IVY CAPITAL/FORTUNE LEARNING SYSTEMSIvy Capital/ Fortune learning systems team

Fortune learning systems appeared to be legitimate at first but turned out to be a big SCAM. We invested a lot of money to have this company help us build a web site so we could work from home and make a guranteed amount of money each month. We were promised a 6 month coaching session, legal advice, tax consultant advice, (just to name a few of the services). Our business coach was helpful for the first three weeks and then vanished. We are not able to reach ANYONE at any of the many numbers and extensions we were given to
request a full refund. We were promised Guaranteed Service and a written warranty to make back our initial investment in the 1st 6 months or until Successful, A 24 hour email response and also a live coach mon-sat. The first week we received many calls from other departments within the company such as Boost Financial services which was for financial counseling and help for seting up a retirement plan, Business Development Division- for business legal services and tax advice, and the "Client Liasion Department which our coach Mark Williams and some guy named Brady were also somehow connected to. We spent more money doing as we were instructed applying for a LLC and paying extra for the company to go through all the proper channels for the Business to get started. We paid for a bogus email address...And then NOTHING! These people are the lowest forms of life that take advantage of honest people. I need help from anyone who has been unfortunate enough to fall for this SCAM but has managed to successfully get a refund. I need to know what steps to take to accomplish this. Please email me a [protected]@peoplepc.com Any advice would be so appreciated. I have been laid off from my job and trying to go to school to get a degree but now it looks like I will have to quit to find a full time job to make up the money we lost...My Husband will be losing his job in a few months and we were really hoping that this business would take off only to find out it was all a Big Deception!

• De
    deejayehn Dec 13, 2011

I've been scammed by BDD. Am I too late to get my money back????

chrisella Sep 14, 2011

I have just been reading these complaints about ivy capital, well I wasn't scammed as I have writen before everything that was promised to me was there, but seeing some clients put in complaints and got it shut down, I would like to recoupe my money not out of spite but out of principle, as we are out of pocket because I had to shut it down here and we could use that money at the moment, as I have been ill and can't work at this time . I hope you can help it would be appreciated.

• Ni
    NicoleG Apr 07, 2011

Thanks for your help used2bhappy. Linda has already contacted me and I have followed up with her today.
    Good luck to you as well.

• Us
    used2bhappy Apr 06, 2011

Hi NicoleG,
    there is a lawsuit going against them as we speak, contact Linda Kilgore at [email protected], she got a list open with all the people scammed by these bast*rds at FLS.

• Ni
    NicoleG Apr 06, 2011

I too have been taken by FLS for a lot of money. Is there any way we can all take part in a class action law suite? Would anyone of you know how to start the process, if at all possible?

chrisella Mar 29, 2011

Ok I am getting sick of this, you lot are attacking me as I am one of them, well it is going to stop now. I am not one of them, what I was saying that it is not all bad stories out there, I don't think anyone is listerning to what I am saying, I was with them for 9 months and really ill for 5months and you are asking me did I get my money back, well no I didn't I didn't expect to as I was off for so long. I should not have to answer to anyone and asking me am I credible. I was just telling you what experiance with them was. Ok I do feel sorry for the one's that lost money, but you don't have to take it out on me, and it is like I said there is good and bad in any thing and the bad one's make it hard for the good one's. So please stop attacking me.

chrisella Mar 29, 2011

The question that how far did i get with my website, well I was in the process of getting the website done when all of this had happened, they were suppose to call the day that everything went bad, so really nothing got done. I would have got it done earlier but as I said earlier I was ill for 5months and never got back into it until after the new year, so I suppose I was lucky as I never paid any money over as I was suppose to do it that day. I didn't go through wholesale match even though I paid money to them as I thought I would get everything set up and then try them, I went and purchased my own items, which they new about.

• Us
    used2bhappy Mar 29, 2011

Chrisella is one of the few that made it with a company that scammed most of us. Hey Chrisella, would you mind telling us how far did you get with the website, maybe send us the link so we can see it ourselves? I am certain that would be greatly appreciated by everyone here.

• Lk
    LK10S Mar 28, 2011

Chrisella,
    Please respond to your readers' questions, so that we can view your opinions as credible.

chrisella Mar 28, 2011

emrob

Yes I am talking about ivy capital, and yes I have done well from it like a lot of other people, the way that I lookat it that you didn't have coaches that were doing there work right, as my coach called right on time everry week for 11 weeks and if I had a problem I would make a time to talk to him or email him and I would get one back either that day or the next day, and I even had mentor and we would talk on the phone or by email at least once a week or some times twicw a week and my coach and a couple of others that I dealt with were fantastic and not once did I have to question what was going on. As far as the packages and pressure well yes I got that but I made the decision to say no, that is what business is all about, to make the right decision do I really need it or don't I, but once I said no that was the end of it never heard from them again. Now the credit card as again not once was I asked about my credit card and how much I had on it, I am just wondering are we talking about the same one, if we are you must have some one different to me, it is like anything you get the bad one's and you get the good ones and the bad one's make the good one's look bad. As far as the person that lost 30, 000, well yes I do feel for them but if you think you can't afford athe 30, 000, why put it in it sounds to me they didn't make a very good decision ao they were finding some one to blame to get out of it, no way would the people that I had would expect you get 30, 000 back just like that that is away over anyone's head. By the way also not once was I told how much I could make I was told to email them on how much I would like to make over the year which I did and they said what I emailed was realalistic and not over the top, I am not going to say how much I put down, I am not there yet as I had a fair time off the program because I was really ill in out of hospital for about 2 months then I had time off from it all until I got back on my feet, and not once did I recive a call from fls, but my mentor called a few times to help me through it and with out him I would not be here today, andhe kept incontact with my family to see how things were going. . I fell for the people that had bad experience with them but I am just telling you my side of it and show you that I wasn't one of them, and most likely others out there just like me.

