mrsquigles Jun 23, 2009

"Check the IP will you?"
    And we would do that how?

• shoelady2oo Jun 23, 2009

squigles and nothanks. I sent no such message out. Check the IP will you? It seems someone here delights in spamming you with my ID. I don't know who Nonnie Mouse is, but evidently there is a no thanks person here who likes to stir up trouble.

I haven't been here for awhile, personal business to attend to, but if you want to rattle my cage, I'll rattle yours just a bit harder for that lie NO THANKS!

mrsquigles Jun 22, 2009

Damn, I'm gettin' hardcore up in this ###!

SuperVepr Jun 22, 2009

PS3's suck. A $600 PS3 sucks even harder. Get a 360 and actually play something besides MSG.

SuperVepr Jun 22, 2009

The legend of James "Jigga" Jiggaman lives on with this thread. Stay strong, folks!

mrsquigles Jun 22, 2009

No Thanks, I got the same message... from Shoelady200? Not sure what it means.

"ok sqwiggles or what ever it works k and i have money u dont so ### u low life get a job u prob dont hae any kids so ur 2 cents is worth nothing"
    I'm not sure what to say to that because I haven't the foggiest idea what you're trying to say.

angel very madddd Jun 22, 2009

angel very madddd Jun 22, 2009

yes i did get a ps3 and spend 600 dollars on it but u know what i have money u dont and i dont get child support nor do i get any help from the government i do it on my own dont hate on me bc ur a broke as person k get a life old ###

rich man Jun 22, 2009

One more thing(assuming you are a parent) everyone has different styles of parenting. If you don't agree with someone's style butt out. You think you are always right however this isn't the case.

rich man Jun 22, 2009

Nonnie hate to say it the true wimp is you. You are accusing this person of picking on women because he disagrees with you. If you read through his profile you would see he disagreed with that Jeff guy. He agreed with you. This proves more that you are a child. Why is everyone that disagrees with you a child. Are you complain265?

rich man Jun 22, 2009

Nonnie, I have read your comments. You are the kid you are acting no older than 14 yourself. You have attitude. If you think Richard is 14 than perhaps you are also? I believe you to be 14 as well. You seem to have a problem with people who do not agree with what you say. Just because you are a lady does not mean that someone is picking with you. He is fighting with you because you are being rude, not because you are a woman. Or rather little girl since you act like one. He disagrees with men also. Serioiusly you have mental issues Nonnie Mouse.

Trevor, why are you picking on a 14 year old?

Nonnie, grow the hell up. You seem to think everyone that does not agree with what you say are one person.

rich man Jun 22, 2009

All, I want to say is if you don't want to be corrected by a ten year old don't make mistakes on things you should know in third grade.

Trevor is now a proud father a baby boy Jun 22, 2009

Also how do you know these parents are not watching their kids. Like I said ignore them.

Trevor is now a proud father a baby boy Jun 22, 2009

I have no problem with how he acts online. If you do you are the ADULT and ignore it.

Trevor is now a proud father a baby boy Jun 22, 2009

I think you are thinking of Robert Evans. As far as I have known him he has always been Richard. Again I have yet to see them rude, however I have seen you make rude comments. If you are really older than them ignore them. They are honest, they are respectful. One can say the same about you. That you are not honest or respectful. How is it rude for a child to correct an adult who is wrong. If you don't want to be corrected than be very careful with what you type. I think you are just embarassed because you were corrected by a ten year old. He was very polite about it. If you don't want them to be rude don't be rude yourself. I am going to end this conversation since you seem to disagree with me. Let's just agree to disagree. I will stick to my opinion, these children are no ruder than you.

Trevor is now a proud father a baby boy Jun 22, 2009

I would think if you were in your 30's or 40's you would ignore then and not stoop to their level?

