Having problems with Jafrum?

Jafrum Customer Service Contacts

2701-P Hutchison McDonald Rd.
Charlotte, North Carolina

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Jafrum Customer Service. Initial Jafrum complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Jafrum above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Jafrum. Discuss the issues you have had with Jafrum and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Jafrum Complaints & Reviews

Jafrum.comOrder issue

I have ordered something from Jafrum website and one week after I made my order I checked the status of it and found out that it wasn't even shipped. I contacted customer service and asked them to cancel my order and they refused. They immediately changed the status for "shipped". I'm sure that was just a scam because I made my order over a month ago and still no sign of it. Terrible company to deal with, total scam! I want to cancel my order and get my money back!

JafrumReceived the same defective helmet

I wanted to buy a helmet and found one on Jafrum website. It looked really nice and the price was also great so I thought it was a great deal. When it arrived it was defective so I emailed customer service and asked for a replacement. They said ok and told that I have to pay for the return shipping. I was ok with that since it wasn't too expensive. Later I received a message stating that they received the helmet and another one was already on its way. I did received it but it was the same exact helmet with the same defects. What a joke.

Jafrum.comThis is the biggest load of bull$#*

This is the worst company I have ever done business with in my life. I placed my order Friday morning at 0900 when there was ZERO activity on my order for almost 5 days finally on Tuesday I called to inquire. I was lied to as they told me the jackets were on back order, magically I had one of them the next morning. Then low and behold the other one showed up the next day Thursday.
      They sent the wrong size and I called immediately and was told I have to wait 24-48 BUSINESS HOURS for a return label WTF??? That was Thursday morning. I called Thursday afternoon and Friday morning and afternoon, Guess what? It was next Tuesday afternoon when i received the label for their screw up, unbelievable...

I had ordered my motorcycle jacket in plenty of time for my trip but I had no idea they would be such a bunch of bumbling idiots. I bought from some where else as this put me in a bind. Then I am told it is a 14 day process to process the return and return my money. Which incidentally it has been over two weeks with no return yet. This is the biggest load of bull$#*! I have ever heard. You can bet your ### I will never order from these $#*!s again. They truly suck ###.

Jafrum International Inc. — Saddlebags not the same as pictured. Cheap PVC material broke after only 2 opening and closings.

Received merchandise on 8/05/10. Absolute garbage! First of all the picture of the saddlebags on the website...