Jackie Rukavictim of business identity theft, and fraud, which was committed by jackie ruka, owner of the get happy zone inc.

C Nov 25, 2019 Review updated:

Facts
I have NEVER had ANY association or affiliations with the Get Happy Zone Inc.—EVER! Since 2017, I have been tirelessly researching for the evidence I needed to prove— as to how Ms. Ruka was able to commit the act of FRAUD by using my name?
I AM a VICTIM of FRAUD —Identity Theft conducted by Jackie Ruka.
Ms. Ruka, president of the Get Happy Zone, and her actions of malicious with nefarious intent has caused me GREAT harm.
Please review all documents Ms. Ruka applied for online with the State of Florida and— falsified

Known Crimes Committed
• Unauthorized use on my legal copyright name Carolyn A. Brent (Business Identity Theft).
• Jackie Ruka added my name to Document Number: P13000029245.— FRAUD
• Jackie Ruka filed a legal document with the State of Florida without my knowledge or consent.
• I have never been affiliated or served in ANY capacity EVER with the "Get Happy Zone."
• Mail FRAUD, with my name listed on as the legal— business mailing address.
• The California address Jackie Ruka registered my name, Carolyn A. Brent to the following
address is unknown to me: 300 Carlsbad Village Dr. 108A #64, Carlsbad, CA 92008. I have
NEVER been to this address or have any knowledge of this address—this is mail FRAUD.
• ((Exhibit 2 SunBiz Division of Corporations, State of Florida website

Jackie Ruka

Facts

I AM a VICTIM of FRAUD —Identity Theft conducted by Jackie Ruka.

Known Crimes Committed
    • Unauthorized use on my legal copyright name (Business Identity Theft).
    • The California address Jackie Ruka registered my name, to the following
    • ((Exhibit 2 SunBiz Division of Corporations, State of Florida website
    Submitted Document of Business Identity Thief...

Since 2017, I have submitted numerous notarized legal documents— which are on record with
    the State of Florida, California, to both Federal State agencies and two local law enforcement
    police departments in Boca Raton, and Delray Beach Florida.
    I have reported the Business Identity Thief committed by Jackie Ruka to the following agencies.
    Divisions of Corporations State of Florida: Sammy Caldwell, Operations & Management
    Consultant Florida Department of State. Direct line: [protected] (Please see document).
    • Florida Attorney General's Office, State of Florida. Beverly Bailey, [protected] (Please
    • California Department Business Oversight
    • ALL Credit Agencies: I reported and alerted Jackies Ruka's Fraud using my name Carolyn A.
    Brent, to the following agencies: Dun & Bradstreet, Equifax, Experian, TransUnion. (On
    • Complaint Referral Internet Crimes Center. (Please see report)
    • Internet FRAUD, using my name, Carolyn A. Brent | Get Happy Zone on Google redirecting
    • Copyright infringement -- (AISO.net To: "[protected]@aiso.net"
    Sent: Wednesday, June 12, 2019, 1:54:15 PM Subject: Re: *****Emergency. Please Act***
    The History of "Business Identification Theft. (Please see document)
    • Copyright & Abuse Department: GoDaddy- Business Identification Theft - [Incident ID:
    • Federal Trade Commission, Identity Theft Division
    • Police report to Boca Raton, Florida, Case number on file at the Boca Raton, Police Department.
    • Police report to Delray Beach, Florida, Det. Kimberly Mead #1024, [protected]. Department,
    • Internal Revenue Service-- Identity Theft Affidavit-- Form 14039
    • Internal Revenue Service-- Claim for Refund & Request for Abatement-- Form 848

• Updated by Carolyn A Brent, MBA · Nov 25, 2019

Get Happy Zone was filling under my tax I.D. Number... Public Record.

FULL NOTICE:

To: The Federal Officials of the Internal Revenue Services (IRS)
    Regarding: Identity Theft Affidavit-- Form 14039
    Claim for Refund & Request for Abatement-- Form 848
    Business Identity THEFT and FRAUD
    Attached: 48 forty-eight page document with supporting evidence.
    To Whom It May Concern;
    I am writing at this time to inform all State, Federal and local agencies—that I; Carolyn A. Brent
    is a VICTIM of Business Identity THEFT, and FRAUD, which was committed by Jackie Ruka,
    owner of the Get Happy Zone Inc.
    On April 19, 2015, Ms. Ruka submitted false documents to the Division of Corporations in the
    State of Florida regarding her for-profit business. The preponderance of the evidence of the legal
    records and documents of Ms. Ruka's application is a registered at SunBiz, the IRS, Regulations
    & Compliance Division with the State of Florida, and, the Wiki Corporations .

