Jap Engines & Gearbox CentreStill Having probelems with this company

D

STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!!"!!!

I bought car parts from them months ago and when they sent the wrong parts they argued that this wasn't their fault - which it completely was... As if I would forget to tell them my car and give other details instead!!! I had to pay for the parts to be sent back and now they will not issue a refund. Thankfully I did this with parcelfore so once my banking company has my slip sent back my money will be refunded but I have waited months and they have even already refused the bank's advise to just refund my money... What a pile of idiotic scammers!

mark boyd Sep 23, 2009

Hi, I have used this company JEGC a few times now and they do all my service and repairs, we have 3 cars in the family I always found this company to be very good in customer service and price .They are not like your normal back street garage, they are a established big company and they have a few barances in UK, I will inform them about this page and surely they will contact you to resolve the isues you have .I would recommend my friends to them anytime .Thanks Mark [protected]

• Je
    JEGC Sep 14, 2009

What part? When? This is just a random compliant from another company to regrade this company. Very silly low life people. GET A LIFE!!!