Jacquelyn HopkinsEMSI/Supplies for Electronic Unit

To Whom It May Concern

I have call your company to discuss and explain to one of your representative two or three months ago for them NOT to send me anymore supplies for the Flex-It machine that I DO NOT USE but I am still receiving more and more supplies (batteries, vitamin E lotion with aloe vera, electrical stimulation electrodes and wipes), I have more than enough of the items I just mention. These items are coming every two week which makes me think you are taking ADVANTAGE OF MY INSURANCE which is WRONG. If I am not requesting for any of the supplies then please don't send me anything or assume I need more supplies just because. Now, if you want to send me something then send me the Bio Ice but nothing else because I DON'T NEED IT.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices