Complaints & Reviews

JabongWorldI want my money back

I want to tell about my experience with JabongWorld website. I know that JabongWorld is out of business and that's actually a good thing. This site was a pure scam, it was operated by group of cheaters and I'm really happy that they were shut down. But I'm one of those people who are still waiting for a refund. I ordered something from them but later cancelled my order and was promised a refund. That happened quite a long time ago. I'm still waiting and I need help. I can't reach them via their old contact details and I have no idea what to do!! Please, if anyone knows something, please share the information. I really need my money back!

JabongMissing item in order

I had placed ORDER ID # [protected] for two leather jackets, However I have received only one jacket .I immediately called up the care dept and updated the same with them .They asked to send the images of packaging.There was no Invoice or order details mentioned on the package, It just had the AWB #, My name and address and my mobile number .There was no way for me to know if it had one jacket or two jackets and the package was too small to have two leather jackets in it.The care department assured of an resolution in two days and I was given a complaint Id # [protected], However nobody called me in two days and after 5 days they call me and say that this issue has been escalated to higher level and they give me a new Complaint # [protected] and gave me an assurance that someone will get back to me in within 5 days after the investigation. Again nobody turns up for 8 days and I had to email them for an update.Then finally on the tenth day Mr.Natekar from the legal team calls me and says that all the products were delivered and they have the proof from the seller.When I ask them for the proof, he says we cannot share it.I again had to repeat myself all over again and then finally Mr.Natekar says that he will get back again within 48 hours. To be honest Iam not sure how they do their investigation, I had paid 12k for two jackets and I received only one jacket and too of a wrong size.The package never had any invoice or order details .Adding to that the package was too small to have two leather jackets in it.I am a regular online shopper for more than 10 years and I never faced such an issue before.This is first time I am having such an issue and that too with Jabong.I now expect Jabong to complete my order as promised or give me back my refund.The issue has been going on for more than 20 days now and I have lost my patience and faith in Jabong now. I KINDLY REQUEST JABONG TO FULFILL MY ORDER OR GIVE ME THE REFUND FOR THE MISSING JACKET AND RESTORE MY FAITH AGAIN.

JabongWorldScam website!

This is a scam site, do not give them your money! I have made an order about 5 months ago and received nothing yet! The worst part is that there is no way to contact JabongWorld!! I emailed them tons of times, tried to call and even tried to reach someone via their Facebook page, but they never bothered to reply and they still have my money! I'm shocked! How is this even possible? I lost over $200 because of these thieves and I'll not give up until I get every cent back! Please, people, do not order from this website!

Jabongworld.comRefused to exchange

I have purchased a Kurti from www.jabongworld.com and it was very lovely. Quality was great and it looked exactly like pictures on their site, but there was one small problem, it was too large! I immediately contacted customer service and they said that was possible, because sizes may differ according to suppliers. That actually made no sense to me. Then I asked for an exchange and they said they don't do exchanges if the products has do defects. When I asked them so what am I supposed to do with that Kurti they said "we have no idea". Terrible customer service! I'm extremely disappointed.

Jabong.comProduct refund

DONT BUY SHOES EVER FROM THIS SCAM COMPANY I had ordered Liberty Force 10 Blue Sneakers shoes from JABONG.COM of size 7 (which is the correct size for me in all the brands i purchased my footwear till now) & which cost me Rs.1799 (order id [protected] Placed on Fri, 30th Oct'15 at 4:04pm). I received the shoes & after a week when i had to go out, i tried to wear the shoes but however it was so tight that i couldn't insert my leg in it. So i kept the shoes back in its case, called them back [within 15 days as per jabong's exchange policy] and asked them to give me a size replacement. But they told me that they cant collect the shoes from my address(funny enough that they can deliver to same address), so I have to return the product via courier to get the refund and reorder the correct size. I clearly explained them that I had tried the shoes to see if it fits correctly or not and they assured me that it was not any problem and i will get my refund ( pretty dumb ### to actually believe that). I got the shoes repacked which cost me 50 bucks and send them back which costed 137 rupees. However after about 5 days(20/11/2015), some one from jabong called me to inform that the refund cannot be made as the shoes has been used & is not in a re-sellable condition! How can it be used when i couldn't even wear it?? its not even removed properly from the cover!! And more over i asked them to give me a size bigger than this or at least another product in the same price range, JABONG has refused for that as well. All they are saying is, it has been used & cant be exchanged or replaced for anything else! I don't understand how is that even possible.I had returned the product exactly in the same condition as I had received it. The person told me that the shoes had scratches and it has been tried outdoors which in other word is that I am cheating Jabong. Now here is the catch. Whenever you talk to their customer care, they will talk like politicians and will convince you that they will fetch stars for you. But the reality is worst. I lost 1800 rupees for the product that is of no use to me. In addition these people made me to spend another 200 rupees for nothing. Feeling really pissed.

Jabongworld.comThe size was wrong and the seller wanted money for the exchange

Ridiculous website. I have bought dress from www.jabongworld.com. I have used their sizing chart and when the dress arrived, it turned out that the dress was too big for me. I was shocked, because of such difference in sizes. And I asked the seller to change the dress. He told me that I would pay for the return shipping and for the exchange as well. Seriously, it was too much. They need to write correct measurements.

Jabongworld.comDress didn't look as on the website

I saw the dress on the website www.jabongworld.com and looked so beautiful. I placed the order and the whole process was smooth and without any problems. I was shocked, when I received the parcel, but the dress inside didn’t look as it was on the website. I emailed the seller couple of times, but it was useless process, because he ignored all my emails and refused to respond. Avoid them.

