mrsquigles Jun 13, 2009

"No do not talk to or about me or my mother. Thank you."
    Done.

Tracy Jun 13, 2009

I'm not Satan. You act like you are though?? Makes me wonder if you have a mpd?

No do not talk to or about me or my mother. Thank you.

Same goes for your fan club.

mrsquigles Jun 13, 2009

If you're going to act like SATAN expect to get treated like SATAN. If this is your way of saying "don't talk to/about me and I won't talk to/about you" then I'll gladly comply.

Tracy Jun 13, 2009

Excuse me squigles. I can only handle one idiot at a time. Your brain is on overload now. I am not the PI, I am a nurse from Georgia. I work in a hospital, the second shift. I wish you'd refrain from your vulgarity. It is against the rules of this site and you surely don't want to leave here right?

Aren't you also CaptainA**hole? Someone told me you were!

Have a nice weekend squigles. I hope you don't choke on another hot dog and have to have a trach performed in the parking lot. My best to you!

mrsquigles Jun 13, 2009

"HE HAS THE SWEETEST DEMEANOR BUT HES A COLD HEARTED ###"

Wasn't their a thread like this a while back? A "Don't trust so and so" thread? He was a salesman of some sort if I recall correctly.

• Bw
    BWG Jun 13, 2009

Please do not reproduce. Now there are 2 kids without active fathers.

mrsquigles Jun 13, 2009

Tracy, PI, CEO, ###ing Idiot.

Tracy Jun 13, 2009

Jay meet mrs. quigles. She's a husker too. Both from Nebraska the corn husker state.
    However, she travels alot and sells her wares on the road. She's not your average MRS either. I can't go into details, but she doesn't like A&W in Utah very much. She said their hot dogs got stuck somewhere.. throat I think or maybe - nah, not there. Hot dog was too small for a cavern.

Tracy Jun 13, 2009

Eileen, boy you have her covered huh? The NT girl?

Jay Jun 13, 2009

Typical Comments From a Bunch of children with too much ###en time on there hands how typical

• Fl
    flgirl Jun 12, 2009

First off why are you announcing your personal life all over the internet? Are you looking for sympathy or do you just want attention? I can not believe someone would post this online in the first place. If you got knocked up that's your fault, not just his. If you were half way intelligent you would have known that antibiotics cause birth control to not be affective, it says that clearly on the prescription label. Sounds to me like you were looking for someone to take care of you because you make it seem like 4 months is such a long time to be with someone. I have been with my man for 4 years, I am on birth control and I am yet to get pregnant. I have seen a lot of girls trap a man by getting pregnant in hopes that he will take care of both kids. Clearly if you are already a single mother, this is not the first time this has happened to you, so stop acting so surprised and hurt.

mrsquigles Jun 12, 2009

Ha ha! A challenger appears. SweetLilMama.
    This thread oughta last a while.

• Ce
    centralmaine Jun 11, 2009

I would put his name on don't date him.com and let all the girls know, or he may do it to someone else. Not everyone will see it but some may. Also, that is a cowards way out to shut off communication, he needs 0 time to process it, he needs to accept it, and help raise this baby. Make sure you make him pay child support and make him take a blood test if you have to.

easttexaslady Jun 11, 2009

I am sure people take great merit and await patiently for a reply from someone that label themselves in such a way "SATAN" AND "###". I think you should try "Wanna be" and "ARE" I personally can't wait for someone to delete you from this site... You wisdom and advise and thoughts are as worthless as your imagination. "TALK TO MY HAND" as my 3 year old granddaughter says. : ( little Jason got caught didn't he, THERAPY? Hello to all you people with worthy advice to give someone, even if you disagree. This isn't about agreeing it's about replies with some worthy form of information. Be it advice, observation, opinion or the likes. The rest of us should SHUT UP so you won't seem so dumb. LPCG Easttexas LADY

chrissy777 Jun 11, 2009

lol, you were together for 4 months and are 4 months pregnant, so does that mean u slept with him the first day/week you met him? or is this conveniently 4 months after he left you...

• Princess u r such a cry baby shut up... my baby doesnt cry as much as u god u r pathetic ... I am not a [censored] i have a hubby and 3 kids... god u r weird...just cause your hubby sleeps with everyone dont take it out on us

• Bi
    Billydude's father Jun 10, 2009

You know what Jason, and pasha you are obviously very young.

You call this woman a slut, and [censored], however the man is to blame as much as the woman. The man can always walk out on his child but the woman is the one that takes care of the child and is the one being called slut, [censored] ect when both parties are equally at fault.

