J Diasfastcardtech ([protected]@fastcardtech.com)

J

I bought at site fastcardtech a lg g3 f460 smartphone (Ref: sn2016021314266) in february of 2106. This smartphone came with problems so I asked for its replacement.
Only after much insistence they changed the device (Had to send the defective one to china) in november of 2016!!!
But they sent a model produced for the us market and it did not work well on my country's networks (Lg g3 d851). I complained again, demanding its replacement.
They answered me only in july 2017 asking me to send the device that I had in my possession to exchange. I sent the lg g3 d851 right away!
Since then, they have not made the switch and have stopped responding to my emails so i'm out of money and out of my smartphone.
Almost two years have passed since I acquired the lg g3 from fastcardtech and I have nothing more than the dishonest behavior of this company - fastcardtech.
So I am requesting the return of the device (Lg g3 d855) as combined with fastcardtech or the refund of the money spent on your purchase in 2016 (Usd 201.47).

J Dias