IVY CAPITAL/FORTUNE LEARNING SYSTEMSDISHONEST SALES TECHNIQUES

After surgery, for an injury that may well prevent me from finishing an honest construction career of over twenty years. I began searching for a profession to bring me to retirement age. I invested $97.00 for a membership to an internet Data Entry Institute. I was and am desperate to keep a roof over my head. Within a week, I was contacted by phone. They called themselves, Fortune Learning Systems. I mentioned that I had previously purchased the for mentioned material. They told me that what I had purchased was Small Time. They proceeded to introduce what they "MAY" be able to offer me "IF I QUALIFY." They started with the Questions type sales pitch. They where highly motivated and quick talking.
They talked about guidelines and principals for starting a successful internet business, which would take less time than the average work week. They stressed the importance of leverage capital and how they would teach me to use other peoples money with "no out of pocket expense."
At this point they asked me about my current debit and how I felt about being able to pay it ALL OFF in a reasonably SHORT length of time. Of course, any normal, hard working person would answer as I did: YES. At the time I had very little credit card debit, so they asked about car payments, etc., etc. I made it clear that in my current financial situation, I did not have the option to over use the credit I had. This is the point where they told me that this program is what I was looking for. Next came questions about myself; Was I motivated and an action taker. They continued to ask me about myself to, as they called it, see if I qualified for the program, tools and the guidance they would offer to me.
After an hour of this motivational speaking and questioning, I was told that I was a prime candidate. I was asked to hold tight while he consulted with the Senior consultant. They would call back shortly.
And they did call back, Very Shortly! I was told that I was the type of person they were looking for and had what it would take to make it. They believed I was very teachable and that I would be worth their investment.
At this point they had me very motivated. I was then told that there would be a ONE TIME investment. BUT for this small investment they would SET UP THE BUSINESSES FOR ME, HELP ME BUILD MULTIPLE WEBSITES AND PROVIDE THE NECESSARY TRAINING AND COACHING I would need to make it work in a short time. The investment I would have to make was $2930.00. It's funny that this amount was all I could afford to charge. I asked why they were willing to do all they mentioned for me, for that amount. I knew that setting up a limited liability company in my state was $500.00 each. They were going to help me set up multiple companies? Great! They stressed the importance of doing it officially and by their proven methods. By following their instructions they would get me corporate credit, better wholesale rates and higher ratings among the search engines on the web. They were willing to do this for my SUCCESS STORY.
The next day I looked up Fortune Learning Systems n the Better Business Bureau site. They had only one complaint in the last three year period, OK, not bad, I thought.
A couple days later I was contacted be my personal coach. More motivational talk and where to start reading on the member's website. Not a lot of informative information was given. As I read the material I was told to, I noticed it wasn't very different from common sense info.
Four days later I was contacted by another adviser going by the title of certified business specialist. After stressing the importance of having a couple of LLCs or Corporations, for reasons of liability protection, business credit ratings and pay dex scores he proceeded to tell my that it would coast near $8000.00! Oh Boy, Not Good! I told him that I made it VERY CLEAR to the others that the one time investment I already made was ALL I COULD AFFORD! Then he talked about just starting One LLC in my state for $1000.00. I was then told to call my credit card company to get an extension of credit. I told him I would have to get back to him.
The next day I found the name IVY Capital and looked it up to find they had 117 complaints on the Better Business Bureau, along with these and more from other scam sites!
I called them and requested a refund, because they gave me false info about what they were going to do for me. I was called a few days later by a somewhat unpleasant woman from the resolutions department. She told me that the investment to start the LLCs was not necessary. The opposite of what I was told by the others, before her. She gave me the red tape speech and called my a thief for disputing the charge. She said I could sell on EBAY? $2930.00 to sell ### on EBAY? I have given them a chance to refund my money. They continue to try to direct me to different people who have nothing but more sales pitches. I will now start contacting departments, agencies and web boards along with informative news agencies. It is my goal to prevent other honest people, in this desperate economy, from being taken advantage of by these people of low morals!
Do not hesitate to contact me if you have been mislead or scammed by these people and are looking for Justice. There is power in Numbers! [protected]@aol.com