History
    In 2015, Jackie Ruka, who is the president & founder of the "Get Happy Zone Inc., a for-profit
    corporation" falsified legal documents by adding her company to my business name, Carolyn A.
    Brent, president of a “non-profit” corporation without my knowledge or consent.
    Ms. Ruka, submitted identity theft and fraud information, by using my name on her applications
    with the Division of Corporations in the State of Florida, as the registered legal agent for her
    company, Get Happy Zone Inc.

Facts
    The Get Happy Zone, document number on file is P13000029245. Ms. Ruka falsified my name,
    Carolyn A. Brent, as the legal agent for her company.
    (Note: This was an Internet Fraud Crime: Jackie Ruka, has never lived in the State of Florida,
    and she was not a resident in the State of California when she committed this offense. However,
    she was a resident of Hilton Head, Carolina, when she added my name as the Head of her company,
    "Get Happy Zone Inc.”)

Background
    On April 29, 2015, according to the SunBiz.org the Division of Corporations an Official State of
    Florida website, Ms. Ruka changed her legal documents and added my name as a Titled Registered
    Officer for her company, Get Happy Zone, without my knowledge or consent.
    On April 11, 2016, nearly one year later, I was notified by the IRS from the State of Florida,
    Business & Regulation Compliance Department, regarding the compliance letter about Jackie
    Ruka, Chairman of the organization at " Get Happy Zone."
    I immediately notified Jackie Ruka in writing regarding this crucial matter. After a few email
    discussions with Ms. Ruka, about this urgent matter a few weeks later—she, suddenly "Dissolved"
    her company the Get Happy Zone Inc., on June 11, 2016.
    Dates: April 11, 2016, through June 11, 2016. Please see (Exhibit 1 Evidence of written email
    conversations).

Special Note: Carolyn A. Brent/Caregiver's Story has "never" had any employees at our "nonprofit"
    organization, which I founded in 2011. The supporters of Caregiver's Story Inc., have
    given their time on a volunteer base entirely.

Voluntary Dissolution by Jackie Ruka
    On June 11, 2016, Ms. Ruka, quickly dissolved the Get Happy Zone Inc.
    ((Special Note: At this time, I had no idea that she transferred all of her legal documents to my
    name, Carolyn A. Brent, — making me the liable person for her fraudulent company, Get Happy
    Zone Inc.). Please see ((Exhibit 1 Evidence Voluntary Dissolution)).

In 2017, on Google, I suddenly became aware and knowledgeable of the SunBiz Report, and
    Wiki Corporation charts, which states; "Carolyn A. Brent, is the registered legal agent for the Get
    Happy Zone — reading this information horrified me. I could not believe why Ms. Ruka would
    engage in an identity theft crime— for her business.

On April 29, 2015, after countless hours of researching legal documents and public records—I
    discovered, Ms. Ruka had committed fraud. Moreover, she had STOLEN my God-Given name,
    and business identity-making me the "legal" and "responsible" party for her company, Get Happy
    Zone Inc.

Evidence of Identity Theft & Fraud
    This "FRAUD" was commissioned by Ms. Ruka, according to the legal document she submitted
    online with SunBiz. At that moment, I discovered Jackie Ruka had falsified legal documents with
    the State of Florida using my name legal name, Carolyn A. Brent as the responsible authorized
    agent for the Get Happy Zone Inc.

Facts
    Ms. Ruka was able to commit the act of FRAUD by using my name?
    I AM a VICTIM of FRAUD —Identity Theft
    conducted by Jackie Ruka.

has caused me GREAT harm.

the mailing address where she had written on a legal document, as my business mailing address.
    Note: The IRS and the Florida State Compliance Department will have the legal documents on
    record, and— what Ms. Ruka had written on her applications, as she registered a fake California
    mailing address, which is— mail fraud.

Please see (Exhibit 2 SunBiz Division of Corporations, State of Florida website).
    • Mail FRAUD, with my name listed on as the legal— business mailing address.
    • ((Exhibit 2 SunBiz Division of Corporations, State of Florida website.))