• ok to the dude that was rude about the taxpayers dollars...ok u guys wouldnt be so rich if us poor people had toworkfornearly nothing...And this doesnt make the person this women is...trust me...its a hard thing...lucklyI had wonderful parents and met a wonderful man that helped my children and i out...If she needs help from the goverment then let her geez at least she isnt aborting the baby...SWEETLILMAMA hun its a hard road was there when I was 17 but there r a few good ones out there hun hang in there...Jason if the parents wante to they could press charges...becareful in what u say

easttexaslady Jun 08, 2009

You were the one who wrote it not me. At 17 you are as close to an adult as you are going to be. Yeah, I do believe that you or any PERVERT would post for all to see. If I need to know? I am 44 with 6 children, and 8 grandchildren. What expert do you suggest I ask what? You obviously need to consult with an expert and I'd say that would be your mom or dad and the business end of a belt for telling two young boys of 10 and 12 such nonsense as a fireman and cat. IMMATURE and CHILDISH along with total disregard for true conversations and helping others. I am done with you; and see from your other postings in other areas that it's best not to entertain you goofy replies. But you should know that your prior comment to those two boys was the act of a PERVERTED mind and you probably need therapy.

easttexaslady Jun 08, 2009

Jason: I am sure you think yourself a mature person with all the answers. I disagree, first of all, If you want to discuss the birds and the bees you are talking to someones children and that makes you a PERVERT. Second of all, unless you are the deadbeat soon to be dad of this baby you have no IDEA what kind of women the writer may be. You seem to have little or not respect for others and therefore a IDIOT where I come from. Why would anyone want to email you or send you a PM, this is a public forum not a site for you to hit on little boys.

• Az
    Azalia Jun 06, 2009

Well technically he is not a deadbeat dad until the baby comes and he refuses to pay child support. Aside from that. I do feel for you. And I think you have every right to feel hurt and betrayed and angry. However... you do not seem to accept ANY responsibility in this. If you were given medications that were going to affect the effectiveness of the pill, you would have been given information with the prescription that would have alerted you to the fact you were in greater risk of getting pregnant. If you chose not to read it, or ignored the warning thinking it would be fine, then you have responsibility in it too. You could have insisted he use a condom, or should have discussed the risk in having sex at that time. If he still chose to go ahead with the deed, then he is a double jerk for bailing when it happened. If he was not informed of the possible risks, he may be feeling betrayed by you. Thinking you maybe did it on purpose.

I have been in your shoes before... almost exactly. When I decided to tell the father, I told him then and there that I understand he was not given full disclosure of the situation allowing him the opportunity to decide if he wanted to wrap it or not. I was lucky in that he chose to stick it out, and happens to be my husband of 13 years to this day. We lost that child but the ordeal made us stronger.

I think you need to give him time to diagest it, and sort out his feelings, especially if he did not know your pills may have been in effective. If you don't think you can do it alone then maybe you need to consider giving it up for adoption. If that is out of the question for you, I hope you can find the strength you need to get through it. Because you may very well be doing it alone. On the bright side? If he is not interested now, why would you want him in your life for the next 18 years, fighting and arguing and going back and fourth to court over every little issue. If he bails, take him to task with child support, he will HAVE to pay one way or the other. And live your life happily not having to deal with him constantly fighting and making your life hell. If you force him to participate and then all of a sudden he decides he is going to become super dad, I guarantee you... you will have wished he just stayed away. You moved on in life, and down the line maybe marry someone who is good to you and the kids, why have all the added drama if you don't need it. Sure the first while will be hard, but lean on those you can trust like family and friends. You will get through it. We always do. We have no choice because we have children to care for. Sure he can try and deny paternity and may ask for a DNA test. So what.. let him pay for one and then take him to task financially so you have that support at the very least.

I understand it can be painful emotionally especially if you cared for him a great deal. Being a mother already I would hope you did not think that you could truly trust him after only 4 months, you had to have been somewhat prepared that he may not react as you hoped.

I wish you the best of luck. I do hope that you are able to know the path you are going to travel in regards to this soon, and find a way to make peace with the outcome one way or another. There are pros and cons to everything we do, and chose to do. As a woman we have added responsibility when it comes to getting pregnant because it is US that has to carry the child and raise the child and the guy can just walk away unscathed. Sure that may be so for the first while, but in the long run he will have to face that child, and that could very well end up being harder on him than if he had just manned up from the start.

Good luck, good health and wise choices is what I toast to you.

easttexaslady Jun 06, 2009

I didn't mean to offend either of you. But, you commented about the lady being hit on and I meant that if an adult (which your not of course) was making the comment that they might have meant it to be silly. I was only pointing out what being knocked up meant and in no way want to discuss with two young boys about how babies are made, only pointing out that being knocked up meant she was having a baby not being hit on. I don't know what spam is but you boys obviously do, so stop it :) lol Young people can teach us ole gals new things. But ole gals can learn you something to. That is all I was doing, not trying to insult you. I don't think I am spamming but I am TIRED and this thing is addictive. I have to go to sleep or I won't be able to get up tomorrow. You guys behave and have a great summer.

easttexaslady Jun 06, 2009

I thought he was young but couldn't tell for sure if he was young or just being silly.

easttexaslady Jun 06, 2009

She doesn't need another problem, she needs to work on herself and her children. Do you understand Zackery that knocking her up means that she is going to have a baby, not being hit on? I don't know if your being silly or serious, or how old you are. But, this is serious not a situation to be silly on and if you are a young person then you should probably avoid responding to grown up things, I bet your mom would agree.

easttexaslady Jun 06, 2009

pasha you are really a mean person. I am a taxpayer and also have had a child out of wedlock, and two more as a married women. I did receive assistance off and on during my years of raising them. I was on foodstamps for periods of time, one was born on medicaid, HUD housing for 4 years and your tax dollars were well spent. I have 3 wonderfully healthy children, I have 4 certifications and an Associates degree. Sometimes you high and mighty folks should try to mentor a young mother and teach her how to succeed in spite of their circumstance. I had my grandmother, she didn't watch my kids but she encouraged me and paid taxes all her life. Granted I made bad decisions that resulted in my situation, but I had to learn. The system is flawed, not those that use it, if they required more of these young people both mothers and fathers, things would not be so messed up. But instead of getting encouragement and know how on how to go to college from the DSS office all I got was handouts. I was lucky and had a grandmother who gave me the know how. Not all of us are born with a silver spoon or make good choices; and we as Americans have to teach each other and care about these young people instead of passing judgement from high places. Just remember the higher you are the further you have to fall. As for you Sweetlilmom don't believe what the guys tell you, they lie. Don't confuse sex with love they are not the same. Don't down the dads to the kids it is HALF of them, and it hurts them in more ways than you will ever know. Get that paternity test and hold him accountable. He'll have to pay for it when it turns out to be his. Keep a positive attitude and look to what the future has to hold for you and your kids, it'll be okay. AND last but not least consider adoption if you feel this is going to be too hard for you to handle, and don't let the guilt of society rule what you do. You can make good choices, you just have to look at the whole picture and not let your emotions get in the way. OH YEAH, I know to the fact of meds making your pill ineffective, and that is where we have to pay attention to what we are doing on every level of our life. You should have been told this by your healthcare person or have read all your information when you received your pills. Everything we do can have consequences and we should make those choices as informed individuals. I hope you have a great day today and a better day tomorrow. Don't pay attention to mean people and let them stir you to anger, it only lets them win. You win by only listening to those who will encourage you and love you. You deserve it and so do your children.

pasha Jun 05, 2009

and i mean that. We actually do pay for the operation. Look into it with your caseworker. They'll be more than happy to spend taxpayer money to tie your tubes.

pasha Jun 05, 2009

Okay. As long as you know, you can't claim more than 2 kids on your tax return, soyou will have maxed out the maximum free money refund you can get from us decent folk.

So please have your tubes tied, so you don't need to worry about complex things like using a condom or taking a pill every day.

Sincerely,

America

• Sw
    SweetLiLMama Jun 05, 2009

HOW THE ### AM I A LIAR? I SAID WE WERE TOGETHER FOR THE PAST 4 MONTHS . IM CURRENTLY 4 MONTHS PREGNANT & HE DENIES ITS HIS BABY. I AM NOT A LIAR SO STFU & CRAWL BACK UP INTO THE HOLE YOU CAME FROM :) I AM GOING ON DSS FOR ONLY 2 MONTHS UNTIL I GET A SECOND JOB TO SUPPORT MY CHILD . FOR YOUR INFO YOU STUPIT ### I ALREADY SUPPORT MY FIRST CHILD SO I AM NOT SOMEONE WHO IS JUST GOING TO ABUSE THE SYSTEM I HAVE BEEN WORKING SINCE I WAS 15 & IM 24 NOW ### . NEXT TIME BEFORE YOU WANT TO RUN YOUR MOUTH ###BAG GET THE WHOLE STORY B/C THEN YOUR INPUT I MIGHT CONSIDER LISTENING TO !

pasha Jun 05, 2009

And apparently, quite the little liar.

• Sw
    SweetLiLMama Jun 05, 2009

IM NOT A [censored] WE WERE TOGETHER & I WAS ON THE PILL BUT GOT SICK & THE MEDS I HAD TO TAKE CANCELED OUT THE PILL THE DOCTORS ALL SAID .

• Mi
    michael Jun 05, 2009

Lady, I am sorry that this happened to you, but you are not alone. There thousands of young mothers and older ones who find thier selves in this positions, my two daughters are a couple. Although I have been there for them, I find them at fault as well. Of course they are two lucky ones, if you want to say that. The fathers stepped up to the plate and is at least paying some support, yet it has not been easy. My daughters have been lucky, they have me the grandfather to watch the children and take care of them while they work. I know that for some young ladies they have'nt had it so easy, but I say all that to come to this. No matter what position you find yourself in, or should I say how you THINK you feel about a person, you are both old enough to know the consequences of your action and you should have said NO. So, if you are looking for sympathy from anyone forget it. If the man that you thought you LOVED is not there for you nor the child, TOUGH LUCK. Remember, that child is the innocent one, your NOT, Bite the bullet, face your crime, cause if you are ready to play remember when you look at that beautiful child, the Gift that God brought into this world by two consenting adults what got you into this situation. Hope the best for you, God Bless.

pasha Jun 05, 2009

and you are a tramp who couldnt keep her legs closed. Its a stalemate.

I can say whatever I like. Its going to end up being my tax dollars that feed you and your baby anyways.