Chrisella

chrisella Mar 22, 2011

I was with that company for 9 months and I did not have a problem with them, I also put money into it, I would send emails and get one more or less straight back or there would be a phone call, I was not pressured into anything, and also not once was I told during the interveiw how much I could make, they actually asked us how much I wanted to make and also there wasn't any talk of using my credit card until we were due to pay over the money. I was pretty ill for a while while doing this and they put everything on hold there were no fees taken out, when I came back, they were so helpful getting me back on track, I was told that there was a package that would bring me back quicker, but also I was told I didn't have to take but they thought it may have helped, I had people call me too and asked about packages and I said no not at this stage and that is where it stayed. My coach was fantastic and my mentor was great as he helped alot. So has anyone asked the people who were doing well in this for there advise on it or are they just listening to the one's that have had bad luck. I feel sorry for the ones that were doing the right thing as they are out of work, perhaps these people had coaches and that that were not doing there job properly.

• Ut
    Utah Consumer Advocate Mar 19, 2011

Please visit this site for more ifnormation and to post your complaint.

• Nb
    nbond Mar 07, 2011

Is that true what someone said above about calling your credit card company and having them remove the fraudulant charges? Is it that easy?

• Linda,
    I seen your name listed above, that we need to file a claim with FTC. Once that is completed, we need to e-mail you information, how will this help us? I don't mean to sound disrespectful, but I am a little uncomfortable to sending this information, if I don't know the person or reason I am sending it.

• Me
    Menoken Home Business Mar 04, 2011

Also any one being ripped off by this company should file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau
    If any one know how or has a friend maybe we could all file a class action law suit.

• Lk
    LK10S Mar 03, 2011

Anyone who has paid any money to Ivy Capital, Fortune Learning Systems, Wholesale Match, Business Development Division, Nevada Corporate Division etc. please go to ftc.gov and look under NEWS for the IVY CAPITAL developments under "Operation Empty Promises". If you would like to be on the FTC victims list, please e-mail [email protected] You must first file a complaint with the FTC at ftc.gov, and send me your name, address, contact phone, and amounts charged and by whom.
    Linda

• Tl
    tlw123 Mar 03, 2011

They ARE affiliates of StoresOnline, I was told by MANY of the numerous different cust. support reps I have talked to the last few days. They are just telling people that FLS will be up shortly and that they are just updating their system, they were really shocked when I called and even gave the rep the website from the FTC on how they shut FLS and others down. They are just as big if not bigger scammers than FLS!!!

• Fr
    Freeman25 Mar 03, 2011

I know they aren't a part of or affiliated with stores online and just use the builder that they offer. They are affiliated with Wholesale Match, Business Division and IVY. The FTC came in and shut IVY down and as FLS is affiliated/asset to IVY they are also shut down till the FTC says it is OK or not OK to do business anymore. All of their employees are out of a job and that's why they aren't answering any of my or anyone's calls for that matter but I was able to find out what is exactly going on. IVY is on the national radar for sure. I'm sure and I hope that since the FTC is involved now that everyone with concerns will be refunded.

• Sg
    sg101 Mar 02, 2011

I am a former employee only was there for 3 weeks...they made us feel we were giving people opportunity not selling to them...we were not even told what happens beyond the point when they get handed to "closers". I feel so bad for what this company did...they made it seem so legit. Karma is a b**** and now they are gonna have to pay.

• Jj
    jjcarp Mar 02, 2011

We too got screwed from FLS! If anyone has ANY luck getting through to ANYONE...please let the rest of us know... They need to get busted and return all our money!

• Mi
    micB Mar 02, 2011

Ask your credit card company to remove the fraudulate charges based on the fact that you never recieved the promised goods (coaching ec t.) Also, you have no access to the website that you paid for so they have breeched their committment and you can get refunded and cancel your credit cards!!!

• Di
    diashara Mar 01, 2011

I wish I had read these postings a couple of weeks ago. I signed up with this company about 3 weeks ago and was told I would be getting all of this help. I paid a lot (for me) of money and didn't get anything! Today I received word that the company just went into receivership. I am so mad!!!

• Tl
    tlw123 Feb 28, 2011

I have found out that they are part of a company called "stores online". They were the only ones I could get ahold of their phone number is [protected], please do as I have and call and raise hell with them. I have called 3 times today and have been told that FLS, Wholesale Match, and Business Division were all going to be "unavailable" for a few days, last guy I talked to told me to call back tomorrow and there should be an explanation as to why, but he didnt know at the moment. This is total crap! BE FIRM!!!