• Cn
    cns Jul 06, 2009

you got the right one baby.you opened for the right one, youll be on easy street.your 3 months along and your lookin for support already.yeah you made love .jiggah you got played, can you say target.you have to take the pill in order for it to work.i hear these so called women, paternity, dna, step up, child supportall these words theyuse sounds real suspisious.dont say your on the pill when your not.if we the men are such dead beats why did you have sex with us MONEY<MONEY MONEY.close your legs and if you want your womens rights pay for your mistakes like we have been doing for years., and for mrs colledge girl on and off welfare, you can start paying me back for your education.my taxes im sure paid for it.how come men pay for there mistakes and women get a pass.

SuperVepr Jul 06, 2009

Thanks folks and good one, Philly!

mrsquigles Jul 06, 2009

I did not need that visual.

mrsquigles Jul 06, 2009

That's true. That's a noble effort in and of itself. Forgive my disparagement.

SuperVepr Jul 06, 2009

Well, we are helping keep the quandary of Jigga, Smigga and BLM in the spotlight. That's something, right?

mrsquigles Jul 06, 2009

No Thanks, my sentiments exactly. I think you nailed it a while back when you said "complaints bored". Though there is a new movement to oust you and me. But even that's old hat.

SuperVepr Jul 06, 2009

Tell us how you really feel, John. Stop holding back!

• Kr
    Kristine Jul 04, 2009

That has nothing to do with my previous comment or becoming pregnant while on BC. Im not here to cast stones. Im sure we have all made a bad choice at one time or another so please forgive me for sticking to the facts and not involving my opinion whatever that may be.

• Kr
    KristineA Jul 04, 2009

You can get pregnant while on the pill and also taking other meds concurrently. How do I know this? I have worked in labor and delivery for 11 years so Pasha please do some research before you call somone a liar. Ive seen it happen more than a few times.

• Ga
    gat3s Jul 03, 2009

You got pregnant... you should go down to the clinc and make sure that's not all you got.

SuperVepr Jul 02, 2009

Ok, after skimming BLM's words, I noticed something. Does the term, "man up" annoy anyone besides me?

SuperVepr Jul 02, 2009

Anitbiotic pill deflection or no, we gots to get this chick through this crazy thing called life. Electric word, life. It means forever and that's a mighty long time.

• Sc
    Schooley82 Jul 02, 2009

FYI... Antibiotics DO cancel out the effectiveness of the birthcontrol pill. Get off the girls case.

SuperVepr Jul 02, 2009

I am down with the UoP life scholarship. I suspect Smigga's life will be hectic so he will benefit from the flexibility of an online school at gives A's to anyone who can pay.

SuperVepr Jul 02, 2009

Squigles, if you could, please swing by the UoP and pick up my worthless degree. I am going to present it to the bride as a gift.

mrsquigles Jul 02, 2009

A wedding! I better get on that Acai Berry diet.

SuperVepr Jul 02, 2009

Philly, I think you have it covered. I will make a trip back to my homeland in VA (near KY) and get the hootch. I may also bring a couple of the the BullDogsRUs crew and a gypsy psychic (for the halibut).

mrsquigles Jul 02, 2009

According to the beliefs of some here I already have the admins on speed dial so what more of an edge could I want? Sorry to burst your bubble there, MikeBossy, I mean Biccey, I mean Eileen, I mean superbowl.

• Xm
    xMikeBossy22 Jul 02, 2009

It's not surprising that mrsquigles is trying to get as much facetime as possible with the moderator to gain an edge. LOL

SuperVepr Jul 02, 2009

"Hard Luck High" BWAHAHAHAHA! Good one, Philly!

mrsquigles Jul 01, 2009

But that's just my 3 cents. ;)

mrsquigles Jul 01, 2009

Or even just a "Resolved" button would be very helpful.

mrsquigles Jul 01, 2009

But I still disagree with your assessment of my #1. If other people complain then so be it, I just think that what's on this site should be a representation of the current attitude towards these businesses. If my complaint gets resolved, no one's going to read through the comments to see that it turned out that way. It should just be able to be deleted. Says I. I also don't see how it can be abused any more than the current abuse the businesses take by constantly seeing complaints about themselves that may have been resolved.

mrsquigles Jul 01, 2009

It's good to know there's a "face" behind this board such as yourself. Pershiate it.

mrsquigles Jul 01, 2009

Yeah. 2 and 3 were my least favorite also. :) I was just throwing some stuff out there.

• Jb
    [email protected]# Jul 01, 2009

You have been with him for 4 months and you're 4 months pregnant?!

mrsquigles Jul 01, 2009

Volumes of books could be filled with how to improve any complaints website. Here are some things I've thought of. Some of these suggestions are better than others as none of these are perfect solutions. The first, I believe, would help the most and is indeed a perfect solution to the problems that avoiding it presents.

1) Allow the user to delete his/her own complaint, that way when a complaint is resolved the business doesn't have to see complaints about them show up on Google searches.
    2) Automatically delete complaints after a few months. If the user hasn't settled the complaint by then by contacting someone from the company the complaint is no longer relevant.
    3) Limit the number of comments a user can make in one day.
    4) Detect IP proxy servers (not sure if this can actually be done, haven't looked into it much).
    5) Do not allow duplicate display names (CB's taken care of this one... sort of ;)
    6) Do not allow more than one account per email.
    7) Have a very uninvolved yet observant moderator or two.

• Ju
    jubonsmith Jul 01, 2009

If you want to cut down on fake complaints (like mrs nurse and her fast food adventures), you need to remove some of the ranking features. Its just like online gaming, some people want to be at the top even when it means nothing in real life.

remove "subjects of wide speculation", and half of the fake posters like eileenBB etc will find their joy elsewhere.

mrsquigles Jul 01, 2009

I'm mrsquigles. Nice to meet you.

mrsquigles Jul 01, 2009

Just askin'. It seems an odd thing for a Moderator to say when they most likely have the power to do something about it.

mrsquigles Jul 01, 2009

"Again this is an unprofessional complaint, and its stupid. Guys don't post these types of complaints in the future. They are annoying and take up space."
    I guess my response to this would be why doesn't the moderator just take it down then?

mrsquigles Jul 01, 2009

Detecting IP proxies would be a nice feature.

mrsquigles Jul 01, 2009

It's just a screen name.

SuperVepr Jul 01, 2009

I concur, No Thanks. The folks here at complaintsboard dot com have a heart as big as Texas. Well said.

• Wh
    Whydoicare Jun 30, 2009

Have the baby.. do one of those paternity tests and sue his ###. but in the meantime don't sit around and soak up the tax dollars go get a job. Then after your baby is born, go back to work. If you dont then it would be right for people to call you a [censored].

SuperVepr Jun 30, 2009

No Thanks is probably right. They will schism the night away as Rome and our taxpayer money burns. Ahhh, the beauty of the welfare state.

mrsquigles Jun 30, 2009

I'm sorry. I'm partially to blame. I'll try to not let my squiggling get out of hand from now on.

SuperVepr Jun 30, 2009

This is madness. How about we do a reboot and start all over again? We need Baby Lil Mama to come back and give us an update. Then we can get down to the business of healing the schism between them.

mrsquigles Jun 30, 2009

James Jigga, we need your guidance now more than ever!

mrsquigles Jun 30, 2009

"I hope we can remain friends."
    Sounds good to me. Starting... now!

"You do remember telling me not to trust anyone here, right? "
    Of course, and it's still good advice. I meant it in the general "anonymous internet forum" sense. You can trust who you'd like as much as you'd like. I just like to be a bit more cautious, especially here.