the way and wouldn't Finnish. I wasted a year an a half with my best friend to leave empty handed. I also have a nice scar from the burning.What this guy is doing is wrong. let my know what happens to him.. Looks like we all have the same story, sorry it had to happen to u guys aswell.

• Ey
    EYESANDEARS !!!! Jan 06, 2010

Michelle Hood and Joseph Ray Zeock are in it together. They have taken the sign off of the windows to the business and changed the phone numbers also. Jay is now using the business name of "Telesales and Research". All the other information posted on Jay is correct. Please look at everything under Ben McClaskey, Joseph Ray, Focus On Sales Solutions, Focus One Sales, Teleteam, Optimum Telesales and then the information that is listed under those names. He keeps doing this and he needs to be stopped. I just pray that everyone that is thinking about using him will do their homework before hand. He is a scam artist and will take your money and not do the work. Please refer to the other information and google it!!!

• Ey

Telesales and Reserch
    646 Old Phoenix Road
    Eatonton, Georgia
    Phone: 706-

THIS IS A SCAM. THIS IS ALSO THE SAME COMPANY AS FOCUS ON SALES AND TELETEAM USA.. THE SAME BUSINESS, SAME CROOK, SAME OFFICE BUILDING AND SAME SCAM. BUSINESS BEWARE OF THIS MAN JOSEPH RAY ZEOCK. HE IS RUNNING THE COMPANY UNDER THE NAME OF BEN MCCLASKEY AND MICHELLE HOOD. LOOK UP UNDER THE OTHER COMPANY NAMES AND YOU WILL HAVE ALL THE INFORMATION YOU NEED TO KNOW.

jaydoesitforthelulz Jan 25, 2010

W0rked for this guy in Richmond VA back in 2003. The company in particular was called ZCMI, Inc. The previous company front in the area was called Zeco Sales. One day he decided to up and move to the Atlanta area. I went to cash my paychecks and he had cleaned out the accounts. Basically the company was "bankrupt", but all of the old client accounts were simply reworked in a new company in GA with funds from the previously cleaned out company. Still owes me a 1000 bucks in back pay. He had a call center located at the corner of Hungary Rd and Springfield Rd, and also worked out of an office at his residence on Mountain Rd in Glen Allen.

The grant thing was offered to me as well. I laughed at him when he told me all about it and the gay sexual acts that were required. No amount of money was going to make me do that stuff. It was not very cool and I'm surprised he hasn't been charged with sexual harassment since then. He likes to turn young, naive, straight men to the dark side of gay. It will all come full circle for him eventually, probably resulting in prison time or a fatal beating. Jay seems like a good guy overall, but he really only cares about himself and screws a lot of people over to survive... These cheap outfit companies he forms never really workout because there is no investment in decent equipment. The call centers can't handle the volume of calls he promises because they're decentralized with manual dialing phones, and he'll hire anyone off the street to make calls even if they can barely read. Eventually each business fails... he declares bankruptcy or whatever, moves the money, moves himself, then rents new office space and the cycle begins again, sometimes retaining employees who were close to him. He should write a book about his triumphs and failures.

Anyone who fell for the grant thing is a ###. Seriously. Did you really think you would get 10 million dollars for ridiculous gay sex acts????

JameeK Feb 24, 2010

My name is Jamee! I won my case against Joseph Ray Zeock and Focus One Sales in court. He has is no longer running the business in Eatonton Georgia under the name Focus One Sales. Michelle Hood and Benjamin J. McKlaskey took on the business changed the name in eatonton georgia and then things where posted about that company so they have moved to Milledgeville Georgia and are operating under another business name now. The name of the business on the door is different then the business name that is on the business license. Joseph Ray is still with them just not using his name on anything to protect himself. I would like to get in touch with everyone that has anything to do with him or any of the business that he has operated. You can reach me by email at [protected]@rocketmail.com. I would like to hear from you.

• St
    SteamedGrits May 23, 2010

The person mentioned in this thread is currently doing business at 3235 South Cherokee Lane, Suite 1130, Woodstock, GA 30101.

• Za
    Zarafy Jun 20, 2011

Jay Keldon aka Joseph Raymond Zeock aka Joseph Christopher aka Mathew is one of the smartest con men around. Jay Keldon has been ripping off telemarketing companies for years. I am not a company who has been ripped off by him but I am someone who has worked with him. He owes people who worked for him money. He owes companies who have signed with him money. He owes renters money. He owes everyone money and always seems to get it. Until now the information I am about to give has never been released. He has an elaborate scheme setup in order to get away with this kind of thing as many times as he can. He always changes his name and actually checks [redacted] himself in order to see what names he can reuse and how he can setup his next scam. He is always surrounded by very attractive young men in order to portray the image of being a big time millionaire/ business owner so people don't question his credit or ask for assurance in order not to be ripped off. He looks like a business owner he is in his 50's and has white hair and a somewhat large build. He has the voice of a business man and is a real smooth talker. He gets all of the different young boys to follow him through a made up program. He puts it off as a psychological program and promises these young men 10 million dollars if they are able to complete a series of tasks for him. One of these tasks is being able to find the most attractive looking guys within their area and assembling an impossible group of them in order to receive the 10 million dollars. Confidentiality is one of the biggest parts of this program so none of the young men ever speak about it or you are automatically innelligable for the grant. He has these boys work for him and be around him at all times assisting him. On the outside it looks like he is just a rich man either paying these boys for sex or other things around that realm. He actually does not have sex with any of these boys but uses psychological tricks on them in order to get them to become attached to him.The true intentions of his program are somewhat unknown but I believe it is a means for him to live rich and survive off of nothing in any area at any time. The program is extremely ellaborate and has little to no holes in it. He is as smooth of a talker within his 'grants' as much as he is with his business clients. This man must be stopped becuase he is not only ripping off unsuspecting businesses but he gets young boys to give him money and uses them and throws them away like they are items. Jay only cares for himself but comes accross as a very caring individual and he also knows how to be very humorous. He always tells people what they want to hear and is very careful to say the right things all of the time. He goes by different names all of the time and I am sure he will see this. Hopefully a post like this will be enough to end his scam permanently since the foundation of his crimes is based off of this made up grant program that he has.

• Ar
    Arnold V Jul 19, 2011

If it's this guy, they stopped him now: http://www.facebook.com/cherokeeledgernews

Jon Michaelsen Jul 21, 2011

I am assuming you are aware of his arrest this week in Woodstock, GA (Atlanta) for binding, gagging and setting on fire a 17 year old boy who had joined the man at a Suburban Lodge for the promise of money for sex acts...He's currently being held without bond; hearing pending...