Japan Sun Oil Company LtdScam

reply-to [protected]@yahoo.com.hk
date Tue, Jul 21, 2009
subject COMPANY REPRESENTATIVE REQUIRED
mailed-by osu.edu

Japan Sun Oil Company Ltd.
Trusty Kojimachi Bldg. 3-4 Kojimachi, Chiyoda-ku-ku, Tokyo.
102-0083 Japan.
[protected]@yahoo.com.hk

COMPANY REPRESENTATIVE REQUIRED

I am Mr. Hiroshi Iguchi, President of Japan Sun Oil Company, Ltd.

Japan Sun Oil Company, Ltd. is a subsidiary of the world renown U.S. multi-energy producer Sunoco Inc. in Japan and Asian regions and are producing and marketing not only high quality specialty lubricants but also petroleum and energy products. We specialized in the Refrigeration Oils, Rubber Process Oils, and metalworking Oils, Industrial Lubricants, Automotive Lubricants. We are searching for representatives who can help us establish a medium of getting to our customers in the Canada/America/United Kingdom and other nearby countries as well as making payments through you to us.

Sunoco, Inc was established in 1966, Entering into a new era where the demand for continuous improvement and expansion is far beyond what was perceived and required just a few years ago, corporate entities are constantly striving for perfection, knowing all too well that tomorrow will be yet another challenge.

With all the new horizons that unfold before us, the difficulty of venturing out into the unknown requires preparation, experience, creativity and motivation. We, Japan Sun Oil Company Ltd, take on the challenge and look to the expansion of our horizons with pleasure.

You do not have to leave your present job for this one because this job offer will be on a part time basis as it comes once in a while and enumeration is on a percentage basis of 10% of the total amount you receive from my customers at any time on my behalf.

The reason why I seek your assistance is that American and Canadian checks take a long time to clear here in Japan. Thereby holding business down for my associates and me. Now I already have customers who are ready to remit cash to me. Please to facilitate the conclusion of this transaction if accepted, do send me promptly the following information below by My private email:[protected]@yahoo.com.hk

(1) Your full names:
(2) Contact address:
(3) Tele/cell numbers:
(4) Occupation:
(5) Age:
(6) Sex:

We would be glad to have you as one of our esteemed Representative in your location and be rest assured that adequate pecuniary and lucrative compensations will be given and other benefits follows. Upon appointment, you are allowed the opportunity of determining the method or mode through which you would be paid for your services as our Representative in any of these Regions.

Regards,