Complaints & Reviews

illegal administration against research scholars

Respected Sir/Madam,
I am full time research scholar from JNTU Hyderabad.
We are getting research fellowship including HRA from UGC NFSC/ST, DST and other sources to pursue our research. The disbursement of fellowship is being delayed to the student's accounts by the UGC. we hope that the delay is acceptable. we are staying the University Research Scholars Quarters(RSQ). We have to pay the HRA to the University for using the RSQ. We have been running late to pay the amount due to lack of amount. Ultimately we clear total HRA before going to submit our thesis. The Registrar of the JNTU Hyderabad is not giving permission to upload our PhD Continuation and HRA certificates to the UGC. He is telling that first clear all the dues and submit the documents to the UGC. We are getting the fellowship irregularly, Sir, we can pay the amount in installments if we get the fellowship. Registrar of the University is behaving rudely with the research scholars.
we will pay the amount at any cost. If the registrar behave like this, we will call DARNA in university. Still the problem is not solved by the UGC, we may commit suicide.
Please sir, Look into the issue and solve the problem.
Thank you sir.