• Mf
    mfellion Jun 20, 2009

The problem with the posts on this site is nobody asked the dad if he wanted to be a father. Pregnancy is not a condition that can't be reversed. If you believe that abortion is wrong don't have sex until you can afford a child. For the childs sake get married to someone first who can love and support that child. Stop asking the taxpayers to pick up for your poor choices in a bed partner.

mrsquigles Jun 19, 2009

With me it was - "You travel for work? Oh, well I have an office job because I own my own corporation blah blah blah etc. etc. etc..."
    With the other person it was - "You're 12 years old? Oh, well I'm a private eye and I have all of your information blah blah blah etc. etc. etc..."

I don't even normally travel for work. I just happened to have to go to Blanding twice earlier this year for it.

mrsquigles Jun 19, 2009

He, however, either believed those things or lied about them because they made for a convenient counterpoint during the separate conversations he was having with me and someone else.

mrsquigles Jun 19, 2009

I do not believe he had an office job where he signed checks for the employees that worked for his corporation and that he was also a private eye.

mrsquigles Jun 19, 2009

You're right, I did know that. I just don't believe he did.

SuperVepr Jun 19, 2009

The Cookie Monster will not, and I quote, "go out like some punk ###".

My last one...

Satan looses light-heavyweight belt at UFC 99: Battle of the Titans. The veteran fighter was submitted in round three by way of a "cast out" submission hold. His record currently stand at 11-5.

SuperVepr Jun 19, 2009

Satan (third from the left) in his short-lived Saturday morning cartoon series. This would not be his last try at the small screen...

SuperVepr Jun 19, 2009

Satan jailed after an unsuccessful bid for the state legislature in Oregon. Charges of corruption were dropped on appeal.

SuperVepr Jun 19, 2009

Satan unsuccessfully trying out for the role of Master in Mad Max: Beyond Thunderdome

mrsquigles Jun 19, 2009

The spawn of SATAN and The Thinker.

SuperVepr Jun 19, 2009

Satan chilling after a long day of business management and PI work.

SuperVepr Jun 19, 2009

Well, I found it funny and the photo work wasn't bad at all. The real Satan has done all types of work throughout the centuries. Does technically own his own business and is known to keep tabs on people. If this dude claims to be a politician next, I think we have a match.

mrsquigles Jun 19, 2009

I don't know, No Thanks, the tombstone might have a little too much back story to be funny for a new comer. But it's pretty simple - he claimed to be the owner of his own corporation while simultaneously on another thread (unbeknownest to me he probably hoped) claiming to be a private investigator. The pic on the tombstone was his user profile pic. The stats are true.

SuperVepr Jun 19, 2009

I will vote for "Smigga Jigga" for the bebe but I demand the right to refer to him as Junior as I deem appropriate.

-James Jigga Jiggaman

Rainmaker Jun 19, 2009

How about wigga jigga I think this chick is white.

Rainmaker Jun 19, 2009

Mastic Shirley the capital of unwedd mothers after Wyndanch and Riverhead. Have these chicks heard of aids.WEAR A CONDOM !!!

Rainmaker Jun 19, 2009

Zachary is hilarious ten or not.

Rainmaker Jun 19, 2009

Sorry here's my two cents. The first problem is having unprotected sex when u just met someone (oh yea he looked clean). Pill or not in this day and age its just stupid, consider yourself lucky and thanx for the new taxburden.

Not scamable Jun 18, 2009

Hasn't DSS asked you about the babies father? If not they will because they will go after him to pay for all the assistance you are receiving. Good luck and enjoy your child. Hopefully you have heard the saying you have to go through a few toads to get to your prince. He's out there.

mrsquigles Jun 18, 2009

Those are good life lessons. May they serve you always.

SuperVepr Jun 18, 2009

As we say in the South, I am fixin' to logoff for the night. In closing, let's review what I have learned at complaintsboard.com on my first visit:

1. mrsquigles was served not one but two questionable hotdogs in Utah.
    2. Sears will deny your check in a heartbeat and should be shut down
    3. I have a better than average chance of getting either stale food or a moth larvae in my salad at KFC
    4. A&W is not living up to their mission statement.
    And last but not least, Sweet Lil Mama has reconciled with her fiance, one James "Jigga" Jiggaman and they are waiting with bated breath for their offspring, tentatively named, James "Jigga" Jiggaman Jr.

Good night and good luck...

-S

SuperVepr Jun 18, 2009

Despite my laughter, I find it eerie to discover:
    1. These people really exist
    2. Taxpayers are unknowlingly providing them free internet
    3. They are reproducing at a faster rate than said taxpayers

SuperVepr Jun 18, 2009

"James Jigga Jiggaman Jr" [censored] man! I am near tears on that one.

SuperVepr Jun 18, 2009

"Confusion of Father's Day". BWAHAHAHAHA! Man, you got that right.

SuperVepr Jun 18, 2009

Yep. BUT WHAT ABOUT THE CHILDREN?!?!?!?! I love that excuse for poor behavior.

SuperVepr Jun 18, 2009

Exactly, PhillyPower. How many kids does it take before she wakes up? Two? Four? She probably doesn't care because you and I are paying for them anyway. Sickness I say!

SuperVepr Jun 18, 2009

[censored] Jigga! Get your ### together, man!

• Pi
    pissed Jun 18, 2009

girl i wish u the best and for the ### that was talking ### about the tax payers money i bet he draws ssi or some ### u know...### him do what u got to do to make it baby...u dont need no man to raise 2 kids i promise that all they nneed is a good mom u sound like one...mabye one day he will own upp and be a man...

lots of love for u

mrsquigles Jun 13, 2009

I'm not sure what the purpose of Trollsprayer's comment was. Just another mystery here in the twilight zone.

mrsquigles Jun 13, 2009

That's mrsquigles to you, Troll sprayer, or is that Trolls prayer?

• Tr
    Tracy Jun 13, 2009

Whoa, who is Trollsprayer and why is it on my post???

• Tr
    Trollsprayer Jun 13, 2009

Excuse me squigles, I'm not a PI. I'm a nurse. Can you spell N-u-r-s-e?

Can you also refrain from being vulgar for just a while please? I can only handle one jerk at a time. You'll get your turn again, soon, I'm sure. Just wait in line. Aren't you CaptainA**hole too?

Meanwhile, go choke on a hot dog.

mrsquigles Jun 13, 2009

"you finally figured out how to torment or anyoen, please anyone else, not her, i promise, i'll very bad to bad, thats progress, "

That's where you lost me.
    ps. if you're feeling horny make sure you stay away from James (Jigga). He is not a respectable man.

mrsquigles Jun 13, 2009

You are traveling through another dimension, a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind. A journey into a wondrous land of imagination. Next stop, complaintsboard.com!

• shoelady2oo Jun 13, 2009

Twilight Zone here. Christ.

mrsquigles Jun 13, 2009

Actually, I take that back. I think I'd rather just observe what goes on in this thread.

mrsquigles Jun 13, 2009

"Thank God he made a wise choice today! One is better than none."

Looks like someone else, however, may require some special squigles attention.

" 55 minutes ago by EileenRocks 0 Votes
    my squiggypoo, you can do anything you want, i love that viciousness of yours, mmmmm"

I know. I know. But alas, there is at least one shred of cooperation in me believe it or not.

• shoelady2oo Jun 13, 2009

Thank God he made a wise choice today! One is better than none.