The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Janaharsha Estates 'n' Constructions Pvt Ltd — Cheating and non refund of my money
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
11. 10. 2009
Complaint against real estate developer
Janaharsha estates ‘n’ constructions pvt. Ltd
Dilsukh nagar branch, hyderabad
Regd. & central office of janaharsha estates:
12 - 5 - 149 / 17, opp: railway degree college,
Secunderabad : 500 017.
Ref: my membership no: 15370fs, group : dc - ii
Name: rokkam kumar rao
Receipt nos the amounts paid by me:
1) dsnr / fs10809588 dt. 16 / 05 / 08 for rs. 100 / -
2) dsnr / fs [protected] dt. 16 / 05 / 08 for rs. 15, 000 / -
3) tarnaka / fs20809965 dt. 11 / 06 / 08 for rs. 42000 / -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I have deposited rs. 57, 000 / - (As per receipt nos. Mentioned above) in the above company for a smaller plot in dream city - ii on telephonic contacts made by mr. Anil kumar, sales officer / representative of the company in the month of may / june 2008. After depositing the money, i was waiting for requisite papers such as membership application forms, terms and conditions and agreement forms etc. But the said forms have not been sent to me for completion of formalities to become a member. I came to understand mr anil kumar (Marketing officer) has got membership form in my name signed by any other person (Which is illegal from legal point of view) .
I had deposited the above amount as per advises of mr. Anil kumar on good faith as one of my friend (Already a customer of the company) had introduced me to mr. Anil kumar. Therefore, i deposited the amount on good faith. But after learning about signature of any other person on member ship form and irresponsible attitude of the company i stopped depositing further amounts.
Due to non receipt of papers from the company and the member ship form was got signed by other person, i started contacting mr. Anil kumar from the month of october 2008 through mobile calls, e - mail and letters. Despite my numerous calls to him i received seldom response.
Due to above stated facts, i started insisting for refund of my deposited money but i have not received any response from mr. Anil kumar.
In the mean time i sent atleast 6 letter including final notice to 1. The managing director at the registered office 2. To their dilsukhnagar branch 3. To the marketing office shri anil kumar but i received no response from them in this regard except some forms and their brochure in the month of feb / march 2009 with out any correspondence. Since then i had talks so many times to shri anil kumar who was assuring to refund my amount. The company (Including managing director, other officials and mr. Anil kumar) did not respond to my letters so far.
On 25. 06. 2009, i met personally with shri anil kumar on this issue. He advised verbally me, in presence of my cousins, to send original receipts along with application and he assured that the amount will be refunded to me within one month from the date of receipt of my application plus original receipts.
As per advise of mr. Anil kumar, i sent the original receipts with application through my cousin which was received by him on 16. 08. 2009. But the amount is not till date (11. 10. 2009) despite his assurance.
My complaint against the company and mr. Anil kumar (Maketing officer) is as under:
1. Why the i have not been provided with the requisite papers for membership and terms and conditions etc. Despite my constant follow - up.
2. How membership form was got signed by other person in my name. This is illegal and a case of forgery by the act of mr. Anil kumar.
3. The managing director and other officials including mr. Anil kumar have so far not given any written reply to my claims.
4. Mr. Anil kumar assured me in the month of june 2009 to refund my money after my submission of original receipts + application which i submitted on 16. 08. 09. But till date i have not received any response from the company. I have got pod of the couriers in token of receipt of my letters. In this connection, i contacted mr. Anil kumar several times over mobile. Each and every times he used to say any excuse / reason viz: 1. He was out of station, 2. Some body is ill. 3. He is in meeting 4. His sir is on leave etc. Etc. He also said so many times that he has given my application for process to refund. When i had a talk with mr. Anil kumar on 10. 10. 09 he replied that i should take up the matter with his officials where is there is no any way to contact their official. This is an arrogant and irresponsbile reply from him.
5. The company has no transparency. It is very much difficult (Almost nil way) to contact managing director / any official of the company. They never pay attention to customers’ grievances.
6. I, therefore, claim for reimbursement of my amount rs. 57, 000 / - alongwith interest at bank rate as no agreement has been signed by me so far due to negligence of the company.
7. Action should also be taken against mr. Anil kumar (Marketing officer) who is instrumental to get signature of other person on membership form etc in my name. This can be proved by perusal of membership form.
I, request your esteemed organization to take up the matter with the company.
Thanking you in anticipation,
Rokkam kumar rao
A - 001, vidyanagar, sbi officers' quarters
Malad - west
Mumbai : 400 064.
I got mail from [protected]@janaharsha.com and they give me the proper documentation with my amount and offer the cheap plot place in Janaharsha Group. Now the issue is resolved now.