• To
    too impulsive Mar 25, 2010

I had a similar situation this week- I tried to sign up for a career builder Jennifer Johnson online course to make $5 per ebay listing, suggesting up to 14-15 listings per hour for a few hours personal investment- what a sales pitch when I spoke to the initial person from whatever they change the business name to today, that says "we want to show you how to make several on-line businesses with our coaches- manipulating info out of me such as income, employer, debt on credit card(s), wife's information, escrow in your home, goals, blah blah blah, and eventually claiming that you were going to make money off others investments- meaning you would max out your credit card, fill their bank account, and learn to start your own drop-shipping sales business. DON'T fall for this scam- I nearly did, until I said give me a day to read the legal fine-print before accepting this SHEITE! I will never fall for this crap- BEWARE!

BBB AccreditationBack To Top
    This company is not a BBB Accredited Business.
    BBB RatingBack To Top
    Based on BBB files, this business has a BBB rating of F.

Reasons for this rating include:
    Number of complaints filed against this business.
    Failure to respond to complaints filed against this business.
    Number of complaints filed against this business that were not resolved.

Click here for an explanation of BBB Ratings.
    Business Contact and ProfileBack To Top
    Company Name: IVY Capital, Inc.
    Company Address: 3027 E. Sunset Rd. #201
    Las Vegas, NV 89120
    Phone Number: (888) 514-6020
    Original Business Start Date: June 2004
    Type of Entity: Corporation
    Incorporated: 7/1/2003 in NV
    Principal: Kyle Kirschbaum, President
    Customer Contact: Steve Lyman, Manager
    BBB Accreditation Status: This company is not a BBB Accredited Business.
    Type of Business: Consultants
    Products and ServicesBack To Top
    This business offers typical products and services for the Type of Business shown above.
    Business ManagementBack To Top
    The BBB has no information regarding business management at this time.
    Alternate Business NamesBack To Top
    ICI Coaching
    ICI Success Team

LicensingBack To Top
    As of 10/23/2009, we confirmed this company has a valid local business license for the locale in which they operate.
    Customer Complaint HistoryBack To Top
    When considering complaint information, please take into account the company’s size and volume of transactions, and understand that the nature of complaints and a firm’s responses to them are often more important than the number of complaints.

The Bureau processed a total of 123 complaint(s) about this company in the last 36 months, our standard reporting period.
    Complaints Concerned:

1 - Failure to provide promised assistance or support for products or services
    2 - General Customer Service Complaint Issues

The 123 complaint(s) closed in the last 36 months was/were closed as:

81 - Resolved
    25 - Company resolved the complaint issues. The consumer acknowledged acceptance to the BBB.
    55 - Company resolved the complaint issues. The consumer failed to acknowledged acceptance to the BBB.
    1 - Company offered a partial (less than 100%) settlement which the consumer failed to acknowledge acceptance to the BBB.
    3 - Unresolved
    3 - Company failed to resolve the complaint issues through the BBB voluntary and self-regulatoryprocess.
    9 - Administratively Closed
    4 - BBB determined the company made good faith and reasonable offer to resolve the issues, but the consumer did not accept the offer.
    5 - BBB determined that despite the company's good faith effort to address complaint issues, the consumer remained dissatisfied.
    30 - No Response
    30 - Company failed to respond to the BBB or to the consumer to resolve the issues.

• Wa
    war on crooks Apr 12, 2010

Fortune Learning System has refunded the full $2930.00 to me on 4-12-2010. They have apologized for the miscommunication and inconvenience. I am rescinding my above complaint. Thank you Fortune Learning System/ICI for your honesty in this matter.

• Iv
    Ivy crap May 02, 2010

Ivy Capital need to be STOPPED at what they are doing. The know your credit rating and go after you to get as much as they can. I would like to see them stopped and refund the rest of us.

