Janet D. LarsonMedical Negligence

In my experience with Janet D. Larson as my doctor was the WORST experience ever. She is not easy to talk to and does not tell you the truth, her staff poses (with fake aliases pretending to be clients & former clients) and post false statements attacking any patient that complains about her unprofessional behavior on http://www.complaintsboard.com). She never goes over the pros and cons of anything concerning maturnal wellness. Larson and Her staff, are a bunch of pycho, lying ###, that often mistreat their own patients. Of course wait time is horrible, and thats another reason why she keeps losing patients. Her staff are not friendly and never has been helpful to me and my family when I was there. Dr. Larson is the Dummiest Doctor I have ever met and the most racist female I have ever known.. I had to find another doctor (Thank God), because she refused me medical care for my 2nd pregnancy!! Only because I was one of many patients, who complained about her being a lousy doctor. This ### woman had the nerve to send me a certified letter; stating that she was an incompetant doctor, and that she could no longer treat me as a patient! I heard that I wasn't the only patient, she has done that to... She has been the only doctor that was impossible to talk to and the one that was responsible for the medical neglect that led to my first miscarriage, which she admitted was her fault, but never apologized to me and my family.. She had the nerve to say that; "Miscarriages are fun, I don't no why you're so sad about it!!". I would NOT recommend her to anyone that is pregnant. NO ONE, not even her own staff will trust her judgement or medical expertise, she has been steering patients wrong for quite a while now (since she was fired from The Medical College of Georgia for Malpractice).. Janet D. Larson is the WORST fetal medicine doctor in Georgia-Carolina. I have told family members NOT and my church, to avoid seeing her, and I recommend to all women, not to become patients of this crappy doctor... Janet Larson & her Fatel Medicine Clinic has had numerous problems and complaints, from many patients (of all ethnic backgrounds)! From my experience Janet D. Larson is the WORST at what she does- which is nothing but successfully pissing off, and harming patients, I for one, think she should lose her medical license for good!!!

Medical Negligence