Trevor is now a proud father a baby boy Jun 22, 2009

Nonnie, I just ask one question, why is everyone that disagrees with you "rude"? Also why are you calling this person Richard Evans? Do you know him personally?

mrsquigles Jun 22, 2009

angel, you're right. everyone here should go get a job so they can spend $600 on a broken playstation that they were planning on wasting their life away with.

angel very madddd Jun 21, 2009

yall need to get a ###ing life..most of u must not have kids ### go to work or something

• Dr
    Dr. Freud Jun 21, 2009

Maybe you should stop and think before you have one more drink past your limit you tramp. You should have took a money shot and got your face dressed out and then everyone would be happy. Nothing a little soap and water couldn't cure.

• Id
    idk86 Jun 21, 2009

So you were with him for 4 months and are 4 months pregnant? why did you sleep with him right away. That's [censored]ish activity. nasty!

Richard Jun 21, 2009

If you think that nonniemouse is SATAN you are right.

I read your other reply. Zachary and ghostbuster ross are not rude, but you were rude to them. It is you that are rude nonniemouse. why angry at them did they get your other account banned?

Trevor is now a proud father a baby boy Jun 21, 2009

You know what, not implying that this is the case however you are starting to sound like someone else who was on this website.

Trevor is now a proud father a baby boy Jun 21, 2009

Who knows like I said everyone was banned. If they suspected that they can do a simple IP check and see they are wrong.

mrsquigles Jun 21, 2009

Well, I'm off for the night. cheers

Trevor is now a proud father a baby boy Jun 21, 2009

Are you talking about how he corrected you on the A&W post, no offence but it was a very silly mistake. I read more of this IP banning. It was to control spam, so if you post a lot you get banned. I don't post a lot so why was I IP banned.

mrsquigles Jun 21, 2009

"I'm won't be bothered" is an acceptable way to say that. :)

mrsquigles Jun 21, 2009

Well, I'm usually like you. I usually do take people at their word here because there's usually no reason not to believe them. Guess it was just one of those "had to be there" kinds of things. I'm won't be bothered if you believe him though - that was like so last week. And it doesn't make a difference now anyways. He's long gone. Hopefully.

Trevor is now a proud father a baby boy Jun 21, 2009

NonnieMouse I was banned too yesterday. A lot of people were. I think it was a glitch. It said my IP was banned and please contact the administrators. I PMed a few people. They were banned. If they are not going to ban ipunchbabies and Jason Tillo we are all safe.

mrsquigles Jun 21, 2009

To continue the Magnum P.I. talk - I used to watch that show during the summers of my middle school years at 11:00pm (staying up late!). What a 12 year old could find appealing about that show I'll never know. I don't even know what my reason was back then. Just something to watch I guess.

mrsquigles Jun 21, 2009

"What kind of problem do you have with that? Just curious!"
    Like I said, I just didn't believe him. Probably had something to do with the fact that he was a complete ### to literally everyone on this site for 3 days straight (this basic back and forth conversation that you and I are having now is light years of decency away from his level of obnoxiousness and ###-ery). If you had read his posts (I think you said somewhere that you hadn't, perhaps you did read them and I'm just not remembering correctly) it's likely you would have had little reason to take his words at face value either.

Trevor is now a proud father a baby boy Jun 21, 2009

For those of you berating SweetMamma, Jiggerman is not better.

maly kot Jun 21, 2009

I got a good giggle out of reading this, thank you.

SuperVepr Jun 20, 2009

Serious question: Was it ever established in the show that Higgins was, in fact, the true Robin Masters? It was hinted at throughout the series but I never saw the final episode.

TOUCHDOWN!!!

Magnum, PI

SuperVepr Jun 20, 2009

Damn you for your use of pictures! Like salt to the wound, man! Let me try again...

SuperVepr Jun 20, 2009

Why can't a post a friggin pic anymore? Did the admin lay the slap down?

Whaaa Chicka wahhh whaaa

SuperVepr Jun 20, 2009

I always thought Magnum PI was pretty cool. The 308 GT was smokin', the chicks were hot and Magnum laid down the law with them both. Props to TC and Rick as well for outstanding backup. Zeus! Apollo! Heel!