mrsquigles Jun 30, 2009

Eileen had a long history of being booted with several duplicate screen names. She was one that was actually worth booting. Just saying.

mrsquigles Jun 30, 2009

"When you deny that, I'll believe you were honest. "
    Does that refer to the previous paragraph which started, "you defamed me by..."? I think you may have meant to say 'when you don't deny that'. And I don't deny that. That was why I apologized. Now you may believe I was honest. I thought you believed I was honest to begin with which is why I was surprised you lumped me in your defamation accusation along with No Thanks. You then tried to clarify by saying something like "well, I mostly meant mostly No Thanks". But if I had apologized and you forgave me, why even include me at all?
    I don't know a thing about Rich Man. He's always kind of bugged me to be honest.
    "you can all dish it out, but you can't take it" That's simply not true. For me, at least.

SuperVepr Jun 30, 2009

Back to Jigga, Baby Mama and Smigga. Is there someway we can combine our love for Slipknot and the well-being of America's premiere family. I am thinking a benefit concert or maybe Jigga can lay down some vicious, top-tappin' rhymes as a warm-up act. Thoughts?

SuperVepr Jun 30, 2009

It's too much to research so I will ask: Can I have a brief summary as to why NonnieMouse and No Thanks are having such conflict?

SuperVepr Jun 30, 2009

I have to agree. The main concern most of us have is the well-being of Baby Lil' Mama and Smigga. I have started a group called the James Jigga Jiggman Victory Fund. We can do this, folks!

mrsquigles Jun 30, 2009

"Surely you also said you were adult."
    I threw that back at you because you seemed to say that a lot back when you were bickering with the 10 year olds on this site. Little did we know that back in those days you were actually learning how to be like them. You've become just like everyone else on this site that apparently sickened you when you first signed up. To an outsider, you're now just as annoying and foul-mouthed and childish as everyone else. I don't need to copy and paste anyone else's words because I'm talking to you. I don't care what No Thanks wrote. Why don't you do yourself a favor and just admit to yourself that you're attitude is no better than anyone else's here? And what's wrong with copying and pasting when it shows what an idiot you are? I guess that's why you don't like it. Maybe next time when you accuse me of defaming you you should make sure it actually happened, liar.

mrsquigles Jun 29, 2009

We should never forget what's truly important.

mrsquigles Jun 29, 2009

SuperVepr, you little lurker, you.
    Now can we please get back to the topic at hand, i.e. the current relationship status of SweetLilMama and James de Jigga?

SuperVepr Jun 29, 2009

That was funny, No Thanks.

mrsquigles Jun 29, 2009

Oh right. That's not your quote. It's a quote from another one of your fans.

mrsquigles Jun 29, 2009

"You call Canadians racist, but you are in a league of your own Nonnie.

What did this girl do to you?

Why don't you find something else to besides sitting on your butt making people feel bad all day long.

Go spend some more of your money on disgusting, shallow things.
    [censored]."

What sun"

What a ray of sunshine you are. You inspire everyone to greatness. Your adult approach to life is certainly leaving a positive impact.
    Is quoting you defamation?

mrsquigles Jun 29, 2009

You see, it's not that I'm immature. It's that I come here specifically to be immature.

"I just won't be around..."
    Still waiting for that.

"COW"
    "You FOAD you witch."
    Emoticon of someone sticking out their tongue.

I repeat. Didn't you once claim to be an adult?

"A shame for a grown man to stoop to that low life talk."
    And your shame is where?

"*rolling eyes*"
    Didn't you once claim to be an adult?

mrsquigles Jun 29, 2009

"In order to remove the threat, she had to remove me, because I put it on there. If my IP was banned I wouldn't be able to post here, right? I wouldn't even be able to see this board."
    Ah, yes. That indeed makes sense.

"As for you, there were plenty of times you said I was lying."
    Link to one of those times.
    I suspected things, I don't think I ever explicitly called you a liar. One time I did. I apologized. You seemed to forgive me. If you're going to get on my case for being suspicious of anonymous comments and not put my 100% trust in you than I'm forced to suspect you don't have much experience with online forums. Hell, even No Thanks and aren't naive enough to trust each other that much.

• Ru
    RUSTLERS Jun 29, 2009

I'd get an attorney. He will have to do a court ordered paternity test and set up an escrow account to pay for the child. There are severe consequences for deadbeat dads. 1) they will attach his drivers license if he misses a support payment. 2) The court will monitor his income and any relevant changes to his credit. 3) File an "inquiry" with the IRS to expose him in all his business dealings. 4) Get an EBT and WIC. You have alot to work with through the department of Social Services. They have ways of probing. Talk to a counselor and an attorney- the first hour is free. Gather info.

NonnieMouse

Back to Inbox

I'm not gone!

June 29, 2009

No Thanks reported me so many times, but she can't get rid of me. Also, fyi, when I asked Ivonne, the admin to remove the letter that ### wrote me, she had to remove everything. But I'm here, same name, same email. No worries mate. You and your girl can't have your way all the time.

I just won't be around for you or her to defame anymore.
    ***********************
    And I defamed you when?
    " she had to remove everything"
    I've seen death threats on here not handled like that. Seems odd, but whatever.

Gimme a break.

mrsquigles Jun 29, 2009

I guess Cheeri-zeroes would have made a little more sense there.
    Cherries are pretty good though, too.

mrsquigles Jun 29, 2009

Cherri-zeroes for our sh0elady heroes.

mrsquigles Jun 29, 2009

The silent shoelady rides alone.

