James (Jigga)Deadbeat daddy

Hes a deadbeat daddy !! He knocked me up after 4 months of seeing eachother & all he can do is deny this baby. I am 4 months pregnant & he refuses to step up. He has blocked me on any communication I had available & so im forced to go thru dss to have his baby. I really dont understand why he did this to me when im against cheating & have only been with him for the past 4 months. I want to send a warning out to woman who come across james (Jigga/jiggaman). His sn is entapryze ceo & he has the sweetest demeanor but hes a cold hearted ### & appearances with him are very deceiving. I dont want to be with him I just would appreciate if he would man he f*** up to our baby !!!

• Um
    umbgva Oct 10, 2012

this is one ancient review

• Ri
    Righteous S May 05, 2010

Not Si again, he has seven children.I think it is a shame that this happened to this person.The male I am sure probably has done this many times over.He sounds like a smoothe operator.Just out to get whatever he can and then leave and say it's your fault.Very cold, I would put his ### in jail.If he deny's yours I am sure he is not doing anything for the others either.Just thinking that he is the man.You said he has a good looking body.Looks can be very deceiving.A lot of females only seem to care about a look.They don't even care if the male is married.They disrespect themselves.A lot of times then males lie and lie and lie.While he was with you, I am sure he was with other women too.Cell phone going off all the time.I bet he said it was business. How many time did he hide the phone. Oh, and I bet he said the females were friends too right?You weren't the only one, I am sure.Then they fuss about child support.Also give you a line about what the other female did to him.This is usually well rehersed and used over and over as women are suckers for it.Then we watch them try and destroy the other woman who is usually a good person, whom he has done the same things to or worst and got rid of him.A real man takes care of his responsibilty regardless of the circumstances.When the real men speak up about these issues the dead beats say we are jealous.I can't call them dads because any male can plant a seed.Wish you the best of luck...

• Principissa Jan 26, 2010

hi jigga, he moved in with Nothanks

• Ji
    jigga-MAn-2009 Nov 20, 2009

WTF happened to the JIGGA?

• Up
    upathetic Sep 17, 2009

julie watts -1 Votes

pasha is an ###

SuperVepr Aug 17, 2009

SLM felt this forum had nothing left to offer and excused herself. We keep the light on for her.

• Wh
    Wheelguy Aug 16, 2009

It takes 2 to make a baby. You used poor judgment in allowing this dude to impregnate you. Abstinence is the only 100% protection against unwanted pregnancy. Take the blame for your actions, you are both responsible for this baby and now it looks like me the tax payer will end up having to raise him/her.

• Ca
    c.alicia Aug 13, 2009

i guess ignorance really isn't bliss.

SuperVepr Aug 11, 2009

Wasn't that a Bon Jovi song back in the day?

SuperVepr Aug 11, 2009

"in and out of love" bwahahahaha! Good one!

• Fr
    fredro Aug 11, 2009

Im a responsible man in my own right and merit, hope im not sounding mean, but you should get to know the person first really well that you are going to share your bed with, yes the guy took advantage of you but to a lesser degree you let him, bottom line of the story is to slap him with a paternity test, he wont have much of a choice, either pay up or hide from the authorities, you should lay a little blame on yourself for picking a loser to have a baby with, 4 months is not a long time knowing person

JamesNorsworthy Aug 11, 2009

All of you people are just mean! SweetLiLMama is my dearest friend! Jigga is too! They are just two people who keep falling in and out of love!

• Ki
    Killer Bubbles Aug 11, 2009

Pasha- learn to have a little compassion for people. I've been on the receiving end of ridicule that that has turned me into a kinder and more understanding person. You're obviously one of those people who thrive on being the one to deliver that ridicule. Young people just aren't as smart or wise in the ways of the world as the lst generation and it's getting worse. My son's fiancee has 2 children by another fellow, who has gone on to have another child with a second young woman and has now impregnated her sister. So, in a few months he'll have fathered 4 children before he's 25 and is not supporting any of them. He doesn't work (back injury my foot) and just seems to keep knocking up girls who haven't got the common sense to tell him no! SweetLilMama- take the sucker to the cleaners! Do whatever you can. Contact legal aid if you can't afford a lawyer. And good luck.

• Ih
    ihatewhiteswhocomplniggas Aug 10, 2009

WHITE TRASH [censored]! WHAT THE ### IS WRONG WITH YOU? YOU WERE THAT FAT CHICK ON CHEATERS, WEREN'T YOU? THE ONE WAILING ON HER ###ED UP BOYFRIEND!

• St
    STRAIGHT SHOOTER Aug 08, 2009

I met him 4 months ago and now I am 4 months pregnant! If that isn't a [censored] what is? You didn't even know the person! Now America pays. I agree with Pasha, you do need your tubes tied. Once is a mistake, twice, your fault and no one elses. The only one who will suffer is the child. Your bio says it all--2 kids, 2 fathers (sperm donors), and your 24.

• Jj
    jjenkins1 Aug 07, 2009

Girl put that sorry S.O.B. on www.dontdatehimgirl.com and a picture of his sorry ### would be helpful...