• St
    Stephanie Pool May 11, 2010

They have done the same to me. They only care about their profit not yours. I spent thousands on there program. I don't wish this program even on my worst enemy. They told me they were wanting a good success story and they would help me achieve the profit I was looking for. However, I found myself more indebt than what I started out with. They don't care about their success stories. They will tell anybody anything to achieve their own profit. I have asked for a refund but they told me they only give a refund with in the first 3 days. I am getting ready to file a complaint with the BBB and any consumer complaint companies I can find. FOR ANYBODY INTERESTED IN THIS PROGRAM, DON'T LISTEN TO THEIR SPEACH. DO YOUR HOMEWORK. IF I WOULD HAVE DONE MINE, I WOULDN'T BE IN A DEBT RESOLUTION PROGRAM, THANKS TO THEM. THEY HURT MY CREDIT BECAUSE I ALLOWED THEM. I FOLLOWED WHAT THEY WANTED ME TO DO AND IT GOT ME MORE IN DEBT. DON'T DO IT. DON'T LISTEN TO THEM. I DON'T WANT TO SAY I TOLD YOU SO. I CAN ONLY HOPE I CAN GET MY MONEY BACK.

• Ep
    eper May 11, 2010

I have been taken for about $20, 000 and now they don't even return your calls. The so called "coach for life" promised to stand by me to make at least my investment back and now nothing. They asked for my credit information and debt as well saying they want an Testimony when all this is complete.
    I want to get my money back but have to figure out how this can be done!! Please advise if you have any insight on how this can be done!!!

AngeryVet May 11, 2010

Ok, well i'm not gonna wast my time typining what's already been said. The very same thing has happened to me, i'm out a little over 3k andthey wanted another 10k ontop of that. The sad thing is the money they got from me is the money I've saved from the money Uncle Sam gives me for being injuried during my tour in Iraq. These people are just plane sad in my book, to go after hard working Americans who struggle to get by every day is something they'll have to settle with the devil when their time comes. I am disscusted and very anry over this supposive investment, I usually don't fall for this sort of thing, but they make it sound so good and egg you on till; well they have your money and you don't know what hit ya. I've asked for my money back, but was led around with a line that all i'm gonna do is tie up and loose more of my money fighting them and they win 9 out of 10 cases. If they were such a lagitamit bussiness they should refund when the custermer is not happy, isn't that how most other companies work??? These Group of people are nothing but some well trained crooks. As far as getting money back, there was a post on here about a week ago from a gentlemen who did end up getting his money back. I've e-mailed him, but got no reply. My only suggestion is to file complaints with every agency possible to include the Attorney Generals office in your home state and in every state they claim there bussiness in. This is my battle plan and I wuill also keep their phone lines so tied up (If I can get anyone) forcefully requesting my refund they will get sick of me and just maybe I'll get back my dollars!

J.E.
    PA

• Bi
    Big Sucker May 12, 2010

Well every one else has told you what these people do. I was going through a nasty divorce when they contacted me. I fell for their wonderful story. Their information was worthless. I lost a lot of money buying products for eBay from another company they recommended. I went from about $500.00 credit card debt to over $10, 000.00. I hope they can be put out of business before they get to do this to others.

EX "START UP SPECIALIST" May 18, 2010

I ACTUALLY USED TO WORK FOR THEM. AND YES, IT IS A BIG RIP OFF. TO MY SHAME, I WAS THE GUY THAT WOULD CALL YOU AND KEEP YOU ON THE PHONE, FIND YOUR PAIN, RUB SALT IN IT, THEN PAINT A WONDERFUL PICTURE OF HOW IT ALL COULD CHANGE FOR YOU. THEY ARE VERY SLICK, AS I WAS TOO.

DONT BOTHER TRYIN TO WARN EVERYONE ABOUT "IVY CAPITAL" THEY GO BY MANY DIFFERENT NAMES.