TAX FRAUD
    Jackie Ruka has stolen my "good" name, which my name "Represents" and is the same as my
    non-profit EIN Number: [protected]. She used my business name to benefit herself, to avoid
    paying taxes—for her "for-profit" business.
    ((Exhibit 2 SunBiz Division of Corporations, State of Florida, and Ms. Ruka's application when
    she added my name to legal records)).

Also, I was penalized by the IRS for the tax year 2015—Notice CP504B (Schedule A) for the
    Get Happy Zone, which it appears that Ms. Ruka was unaware that a Schedule A form must be
    added—when she combined the Get Happy Zone Inc., with the illegal use to my Legal Business
    Name, Carolyn A. Brent. ( See Exhibit 3)2019 Internet Fraud: Unauthorized Use of my Legal Name
    • Jackie Ruka stole my legal name, which is copyright— and attached my name to her "Get
    Happy Zone" website. —I reported this action to the legal department that handles online
    website violations, infringement, and content fraud.
    • Copyright infringement —I Reported Ms. Ruka's website violations, offense, and content
    fraud to : (AISO.net and GoDaddy).
    • The AISO.net— team demanded Ms. Ruka to remove my name from her website, or they
    would shut down her "Website" entirely. (Please see Exhibit, June 10, 2019).
    • GoDaddy Web Developers
    • (Please see Exhibit, June 4 10, 2019).
    Misleading Internet Violation
    Ms. Ruka created a re-direct for my readers— using my name, Carolyn A. Brent | Get Happy
    Zone, and misleading of the countless readers, and supporters of my work to her website. Ms.
    Ruka made it appear as if the Get Happy Zone was my company.
    ((Please see Exhibit, June 4 10, 2019)).

Statement of Facts

Ms. Ruka has been stealing with the unauthorized use of my legal name, Carolyn A. Brent, since
    2015. Moreover, she continues to do so this day according to findings on Google search — she's
    misled and redirects my readers to her website with the use of my Good Name; Carolyn A.
    Brent.
    (Please see Exhibits 5 --SunBiz Notarized documents--with proof sources).
    "5 of "8
    Submitted Document of Business Identity Thief

Financial Devastation
    The Results of Ms. Ruka's Actions of Fraud and Identity Theft.
    On July 6, 2019, I received a certified letter from the IRS. Notice (CP504B) "Intent to seize
    (levy) your property or rights to property." The demand was sent to me by the IRS and required
    me to pay immediately —the amount of $1, 640.80, by July 8, 2019, in full.

The 2015 tax bill was for the missing (Scheduled A) document when Ms. Ruka added her company
    "Get Happy Zone" to my legal Business Name, Carolyn A. Brent as the registered agent.
    The demand Notice (CP504B) devastated me emotionally, physically, and financially. Because of
    this IRS notice—which was created solely by Ms. Ruka, —left me unable to meet my monthly
    financial obligations, due to paying the astonishing amount of money I had to pay, as requested
    by the IRS, to prevent a levy on my property.
    ((See Exhibit 3))

Please review all of Jackie Ruka's Get Happy Zone records to see the fraudulent "Paper Trail"
    she has left behind—starting in the year 2013, from California to Florida in 2016.
    As you will understand, when reviewing the Get Happy Zone corporation applications, and legal
    records—you will agree she was looking for an easy way to conduct business and or find a victim
    to attach her company with—from the very beginning.

Her scheme started in the State of California in 2013, when she registered the Get Happy Zone
    and dissolved it within a just six (6) months. Moreover, she dissolved the Get Happy Zones in
    two different States, California and then three-years later in Florida on June 11, 2016.
    What legitimate organization does that?

Ms. Ruka's identity theft provided the IRS, both State, and Federal agencies, with the "appearance"
    that I, Carolyn A. Brent, was the responsible person for the GET HAPPY ZONE. Which I
    am not, and never have been.

year 2015, for missing document Schedule A. This was a direct result of when Ms. Ruka added
    her company to my name and is the evidence of Ms. Ruka, filing the Get Happy Zone taxes with
    the IRS, while fraudulently using my name, as the Head of her corporation. Ms. Ruka is a criminal
    and a thief!

Third Degree Felony
    According to the Divisions of Corporations, in the State of Florida, Ms. Ruka has committed a
    Third Degree Felony by submitting false, and fraudulent Business information in the pursuit of
    benefiting herself and the Get Happy Zone organization.

