jason dunaway tile and remodelbad tile job and incomplete

the job was a bathroom remodel. tile in a shower and around walls and floors, we bought tile and grout. he charged 5600.00 labor. besides the shotty work we had to overlook, the grout started cracking away in just a week or so, the tile he had to cut for the facet was cracked straight threw the middle ( these were 12" tiles ) he acted as if he did not know it had cracked. he talked guarenteed work many times over, returned once, fixed crack tile and then used different color grout to cover up cracks. we had brown grout, he used light beige. i let him know he had added insult to injury. he had insulted me bad, to think i would acceopt my new tile job to look like a patch up job already with the different colors of grout. then the patch up grout started breaking away in about 2 days. he has not returned or called . there are more bad issues that came about, just getting tired . do not hire him.

Mary Partin Dec 02, 2008

You have a problem, Out of every client this man has served, you are the first and only complaint that I can find. His list of credentials is outstanding, and his clients that I have spoken with are very pleased.
    He is currently remodeling a house for me. His work is nothing less than perfect!
    I would recommend him to anyone.
    My husband and I came to know him through a friend, we needed some repair work to our pool house. His price was very fair, and his attitude was great.
    We then asked him to price an entire remodel on the structure, and his proposal was far cheaper than other contractors looking for work. We had to wait 2 months to get him, but I am glad we did. I am very pleased with this mans work. You should be ashamed of yourself. He works very hard to please.

jason is bad Apr 19, 2010

the above statement has been made by jasons mother. he is one only a mother can love. otherwise he has made bad business ethics threw out knoxville and surrounding counties. he is a thief.