Jabongworld Jul 27, 2015

Hi,
                  Can you please share your order ID so that we will look into the issue with our customer care team and get back to you.

Thanks,
                  JabongWorld.com Team

Jabongworld.com4 months and still no delivery

4 months ago I placed the order on the website www.jabongworld.com. I wasted money and already lost all hopes to return money back. I waited 4 weeks and thought that they would deliver it with the delay. But they only promised and promised. I was sick of their promises and asked for refund. But the seller refused to return money back until he would get the order back. The whole deal is big scam, so don’t trust this seller.

Jabongworld Jul 27, 2015

Hi,

Thanks,
                    JabongWorld.com Team

Jabongworld.comThey didn't change wrong orders

I bought some stuff from the company www.jabongworld.com, but I wouldn’t advise other people to deal with them. These jerks provided completely wrong order, as well as when I tried to change it, the rep refused to help me. He told me that they wouldn’t pay for the postage expanses. They are liars and scammers, and I want to find other deceived customers, who lost money. Please we need to stop this company and return our money. Post your comments.

• Ya
                      Yashoda Judy Blue Mar 13, 2016

I have been attempting to contact jabongworld customer service for five days to do an exchange of items that are too large. I am getting very close to simply sending the items back and disputing the charge on my credit card. Their website states they would respond to my request withing 48 hours. It has already been 5 days. I will give them a few more days and then take matters into my own hands. It is too bad because I planned to order more items from them. This is no way to run a successful business and negative karma is being generated on their side. I wish them the best and hope they can make things right with their dissatisfied customers.

JabongOrder cancelled

Jabong is cheating. on 13 Nov 2014 i placed an order for a Laptop Bag, which was obviously available when i paid for the order. after 1 week on 20Nov, Jabong calls and says that they were unable to procure the product and the order has been cancelled! i was fine with it, but on the same day when i checked the site for the same product (Azzaro Laptop 35L (Navy Blue)), it shows as available 2Nos and at the same price at what i had ordered previously. this is really ridiculous, at one time you say that you could not procure, and same time the product is again available to fool other customers! Do you people have an explanation to this???

• Jabong Dec 02, 2014

Hi Swatu,

Sorry for the experience. This is not what we stand for & I assure you we'll get this sorted. Please share your order no. with us support.jabong.com & we'll investigate. I can understand your frustration & disappointment but we seek your patience so we can make things right. Feel free to reach out to us at [protected] for more.

Regards,
                        Team Jabong

Jabongworld.comSeller fooled me and only promised money back

I bought Indian dress from the website www.jabongworld.com. I ordered and got all confirmation info, but after several weeks I received a package, which provided only some piece of dress. I contacted the seller and he told me that my dress was out of stock. I asked to return money back, but he only promised to refund. I haven’t received money back and no idea what to do now. Maybe someone has any ideas how to return money back, please contact me then or leave a comment. Thanks.

• Bh
                          Bhoomika Taneja May 13, 2015

Hi! I am Bhoomika from New Jersey, I have been a great fan of Indian fashion and love to wear that for different occasions. While looking for some ethnic Indian dresses I stumbled upon Jabongworld website and was mesmerized by their exclusive collection of kurtis, salwar suits, mojaris, handbags, jewelry and more. These guys are amazing with their collection, and the best part is they sell some nice Indian brands online at very affordable prices and also provide free international shipping. My experience so far shopping with jabognworld.com was amazing and looking forward to buy many more items from them in future. (Y) :)

• Vi
                          Vinay Ainampudi Dec 03, 2015

I ordered an item on 12-NOV-15, but till 03-Dec-15 i haven't got any response and they say they are procuring.
                          Upon continious followups i have seen my order status as complete, i have ordered 2 items and now they did mention that they are sending one item and next item didn't pass quality check.
                          How can Jabong world keep the products in the website which didn't pass the quality check and later lift their hands.
                          Moreover they mentioned they aren't going to refund the amount instead give as JWCash where i need to purchase again which will incur shipping charges for the item seperately.,

Jabongworld.comWrong size and colour and seller didn't provide return address

Customers, be aware and don’t buy from the website www.jabongworld.com. I got completely different items, which didn’t fit me. The size and colour was different. I contacted their customers’ services, but they told me to send the order back and immediately hung up on me. I didn’t get their return address, but later these jerks stopped to reply. The worst company and services ever, so avoid these ### and post comments about your experience with them.

Jabong.com — SCAM BUSINESS

Hi, I had ordered a FILA shoes/sneakers from JABONG.COM of size 10 (which is the correct size for me in...

Jabong Fake PerfumesFake products

Hello Hameedul

We would like to inform you that all the products which are displayed on our website are 100% genuine as we have direct tie ups with brands. We are investigating your query and assure you that one of our representative will contact within 24 hrs and resolve your query.

• Jabong Jan 18, 2013

Hello Hameedul

We hope that your query stands resolved. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

We also like to inform you that we have launched our complaint redressal website to provide speedy response to our customers. Please find below link of the website -

Team Jabong

Jabong.comNever buy form Jabong if you care for your money

Never buy form Jabong if you care for your money. They lie and cheat on your refunds. Worst part is the pathetic customer service and the stony silence of their finance department. Lost a lot of money.

• Jabong Jun 11, 2012

Hello Customer

We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Please provide us your order details and we assure you that your query will be resolved amicably.

Jabong.com

Jabong.com — Freaking easy shopping via Jabong.com

Jabong !!!... Thank you thank you ... thank you ... thank you ... thank you ... I am so happy with their...