Please Help!
    I am requesting at this time for the IRS, State and Federal agencies to remove and expunge my
    name, Carolyn A. Brent, from ALL Legal Documents involving the "Get Happy Zone, " all business
    records—Wiki Corporations, SunBiz, Local Law Enforcement agencies, and any business
    corporations, with all State and Federal officials.
    I have NEVER had any business dealings or affiliated in any way with Ms. Ruka's company "Get
    Happy Zone Inc., " EVER!

Impact Statement
    Since 2016, I have been working tirelessly to restore my respected and trusted name, Carolyn A.
    Brent, which I have built over a lifetime. I am known for my good works, and, my non-profit organization,
    A Caregiver's Story, and my written works—as a trusted company that advocates educational-
    focused content to caregiver's, families, libraries, and universities.

I do not want my law-abiding and respected name associated with the FRAUD based company,
    Get Happy Zone, or a known criminal, such as Jackie Ruka.
    The destructive crime that Jackie Ruka has committed —has devastated me and has crushed my
    soul. Her nefarious actions and the continuation of her stealing my identity has affected my
    health, finances, both psychological, and emotional well-being.

I haven't been able to sleep or stay forced on my real mission and purpose of helping people and
    my works. Why? Because I am always concerned about what is Ms. Ruka going to do next? She
    has stolen my business identity—and, she continues to do whatever she pleases with my Goodname,
    Carolyn A. Brent. She MUST be STOPPED!

The Importance of a Trusted and Respected Name

Ms. Ruka's continuous acts of her crimes have affected every area of my life. She has stolen my
    God-Given, Good name. My birthright, and has connected my name with a corrupted and misleading
    company, The Get Happy Zone—which she has thrown her tricky company — under the
    leadership of my trusted name, Carolyn A. Brent/Caregiver's Story, Inc.

Financial Damages
    Also, I am requesting at the time, a full refund and request for abatement in the amount of
    $1, 640.80. Ms. Ruka should be the one paying this amount plus — and, a whole lot more for
    committing Business Identity Theft by using my good-name.

Additionally, I am asking that Ms. Ruka is prosecuted to the FULLEST extent of the law for
    committing identity theft and fraud, which is a third-degree felony. Ms. Ruka has caused me such
    enormous emotional pain and suffering.

Thank you for your immediate attention to this Critical Matter of Business Fraud and, Identity
    Theft.

Please review the attached documents of forty-eight (48) pages of supporting EVIDENCE.
    Sincerely,

• State of California Department of Justice
    • [protected]@dos.myflorida.com

• B
      Nov 26, 2019

WOW! Stealing someone's identity and filing taxes under their name is criminal, too much, I hope she gets some jail time.

Dec 04, 2019

@Brandy 48 White Will this work?
    Jackie Ruka has caused undue stress and financial losses to Carolyn A. Brent by malicious and fraudulent means. She continually uses Ms. Brent personal/business information and platforms without permission for her own gain. Doing so is causing Ms. Brent problems with the IRS and state agencies. Ms. Ruka needs to be stopped immediately and made to pay for the damage she has done/doing to Ms. Brent.

Dec 04, 2019

@TD Acker “I AM” a Caregiver and Eldercare Advocate, and “I AM” COMMITTED to the health, safety, and welfare to the voiceless and vulnerable. And, I AM an advocate for myself, which is a significant part of self-care, and wellness.

Why would anyone steal the EIN number from a non-profit that is helping seniors and caregivers? She will be stopped, it's just a matter of time.

Nov 26, 2019

In addition, I've contacted the Privacy Right Clearinghouse.

"We use the stories you submit to raise awareness, advocate for stronger privacy protections, analyze trends and publish reports."-- Privacy Right Clearinghouse

Nov 29, 2019

@tgfmd Source: PUBLIC RECORD
    Florida Profit Corporation
    GET HAPPY ZONE INC.

Details: Review Document
    05/07/2019 -- INFO ONLY

Nov 27, 2019

What a shame for someone to do this to a true advocate for caregivers and elder abuse. she deserves
    jail time,

• J
      Nov 30, 2019

It's very sad to live in a society and environment today where people can take advantage and steal the identity of others so easily. Be very careful on who you trust when giving your personal info to them. It is a horrible feeling to have been violated in this way. Thanks for this post.

Nov 30, 2019

@Jim Chong Thank you for sharing.