DONT BOTHER TRYIN TO GO PAY THEM A VISIT, THEY WONT DISCLOSE THEIR REAL LOCATION. THE ADDRESS THEY GIVE YOU IS NOT WHERE THEY ACTUALLY ARE.

YOU COULD TRY TO PURSUE LEGAL ACTION BUT THEYRE ARE VERY GOOD AT COVERING THEIR [censor] LEGALLY. AFTER ALL, YOURE THE ONE THAT AGREED TO INVEST INTO THEIR "COACHING" OH WAIT, IT WASNT YOUR MONEY, IT WAS "OPM" HAHA LOL SO DECEIVING.
    I KNOW YOU GUYS(IVY) ARE PROBABLY READING THIS, YOU SHOULD HAVE A LITTLE MORE CONVICTION BEING THAT MOST OF YOU THERE ARE "MORMONS"

AngeryVet May 19, 2010

How would you recommend getting our hard earned money back?????

EX "START UP SPECIALIST" May 19, 2010

THAT DEPENDS. ITS BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE I WORKED THERE, AND I WASNT A CLOSER. I DONT REMEMBER IF THE CLOSER MENTIONS MONEY BACK GUARANTEE, BUT I SERIOUSLY DOUBT IT. I DONT REMEMBER IF THE AGREEMENT MENTIONS ANYTHING ABOUT REIMBURSEMENT.
    IM SORRY, BUT THE SAD UGLY TRUTH IS...YOU AGREED, YOU SIGNED UP, YOU BOUGHT "THE DREAM"
    I JUST POSTED A COMMENT BECAUSE I THINK ITS SAD HOW MANY PEOPLE BUY INTO THIS AND ARE MISLEAD. THEN THEY END UP IN THE HOLE. THEY FIND OUT THAT OPM "OTHER PEOPLES MONEY" IS NOT OTHER PEOPLES DEBT!! ITS YOUR DEBT!!

IF I WERE IN YOUR SITUATION I WOULD CALL THEM(HOPEFULLY YOU GOT THE NUMBER AND EXTENSION). BUT DO NOT CALL YELLING, COMPLAINING, CURSING, ETC. THAT WONT GET YOU ANYWHERE.

AS A SIDENOTE - TRY CALLING FROM A DIFFERENT NUMBER. I REMEMBER SEEING CERTAIN NUMBERS AND SAYING "DAMN, THIS GUY IS JUST CALLING TO COMPLAIN", AND YOU GUESSED IT...I WOULDNT ANSWER.

Sad and Confused May 20, 2010

Same thing happened to me. Out $10, 000 and now they want another $1, 700.00 for LLC.

Sad and Confused May 20, 2010

Can anyone tell me what the fees were for signing up? I was told I had 3 choices, $8670, $9525, and $10, 690. I would be interested in knowing what choices all of you had. Sad and Confused.

AngeryVet May 21, 2010

Lest see the start up fees they told me I had to invest were:
    $5, 015.00-AGGRESSIVE
    $4, 060.00-MODERATE
    $3, 110.00-CONSERVATIVE
    I chose Conservative, since it was all I could afford. I think they go off the total ammount of money you have and make. If they think, based on howmuch money you have in the bank and such that they can get more out of you than what $ amounts I listed, I think they raise the ''Investment Price''.

Basically it's all in what they think they can get, that's why they ask all those personal finacial questions..

Sad and Confused May 21, 2010

Wow, pretty interesdting - I think I will contact my attorney friend. That seems like discrimination to me - charging more for people who have available credit. I'll keep everyone informed. Anyone else have different start up fees?

EX "START UP SPECIALIST" May 24, 2010

Dont bother filing a complaint with the [redacted] site. They actually pay them to put a good report up when they can. So as an ex sales person I would actually recommend people to look us up on [redacted].

Sad and Confused May 24, 2010

I tried to go to the [redacted] site, and I found no complaints on Fortune Learning Systems. Should I be going under Ivy Capital? Is that their real name?

