Janabelle's Bridal SalonHonoring quotes

My daughter finally found a bridesmaid dress that she LOVED! The sales lady was very nice and very helpful. The dress was $202. but the sales lady wrote on our paperwork that they were going to sell the dresses to us for $150 each. We were so excited and my daughter was ecstatic! We also decided to rent our tuxedoes there because she said if we rent 5 the groom gets his free. A week later my daughter took one bridesmaid to try on the dress and she loved it. Today she took another bridesmaid into Jannabelle's to try it on and put her deposit down on the dress, the owner of Jannabelle's told my daughter that there was no way they could charge her $150 for the dress the dress was $200. I do not know what else was said between her and my daughter. But I called the shop to talk to the owner, of course she had just stepped out so I had to speak to her mother. The bottom line was that the store made a mistake and they refused to honor their quote. Customer satisfaction blew right out the window. So did the sale of 3 bridal gowns, 2 flower girl dresses, and 2 mother of the bride dresses, and at least 6 tuxedoes, and who knows what else. So I guess they screwed themselves because they lost our business and they have thrown a wrench into my only daughter’s very important big day. I DO NOT recommend Jannabelle’s Bridal Salon on South Florida Avenue in Lakeland Florida!!!

Angelsyms Mar 29, 2010

The owner NEVER returned my call! Horrible business ethics! Don't let this sad place of business attempt to ruin your daughters big day! Don't take the chance! There are so many other bridal shops to go to.