The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved jack loach — The & Swizz Banks.&
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Madoff and Stanford. will spend the rest of their lives in prison.
At least this is a start . Yet what about the “ Bankers.” who have caused people to lose their savings, pensions, jobs, houses and in some cases their lives .Yet they continue to live in luxury.
Pictet & Cie.- claim they are the “Rolls Royce”of Swiss banks.
Swiss Banks or more correctly Swizz banks.
Swizz. ---- “ a great disappointment.” or a “ fraud.”
Fraud. ---“ an intentional deception or dishonesty.”— “a crime.”
Crime. ---“ an act committed or omitted in violation of a law.”
Serious Crimes .
Conspiring to pervert the Course of Justice.
Perverting the Course of Justice.
Contempt of Court.
The Establishment “ Cover up crimes”.
The ‘Doyens’ of the establishment.’ ( Ivan Pictet and Monty Raphael.)
Managing partner in Pictet & Cie Bank .--- Switzerland.
President of the Geneva Financial Centre.
World Bank.committee member.
United Nations. Investment Committee member,
Vice President – Global Humanitarian Forum.
Member of the Henokiens.
Blackstone Group --- Board Member.
Past- President – Geneva Private Bankers association.
Past –President – Geneva Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
Quote.” ---- Doyen of U.K. Fraud lawyers.
Consultant & Head of Fraud and Regulatory Dept.
Member of Board of Directors of the Fraud Advisory panel.
Member of the Law Society of England & Wales.
International Bar Association Member.
Past President—London Criminal Court Solicitors Association.
Past Chairman ---of Anti Corruption Committee.
Founder of Business Crime Committee of the International Bar
Pictet & Cie Bank & Peters & Peters.
The bank and it’s officials deliberately withheld crucial documents requested under a High Court order.The bank and it’s officials deliberately withheld evidence from the Police, and one of it’s account managers Susan Broadhead gave a false witness statement to the police.
Another one of it’s managers Nicholas Campiche ( Now Head of Pictet – Alternative Investments.)concocted a letter pretending to be a client and closed his account. The senior partner (Ivan Pictet.)sought to have numerous documents destroyed, along with those copies held in their London office of P.A.M. Initially stating that they were forgeries then their lawyers Peters & Peters – Monty Raphael – and the barrister Charles Flint.Q.C.) –later had to admit in Court that the documents were genuine.
(1) It is a criminal offence for a bank to knowingly act for an undischarged criminal bankrupt in so far as it seeks to assist that criminal bankrupt in the fraudulent movement of monies. ( Money Laundering.)
(2) It is a criminal offence for a bank to lie to the police and the bankrupts trustee in bankruptcy in so far as any knowledge of, or dealings with the bank was refuted .
(3) A bank can be guilty of Contempt of Court if it fails to comply fully with the Courts order for discovery .
(4) The banks contempt is further compounded if it fails to address its error after it is specifically drawn to the to its solicitors attention. ( Monty Raphael).
(5) It is a criminal offence under the Financial Services Act to seek to destroy evidence that might be relevant to an investigation .
(6) It is a criminal offence not to relinquish control of funds to the Trustee immediately the fact of the bankruptcy is drawn to the banks attention.
(7) It is a criminal offence to lie or otherwise obfuscate the lawful and proper enquiries of the F.S.A.
On Dec 9th, 2008. the complaint was sent to 150 Members of the House Of Lords and 230 Members of Parliament.
*** We thank --David Cameron. M.P. ( Canary Wharf Speech.) Dec. 15th. 2008.
(1) Bankers who behave irresponsibly should face professional consequences.
(2) If anyone is found to have behaved criminally they must be prosecuted.
(3) The F.S.A. and the Serious Fraud Office should be following up every lead,
investigating every suspect transaction .
(4) We need to make it 100% clear –those who break the law should face
(5) That we make sure we root out any wrongdoing that may have happened, whoever is
involved, however high or well connected they may be.
Quote. ( America’s Top Lawyer .)
You can be the richest man in the world with the best lawyers that money can buy but you cannot win against a man who has got nothing left to lose and is telling the truth.
In June.2009 .it will be exactly a year since we started our campaign via the “net” to highlight our fight to get “justice”. In our second year campaign we will reveal further damning evidence . We again thank other “ E- Mailers” for their information in relation to our campaign.
Go to search box on “Google” and insert ( Ivan Pictet / Monty Raphael) or
insert ( Pictet & Cie / Monty Raphael.) - - then try it on “Yahoo”.
Or try (Jack Loach/ Ivan Pictet.)