EX "START UP SPECIALIST" May 24, 2010

Again, dont bother going to [redacted]. They are a rip off site themselves. Ivy capital pays them to take off complaints or write something positive about them. Something like an investigative report. This site however doesnt seem biased.

Sad and Confused May 24, 2010

Will getting an attorney help?

• Co
    complaintresolver May 31, 2010

In an effort to always make sure all of our clients are taken care of we vigilantly make sure that all outstanding frustrations are resolved. Please feel free to email [email protected] or [email protected] We are committed to always resolving all customer concerns and look forward to hearing from you.

EX "START UP SPECIALIST" Jun 01, 2010

Lol...shuuuttuuup...haha. "complaint resolver" Put a little effort to sound more convincing. You sound like an automated response.

• La
    lauriewhyman Jun 01, 2010

After a high pressure sales 'phone call, I was guaranteed to at least get the amount invested( £4100 +) back, and full suport for a year, after a few weeks the mentoring 'phone calls were stopped, and no replys to my emails when I complained about the lack of support and how I considered their company to be just another internet scammer.

EX "START UP SPECIALIST" Jun 09, 2010

Are you trying to get your money back Laurie? If you are, dont give up. Be relentless. They rely on your discouragement. They want you to give up.
    Email this lady. Her name is Linda and she has had success in getting a refund. She sent me a message to have people that need help to email her.
    She was a victim herself.

[email protected]

Sandy Callaway Jun 30, 2010

I have been scamed..I got a call from fortune learning, which is ICI 2510 E.Sunset Rd.#205 Las Vegas, NV 89120..I am on permanet disable and just barely getting by..The person who call me said is name was Chris Miller and he said he could help me pay all my bills off and learn how to set up a website and sell my products on my website.It would be hard work, but i would earn my fee($6075.00)and i only could find one of my credit card to get this started..Since i couldn't fine my other card, he told me to call the bank and tell them i lost my card..I did this, and i won't get the new card until the fourth of July is over..Thank God!!! Because i would of charged another $3925.00 on the card i was waiting for.The total would of been $10000.00 with a garanty of making all that back, and making a lot of money after i made my fee back..
    The past word the gave me to get on Fortune learning system.com and learn more information and how to do a wedsite business didn't work..Now my finances are in big trouble!!..Plus they got my credit card number of the card i used..Why do Creeps like this scam people who need financal help, and ends up ripping people off.I do plan to call the bank where my card came from and have it blocked and issue me a new card..Beware about scam artist, if it sounds to good, walk away and count yourself lucky..
    Sandy Callaway Ca

EX "START UP SPECIALIST" Jun 30, 2010

The address you have isnt even the right address. They are actually down the street from the address they give people.
    Their real address is:
    3027 E Sunset Rd Ste # 201
    Las Vegas, NV89120-2788
    (they are in the "sunset office plaza")
    I really despise these people.

• Jj
    jjlily Jul 07, 2010

It happened to me on July 2, 2010. I was never stuck in such situation and I DIDN'T know why I signed up. Even though the whole story sounded so suspicious to me when they told me they want my success story. They told me the fees are as: $10, 690 aggressive, 9, 585 moderate, 5, 015 conservative... I was told to have money back warranty however, after I received the electronic version and followed the instruction to sign, I read the agreement and there is no money back warranty stated but saying they will help me to earn my investment back if not they will continue to work with me. I don't think this is what I wanted since they seemed to get my money from my credit card in a hurry. I need my money back.

• Ag
    againstFLS Jul 23, 2010

I am starting a war against FLS! Ready to join other people. Please contact me, lets form a group.

• Ve
    VegasLady88 Jul 24, 2010

Thank you all for your comments. I just signed up with them yesterday so I am still in the 3 day rescind period. I will be rescinding on Monday. They must have really found a sucker in me because I got hit for $8620.00. I went down this road with Thrive Learning and now that I have heard from all of you, I will not only cancel this, I will attempt to get me money from Thrive Learning. If anyone has heard stories about refunds from Thrive or anything about them, please email me. Do any of you know of reputable companies with legitimate methods to teach a hard head like me?

• JMDiaz Sep 06, 2010

I too have been duped by these internet pirates and as previously stated there is little you can do to stop them or get your money back. When I contacted my credit card company in an attempt to stop the charge I was told there was nothing they could do. In addition these pirates continue to charge me monthly for an internet hosting fee for an internet site I don’t have and of course my credit card company says there is nothing they can do. Your only recourse is to tell your credit card company that you will not pay your bill. This will hurt your credit score but if you are in the financial state that I am in (close to filling bankruptcy ), I would rather have the money I need to support my family than pay a credit card bill to support these thieves. After all they told you that you would be using OPM for your course so let the credit card company use OPM to pay your bill. If enough of us refuse to pay our credit card bills maybe then there is something our credit card companies can do. Good luck and remember that life without credit is not a bad life.

nonya78 Sep 17, 2010

It's simple to get your money back if you can stand up to these [censor], but be forewarned they check this site, and have ambulance chasers call and send certified letters to you. I was able to help a friend of mine recover their lost money (16000.00+), but it takes a big commitment to get it from all of these phony companies. In my state it is legal to record a conversation as long as one party on the call is aware (me or you not them). Send us a message if you need or want the help...

• Cr
    craigslistposter Sep 29, 2010

I have also been scammed by them. I am in the process of trying to get my money back from them. If you can provide any insight or help that would be great. You can reach me at [email protected]

• Li
    lilbitdmb Oct 06, 2010

I too was scammed by them. I paid $915 down and signed a loan for 3598-61. I canceled the credit card and asked for a refund. They refused and said I am in a Federally binding contract with them. I am slightly worried that they are gonna come after me and hurt my credit score. I cant believe i fell for this kind of thing. I feel so dumb. Any insight anyone has is appreicated. [email protected]

Thanks in advance.

Another Digusted Victim Oct 16, 2010

We to have been scammed, just like all the other story's. How can people do this to other people, they are not what you call human beings. They don't deserve to live amongst us they are [censor]. How do they live with themselves, don't they have any self respect, and are they not meant to be mormans...they talk about god and them scam people, they should be ashamed of themselve's. People like that and I am not making a threat, but they should stop and think, they could scam the wrong person who then might take it upon themselves to do great harm to them for retribution. Because this has been known to happen.

Has anyone got a refund back or has anyone read any success story's apart from the testimonial's on their website.
    We are not letting this go and will do what we have to, even if we don't get our money back, people have to stick together and not let this go, we will spread the word about them being the disgusting con artist's that they are.

Fortune Learning Systems is dedicated to fulfilling our promises to our customers so they can achieve their business and financial goals. We believe in going above and beyond to meet our clients’ needs, and that mandate is carried out by every department of our organization. WHAT A LOAD OF B...L SH..T.
    Craiglistposter.. how can you, help please let me know.

Another Digusted Victim Oct 16, 2010

I got my money back from Emily Thomas when I questioned FLS how did they get my number, and it was through Emily Thomas. I then said, well if I go with you it was not needed to go through Emily Thomas and they informed me that they would be able to get that money back for me, as yes they are connected. I took it apon myself to go for the refund and they said that I had just gone past the free trail period but I stated FLS had said I could get my money back and I was credited. So anyone keep hassling them because of them FLS got your number and argue they should not have given it out. I was told that I needed a EIN number as per the advice on the FLS Curriculum, which I found out was not true. But by FLS misleading me I went through the process of getting one and this included life membership, them arranging for coporate credit and a business plan which I forked out about $6, 000 which I am going to try/fight to get back(I have put that on hold, them doing anymore for me). They wanted more from me for logos etc. It has cost me $11, 000.00 with FLS plus $1100 for wholesale match and about $35 a month for a website that is not even up yet. I was told that I could build it myself or that they would for another $500, what after paying that much out initially. What was all that money for? Their training was of no real help and I felt very much left on my own. I will pursue this as it is in my nature and taught in my upbringing, you don't lie down and let people treat you like this, you have your principles and self respect even if they don't. I have fought two other cases before because of my principles and won, in both cases. If they had done the right thing by me in the first place it would have cost them a lot less money. I would not have been able to live with myself if I had just let it go, you know what is right and what is wrong, and if you have to fight then fight with all your might for what you know is right. There's a rhyme there..BUT SERIOUSLY..I'M ANGRY