Dec 01, 2019

Detail by Officer/Registered Agent Name - SunBiz - Division of ...
    Copy & Paste: http://bit.ly/37XK9dq
    PLEASE READ--> 05/07/2019 -- INFO ONLY

Dec 01, 2019

Public Record

Dec 02, 2019

Is it illegal to use someone else's Social Security number ...
    www.avvo.com/legal-answers/is-it-illegal-to-use...
    You would use a SS number to obtain credit, a job or open a bank account. If you are using someone else's SSN, even with their consent, this is fraud. It is very much illegal and could get the both of you in a world of trouble.

Public Notice
    Evidence of Identity Theft & Fraud
    agent for the Get Happy Zone Inc.

Facts
    Ms. Ruka was able to commit the act of FRAUD by using my name?
    I AM a VICTIM of FRAUD —Identity Theft
    conducted by Jackie Ruka.

has caused me GREAT harm.

mailing address, which is— mail fraud.

• Mail FRAUD, with my name listed on as the legal— business mailing address.
    • ((Exhibit 2 SunBiz Division of Corporations, State of Florida website.))

TAX FRAUD
    paying taxes—for her "for-profit" business.
    she added my name to legal records)).

website violations, infringement, and content fraud.
    fraud to : (AISO.net and GoDaddy).
    would shut down her "Website" entirely. (Please see Exhibit, June 10, 2019).
    • GoDaddy Web Developers
    • (Please see Exhibit, June 4 10, 2019).
    Misleading Internet Violation
    Ruka made it appear as if the Get Happy Zone was my company.
    ((Please see Exhibit, June 4 10, 2019)).

Statement of Facts

Brent.
    (Please see Exhibits 5 --SunBiz Notarized documents--with proof sources).
    "5 of "8
    Submitted Document of Business Identity Thief

Financial Devastation
    The Results of Ms. Ruka's Actions of Fraud and Identity Theft.
    me to pay immediately —the amount of $1, 640.80, by July 8, 2019, in full.

by the IRS, to prevent a levy on my property.
    ((See Exhibit 3))

to attach her company with—from the very beginning.

and dissolved it within just six (6) months. Moreover, she dissolved the Get Happy Zones in
    What legitimate organization does that?

am not, and never have been.

Special Note: July 8, 2019, Notice (CP504B) is the legal record from the IRS for business tax the
    and a thief!

Third Degree Felony
    benefiting herself and the Get Happy Zone organization.

Please Help!
    I am requesting at this time for the IRS, State, and Federal agencies to remove and expunge my
    corporations, with all State and Federal officials.

Happy Zone Inc., " EVER!

Dec 02, 2019

@tgfmd Words of Wisdom✨ Important Special Announcement.
    As we enter yet— into a new and exciting year, 2020. I'd like to share relevant information about IDENTITY THEFT. ℹ️
    Have you been a victim of IDENTITY THEFT and or FRAUD? Well, I have.

There were 16.7 Million ID theft victims in the US in 2017, leading to a loss of over $17 billion.
    In the past year, 446, 515, 334 personal records were exposed in the US, not including the 1.68 billion non-sensitive exposed records 40% of consumers across the world have been targets of ID theft at least once. 8 million records per day were stolen in the first half of 2018 worldwide, leading to 3.3B compromised data records.

1.3 million children have their identities stolen every year. Having a social media account increases the chance of ID theft by 46% Famous data breaches in 2018: Facebook, Google+, Quora, MyFittnesPal
    The global average cost per data breach incident rose to $3.86 Million in 2018. Source: written by Ana Bera, SafeAtLast, March 6, 2019, Identity Theft Statistics

• L
      Dec 04, 2019

@tgfmd I think what Ms. Ruka did was despicable. Identity theft should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

• S
      Dec 07, 2019

Carolyn Brent is my grandmother and I’m her 17-year-old granddaughter Jackie Ruka has taken my grandmother's ISSN number where she was able to put (Jackie Ruka's) Get Happy Zone INC under Carolyn Brent's books. She added Get Happy Zone as a profited Company under Carolyn Brent's non-profit. jakie Ruka changed her legal documents to make it seem like my grandmother Carolyn Brent was the owner of Get Happy Zone Inc. She had dissolved her Company Get Happy Zone Inc but she is still using my grandmother Carolyn Brent's ISSN.
    She (Jackie Ruka) has made me feel like my grandmother is getting blamed for an action she does deserve because the IRS made her pay for Jackie's fee for putting her Company under Carolyn Brent's.