SuperVepr Jun 29, 2009

Alright, Bub. No badmouthing the Scots. Settle down.

SuperVepr Jun 29, 2009

Cybil? Is that you? (and you and you)

mrsquigles Jun 29, 2009

Looks like she may have gone out with a bang as well. I got about 10 new comment notices with no new comments.

mrsquigles Jun 29, 2009

Interesting. I've got a feeling she'll be back.

• My
    my3intiaras Jun 29, 2009

This is a prime example of what is wrong with our country. This baby is as much your responsibility as it is his. I do agree that he should step up, but I DO NOT agree that we, as taxpayers, should be held responsible for your error in judgement. The morals of our country continue to decline at a rapid pace. After only 4 months together, what did you expect...for him to declare his undying love for you...you barely knew each other. Perhaps you should have waited until you knew more about him before sleeping with him. I'm not naive enough to think that you would remain abstinent until marriage, but at least until some sort of committment is made would have been nice. I'm not rich by any means, no one works for me or for my husband, but we both work HARD to provide for our children, and though we would love to have more, in order to give our kids the experiences in life that we think they should have to help them be well-rounded, educated, and productive members of society, we know that financially, we cannot afford to have more. I strongly urge you to think about your options here. Perhaps adoption would be the best decision for your baby so that he/she may not repeat this cycle. I realize that we all make mistakes (not that I'm calling your baby a mistake), but once they're made, we have to do the right thing and take responsibility for our own actions. There are MANY people out there that are unable to have their own children, that would give this baby a loving and successful life. My prayer for you is that you will know that God created this baby for a reason, and you will figure out what He wants you to do about the situation. I understand that people hit on hard times occasionally, and may need temporary assistance, but PLEASE don't make a lifestyle out of it. Best of luck to you.

• Ri
    rich man Jun 28, 2009

Oh grow up, last week when we had an argument you accused me of making threats. Why don't you grow up. You send tons of PM's to people, you spread lies about people. Ect.

• Ri
    rich man Jun 28, 2009

Ignore her, she claimed I made the same posts in a PM to her. Just ignore her Philly. She posted something like that about me in another thread.

mrsquigles Jun 27, 2009

Oh I see now. There's a "Mad at McDonalds", a "MadatMcDonalds", a "Mad at Mcdonalds" and a "Mat at McDonalds". Tricksy. Well, you two (three? four? five?) seem to be having enough fun without me. I'm out of here.

Mad at McDonalds Jun 27, 2009

She is now writing to herself again. Interesting how she the medications in the UK don't work as well as those here in the States. She is maybe taking too many and they interact with each other? Anyone who goes to McDonalds and claims the food is cold, should tell them to HEAT IT UP! Golly. What a dork.

Squiggles, I'll write you from my NonnieMouse ID.

Mad at McDonalds Jun 27, 2009

So someone else thinks she's ###ed up too Wow, glad to see it's not only me, myself and I? Does she remind you of Sybil by any chance. Wonder how many other ID's she will use to confuse herself. How many people in your head there, Brit?

Mad at McDonalds Jun 27, 2009

So Mat at McDonalds is one guy, Mad at McDonalds is another and Mad at McDonalds is me, the fake. I can't believe she got someone else to write MAT! I've been off getting my cold gazpacho soup.

Mad at McDonalds Jun 27, 2009

LOL She had someone else use MAT.. How funny!

mrsquigles Jun 27, 2009

Mad at McDonalds. Yes, I'm curious. How do you do it? I thought they (CB) took care of display name duplication.

Mat at McDonalds Jun 27, 2009

That is BS. I did MAT on purpose to confuse you.

Mat at McDonalds Jun 27, 2009

Nonnie, what's wrong with me? I seem to have cracked up! I am talking to meself and sending meself messages! I am nuts! Someone get me a life!

Mat at McDonalds Jun 27, 2009

Yeah, I don't call people honey. I called you sweetheart, sarcastically. Get a life idiot.I'm laughing at you this whole time, talking to yourself.

Mat at McDonalds Jun 27, 2009

Oh this girl is ###ed up royally, no pun intended. I am calling Interpol! She needs a straight jacket.

She made that up from her posts to her on the McDonalds thread. NonnieMouse (me) had no contact with Mark. Shoelady is not afraid of anyone. She is too rich as I am to be afraid of a stupid chat board.

We can buy you and spit you out over and over, [censored]. This mad is mad! I tell you. Send admin that email please. You see, all the emails that no thanks claimed were from shoe lady and me are not from us. Please send everything to her.

Squiggles, this girl/guy whatever it is, is totally off her nut. I am sending all her posts to admin and will post the horrendous email she sent me just now. UGH! It was disgusting so don't vomit. I'm removing some words that she sent.

I'm not afraid because I have GOD on my side. She has Satan, which by the way, she might be! Do you think? She sounds enough like him.

oops, used the wrong one there. This is the REAL FAKE Mad at McDonalds
    The real one has an email addy of [email protected] She f'd up and used her Mad there for purpose of posting here.

MadatMcDonalds Jun 27, 2009

I did it, didn't I? If you want I'll show you how. It's really easy, once you know how and it's not noticeable to the eye.

There are two Mad at McDonalds now in the UK in V, Greater London

One has the secret. The other is the real one. She couldn't tell the difference. There is only one NonnieMouse and there are no other spellings. NonnieMouse is not sending emails, they say shoelady 200 is. This broad thinks I'm both people. Will you please tell her I'm not, you figured it out. However, Shoelady200 and I are both much older than she is or will live to be, because she lives in TB country.