• Ro
    Roxy Clifton Nov 10, 2010

As you all know FLS is nothing but a scam. They got me for $13, 070. I just became a cancer survivor and need money to help pay my $17, 000 a month chemo bills. I fell for everything they said. There was no communication with my coach, I just found out they fired him and are willing to start all over with me, the BDD isn't in communication and they lie, lie, lie. I spoke to Kyle from the resolutions department and told him I didn't receive what I paid for, was very unhappy with the whole company and their ethics and wanted my money back. He said good luck. Any suggestions? [email protected]

• Fl
    FLS SCAM Nov 15, 2010

I have had the same BS done to me as well I don't normally even bother with this knid of scam but they sure are smooth talkers (and very SLIMEY) I called them to get my money back which resulted in failure! They told me it's sales skills and thats why they can change everyones initial investment. They used the line it's like buying a car they only show you what you want!

• Km
    kmen Nov 17, 2010

This is exactly the same thing that has happened to me with Fortune Learning Systems. I want my money back. They are very crafty in how they choose their words but if it walks like a duck and talks like a duck then I call it a duck!
    I would like to know more about how to get them!

• Sh
    shoezieq Nov 18, 2010

I am in total agreement with the comments about this RIPOFF COMPANY. They got $17, 000 from me and I still do not have a working website and the resolution specialist that I spoke to claims he is a marketing specialist (then why is he working in resolutions) and says that they can still get my website up, marketed and making tons of money before the holidays. It is now November 18. Most people have done most of their shopping that they plan to do online to ensure delivery for the holidays. I am so upset because of my naivete and my gullibility to let them put me into such a deep hole that I can't get out of. Is there anyone out there that has any suggestions or can help?

• Bj
    BJ Burger Dec 15, 2010

Send a certified letter to the Attorney General and your Senator describing in detail your dealings with them and they with you and list all charges with dates, amounts and what it is for. There are no laws yet against what they are doing, but it is highly unethical. They are trying to sell you things at an exorbitant amount of money that you can get and do yourself for next to nothing. You can get all the selling techniques and market research information they "give" you for nothing on Google and eBay if you know where to look.
    Type a question in a search bar and you can learn all of this for nothing. It is free on line from dozens of sources.
    I'm elderly and I don't know anything about how computers work but it seems weird that when I typed this web address in and it came up on my computer they called me. I was looking at ivy capital on my computer and that same name was on my phone. Can they have something on my computer that lets them see what I am doing on-line?

• Km
    kmen Dec 16, 2010

Yes, they use what are called "cookies". I'm not exactly sure how they work but they can extract personal information without your knowledge. That's why having spam and spyware blockers installed on your computer is so important. There are many companies that provide these services. You can go online and check them out. McAfee is a good one.

• Fl
    FLS SUCCESS Dec 17, 2010

Ive been working with them for 4 months now and Ive been very happy with my expierience. It seems that most of these posts are from people who may have invested with them, but didnt actually work with them. How can you label a company a scam if you didnt actually work with them? They told me upfront that the business wouldnt make me money overnight, and I wouldnt have expected it to. However to my surprise, I was able to make money within my first few weeks and my income continued to grow from there. If you do have some sort of problem, instead of posting here that they are a scam, you should call them and tell them so they can have the chance to resolve the issue. I have to say, I am honestly surprised to read all these posts.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices