mrsquigles Jun 27, 2009

I just tried reregistering with my own name and it said I couldn't because the user name already exists (obviously, it's mine). I also logged in and just tried to change my display name to the user name of an already existing user and it said I couldn't do that either. How are people still impersonating users?

mrsquigles Jun 27, 2009

You know what the funny thing about copying and pasting PM's is? They're 100% incredible. When the occasion arises I'll often post a PM that someone has sent me. You don't have to believe my next statement but I've never altered any of these PM's or edited them in anyway. However, it's entirely possible. The closest you can get to proving someone sent you a PM is by print screening the message. For example, here's EileenLives' lovely little message to me (not a PM, but I was holding onto it in case I ever needed it, she's since been deleted).

Mad at McDonalds Jun 27, 2009

Of course I made it up, are you totally stupid? I made it up to show YOU how easily someone can do it and send emails. You want me to try that? I will. You are such a Brit, dumb as could be. I always knew they were dense, but geesh! Not this dense. Are you sure you're not Scottish?

Mad at McDonalds Jun 27, 2009

Okie, here we are.

Okay, we'll change it. Easy as pie. 1, 2, 3

MadatMcDonalds Jun 27, 2009

Ello! Ello! Nonnie Mouse!

Oh I'm so sorry Nonnie Mouse, I thought you were stupid. But you're much smarter than both Rich Man and I.

Especially ME! I'm so dumb and I'm embarrassed to be a Brit. Yes I am. I can't spell either. I sent those emails to myself, and misspelled BRITT because I did not graduate from Eton or any other good school. Me mum home schooled me in the cellar of the pub she drinks and strips at. Oh me mum, so sorry you are stupid too. I y'am a tranny yes I y'am.

MadatMcDonalds Jun 27, 2009

Shall I and then accuse you under my other ID of sending them to everyone? How stupid you appear now, eh?

MadatMcDonalds Jun 27, 2009

Do you see how it's done? This is you now and I can send emails all day under your ID.

MadatMcDonalds Jun 27, 2009

I can spell Brit because I went to school, did you?

rich man Jun 27, 2009

I did not send the message.

Lets have a vote. All that believe me that I did not send the message click on the vote to send me a positive vote(on this very post). If you believe Noie click a positive vote for the above post under her username where she denied sending the letter. The one where she claims she knows how to spell Brit.

rich man Jun 27, 2009

Who are you reporting for lies. Me, Squiggles, or No Thanks. Funny how you claim everyone is lying. Keep reporting. I got two seperate messages one from you and one from Shoelady. Don't play stupid. You called Trevor a wimp and accused him of picking on women, then you deny it when it is there in black an white on these forums where everyone can see. You harass ten and twelve year olds and call people wimps because they don't agree with what you said. You have sent me these messages and you know it. At least the first one if you are honest that you are not Shoelady.

You know what the way you see things we are all wimps for "picking" on you. No Thanks always had her status on female, just like Richard was always Richard, not Richard. You make up lies to prove your point but everyone who was on here knows about those lies of yours.

• Do
    Dont Care Jun 27, 2009

You dont have to be rich to ###, I work for next to nothing and the taxes i pay end up taking care of hood rats that need a blackberry to keep track of all "they babydaddy". Its simple, stitch that tuna taco shut and bed for some common sence at the wellfair office.

• Ut
    UtahGuy Jun 27, 2009

There are plenty of willing and responsible people who would LOVE to adopt your child. If you REALLY care for this baby you should consider adoption an option. No child deserves to be raised by a single parent.

That moment is golden.

6-1-2 Wharf Avenue. That beat is bad ###!

No Thanks,
    MC Pee Pants is a good episode.

SuperVepr Jun 26, 2009

I loved when the Aqua Teen Hunger Force premiered on Space Ghost: Coast to Coast. They bought the rights to his show for one surround sound speaker and the use of a pontoon boat.

rich man Jun 26, 2009

I believe that No Thanks and Mrsquigles is not lying I just got a message from NonnieMouse.

shoelady200
    Back to Inbox
    Leave me alone wimp.

Look Richman, unless you want to lose all your hard earned money you better leave me along. You are a pathetic coward, and a wimp. Only wimps pick on women you pig. If you don't leave me alone I will take you to court for harassing me. You will have to change your username to poorman. This is my only warning. Leave me alone. Mind your own business. This is my fight between No Thanks and me. Stay out of it or I will take you to court. No Thanks is as much of a wimp as you are because he changed his gender to female because he is scared that when people find out he picks on women that he will get his butt kicked and sued bigtime in court.

Then I got this message.

shoelady2oo yes I'm here!
    Back to Inbox

You are not a rich man. Infact you are stupid. I bet you get rich selling drugs. That is illegal you know. I am reporting you to the police. Have fun in Juvie. I bet you are twelve years old arn't you Louis/Zachary/ghostbuster. They will take you from your parents and put you in a foster home if you are lucky. Most likely they will throw you in Juvenile Hall. Your parents will go to jail for allowing you to preform delinquent behavior and have sex for money. I bet you are a richman because you sell your body and drugs. Those things are illegal you know.

mrsquigles Jun 26, 2009

I never really got into squidbillies. Aqua Teens was my flavor of choice for adult swim.
    "You're both yo-yo's. Shut up ya yo-yo's!"

Yeah!

SuperVepr Jun 26, 2009

As is your right, quigles. I am sure the show is loved by many and I am OK with that. For my dime, I'll watch The Squidbillies on Adult Swim. The Patrick Swayze episode was classic.

mrsquigles Jun 26, 2009

Super, that was my attitude about it for a while as well and then I guess I caved and started liking it.

SuperVepr Jun 26, 2009

Affirmative, quigles. On a side note, I never found The Office (or it's subsequent quotes) all that worthy of respect. Some shows try a little too hard for dry, irreverent humor. That show is one of those shows though I fault no one that actually likes it. I do, however, wonder how many people claim to like it (and subsequently use quotes in public forums) who only do so because it sounds "hep".

Thanks again,

SuperVepr

TheLidmanRules Jun 26, 2009

squiggley has to get the last word in, aawwwww his ego wouldnt have any other way. Trevor is his gaylover along with Satan, .

mrsquigles Jun 26, 2009

So how would one with a multiple personality disorder such as yourself go about playing Twister? It must get pretty complicated.

TheLidmanRules Jun 26, 2009

awwww isn't that sweet spiggles with all his negative goo oozing out all over Nothanks new sweater.

Do you two ever play scrabble together? or boggle? or twisters sounds very nothaxing, yeah squigglets there you go.

Lidman,

mrsquigles Jun 26, 2009

Like a moth to a flame, Lidman. You yahoo's are too predictable.

By the way, I like Seinfeld and The Office so don't think your quotes went without a few laughs.

TheLidmanRules Jun 26, 2009

Look at these two, lol, now even criticizing Seinfeld quotes. Maybe an IP ban is a blessing in disguise to get away from these humorless miserable ###. These two losers like to point out the lifelessness in other but should be taking they're own inventory. They can do know wrong.

mrsquigles Jun 26, 2009

Seinfeld and The Office are their favorites to quote. A lot of their quotes I didn't recognize but those ones I did.

mrsquigles Jun 26, 2009

SuperVepr, I can forgive you for it for being so new here but No Thanks should have been all over it. But since she was never a huge fan I guess the joke is mine and mine alone.

mrsquigles Jun 26, 2009

Oh, come on! I guess the joke went over your heads. Quoting Seinfeld is Eileen, et. al.'s calling card. They do it all the time!

SuperVepr Jun 26, 2009

I wasn't big on Seinfled either but one episode had me crying. Remember when Kramer was at the Puerto Rican parade and the flag caught on fire and he was stomping it? The crowd saw it and went after him. Oh my sides!

mrsquigles Jun 26, 2009

Anybody got any good Seinfeld quotes?
    ;)

SuperVepr Jun 26, 2009

So I tell the guy, just stay on the chariot. I guarantee your going to win the damned race. Damn! Mr. Heston was the shizzle.

SuperVepr Jun 26, 2009

"and the fourteen ### we know they'll spawn" Nice one!

mrsquigles Jun 26, 2009

Hats off to me for staying off the perennial toxicity of the A&W thread for one whole week! Can I make it two? Three? Four? Here's to hoping!

SuperVepr Jun 26, 2009

On a side note, thanks to everyone that has kept the Jiggaman story on the front page for over a week. May the light of justice shine into the Jiggaman's lair. This one's for you, Baby Lil' Mama.

SuperVepr Jun 26, 2009

Well, from Baby Lil Mama's testimony it appears that James is dripping charisma. All the ladies in the house simply cannot resist his advances so Charismatic most likely has fallen victim to his wiley ways. She can no longer be trusted as her free will has been tainted by the Jiggaman. God save us all.

SuperVepr Jun 25, 2009

Use this to decipher the cryptogram: The eagle has landed...the cow jumped over the moon...

SuperVepr Jun 25, 2009

Rebellion is cool and stuff. I guess it would have to be a super-double-secret coalition. I will send you a smoke signal about the meetings and mission statement. Look to the East at dusk.