Jason Head, PLCHarrasment

K

I started receiving calls from the "Law Offices of Jason Head" a few months ago. The debt was discharged in my bankruptcy 7 years ago. They won't stop calling, they won't send me a letter detailing the debt and are getting continually nasty. They called my father's home but he blew them off. I have sent them a cease and desist letter to three different addresess, since they won't give me one (I googled them). Today I noticed they queried my credit report - why- to look up other things on my credit to try to scam more? I've filed a complaint with the FTC. Does that really work?