Jason's FurnitureScam and lies

I purchased furniture from Jason's Memorial Day weekend 08. The only reason I went to their store was because they ran an ad in the paper advertising 4 years no interest no payments. I didn't receive delivery of my furniture until 12/08 because that was when I moved into my new home.

At the time of delivery I questioned where my extra night stand was that I purchased and the delivery driver told me you didn't order it because it's not on the paperwork we have. Then the delivery driver questioned me as to why I was not giving him a tip!!!

I then called the store and they said they pulled my original paperwork and it was not on there. I knew it was and went looking for my paperwork but it unfortunately got lost in the move. I again called the store back and spoke to another person and they confirmed that it was on there and they would redeliver.

The day of delivery they never showed in the time frame they gave me. I called the store and they told me that they would be there the driver was just held up. Another hour later I called the store again and then found out they tried to deliver to my old address not my new so I had to re-schedule again!!

Now my nightmare with them is they signed me up for 4 years no interest or payments. However Wells Fargo is calling me looking for payments and told me I am set up with 1 yr no interest and minimum payments!!! I've been fighting with the store for over a week and getting no where!!! They keep telling me that they never ran an ad like that but where else would I get it!!! I never even heard of Jason's furniture until I saw that ad in their flyer!!!

Do not ever shop with these people!!! They are completely unprofessional and 0 customer service skills!!!