Jared Ryan PropertiesJared Ryan Properties Stole My Money!!!

I signed up with Jared Ryan Properties over a year ago and they have done nothing for me. I feel like I have been scammed for the 3rd time. I went ahead and googled Jared Ryan Properties and found two compaints on them with /link removed/ No matter how many times I call I get the same old story over and over again. These people took my money and did nothing for me besides pay me lip service!!!

/URL removed/

/URL removed/

• Lo
    Lorralyn Anderson Feb 24, 2010

I have used Jared Ryan Properties to sell both my Wyndham timeshares. I have found them to be very professional and they did exactly what they said they would do in less time than I expected. I have referred two friends to them and they wre happy with the service they recieved. Jared Ryan Properties was the only company to do this and I got ripped off by three previous scam companies.I recommend them completly!