• Go
    Goocher Aug 07, 2009

Blah blah blah. Pasha isn't that mean, just being severely honest.

That's what condoms are for. Birth Control is only 99% effective and should always be used with a condom.

By the sounds of it and the use of those lovely cursewords, this child will have one heck of a mother. I can also maybe see why "Jigga" left. With a name like, "Jigga, " how can you not expect it.

You also shouldn't get so angry. A temper never helps anyone on the internet, or life in general.

mrsquigles Aug 05, 2009

Vepr, with Princy, bates, and the sniffer around it feels more like t-ball.

SuperVepr Aug 05, 2009

I was laughing about it going over her head. Sometimes people just pitch us a slow one. I hate tv too as I would rather read. History is a blast.

SuperVepr Aug 05, 2009

A nice quote for old times:

"the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is"

SuperVepr Aug 05, 2009

Squigles speaks the truth. Verbal sparring with an unarmed opponent can grow tiresome. Still, sometimes it must be done.

mrsquigles Aug 05, 2009

Well, at least you explained what you're talking about this time, Princy. And as far as your comment goes I'm not sure how to respond. I enjoy showing people what a rambling mindless idiot you are. It's not like you and I have never gone at it with each other, but as NonnieMouse discovered, you get old fast so you're not worth the attention you desire most of the time. I'll always be more than willing to join the fun when I see someone being bothered by you and your ilk. Look, no quotes this time. Aren't you proud of me?

SuperVepr Aug 05, 2009

"sidebar" BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Stop watching indulgent Kubrick movies and read a book.

Overflowing love from Princy-poo
    "follower!!! hahaha thats all you are, now scram!!!"
    and
    "squigg squigg, quiggg quiggg, squigg, "

You should know, Princy, that it's hard to insult people when they have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

SuperVepr Aug 05, 2009

The claws are out but the Mouse is kickin' ### and breakin' all the rules. Soon the cat will be away and the Mouse will play!

• Nonnie - you don't wanna know what was left in MY inbox! :-P

• Agreed - a complaints board is not exactly an ideal place for "making friends". Too abusive and mundane.

Oh, and Eileen (er, "Principissa" or "norman bates" or whatever you are calling yourself when you read this) - try letting people get answers to their concerns instead of trolling 10 threads (at last count) trying to annoy people that actually HELP legitimate complaints. If you REALLY have a need to attack people to make yourself feel better, join a ###-fighting club or something. Leave the grown-up stuff to the grown-ups... ok?

SuperVepr Aug 04, 2009

Lifetime NRA member here as well (and a CCW permit holder). Never worked on an oil-rig thoough. I am a networking/admin grunt.

SuperVepr Aug 04, 2009

The Jiggman will never die, ya'll. Never.

SuperVepr Aug 04, 2009

"If you want friends, go to a friends board, not a complaints board". Exactly.

mrsquigles Aug 04, 2009

TomB,
    So, you join a discussion 30+ pages into the comments and are surprised to find out you're not up to speed with every conversation that's going on?
    Interesting.

• TomB Aug 04, 2009

Ok,
    This is getting too weird for me..it sounds very personal.
    I guess I'm gone. I have no clue what you guys are talking about and I guess I really don't care.
    Let me know when you want to talk about something with meaning.
    Thanks for listening and God bless, send me an email.
    Your friend,

Feeling the love from Princi, PM style
    "Just stay on deadbeat daddy where you obviously belong, Pinhead. "

Only if you promise to stay in the gutter. Where you obviously belong.

• TomB Aug 03, 2009

Hey All, Off topic...
    This site has now been BLOCKED by the UAE filtering software. Probably due to the profanity.
    I bypass this by using anchor free hotspot VPN!!
    Can't keep a good site down!!!

As far the latest posts y'all made, I have no idea what you are talking about.: Princie, Eileen?? No clue.
    Re the photo, I am the one with hardhat. This is an Iranian rig in the Caspian Sea off Turkmenistan, very cold!

Thanks for listening and God Bless,

mrsquigles Aug 03, 2009

Oops, ###ed up the format. Sorry 'bout that.

Here's another cached page from the good ol' days with Cynthia01:

mrsquigles Aug 03, 2009

Her old id# was 76013. Not to be found now.
    Here's a cached page:

mrsquigles Aug 03, 2009

Say, Principissa, what happened to your original account? Went and got it banned, did you? What a shame.

mrsquigles Aug 03, 2009

I see I'm not the only one being bothered by the Princess of Piss.

PM#1 from the above mentioned:
    "i see your still around supporting eileen and nonnie mouses comments. get a death your loser. oh im sorry are you already dea."

First of all Princie, Eileen is the most ###ing annoying thing on this site and if she left and never came back I'd be happy. Second, Nonnie can do whatever she wants. If you don't like her take it up with her.

and PM #2:
    "you are the biggest doofus, "

You realize that sentences don't end with commas, right?

• TomB Aug 02, 2009

Well again it is late here, 2225H and I have to visit a rig tomorrow so I will pick up your replies after work.
    TTYL,