Ivory WhiteStole money

I

I ordered the trial sample. I received it seven days later on 2/25/11. I cancelled it on 2/26/11. My account was charged 78 bucks on 2/28/11. I was told I didn't cancel within the 8 day trial. The rude CSR advised me the trial started on the day I placed the order. She told me as a courtesy they will refund me 45 bucks. These people stole money out of my account.

• Ta
    Taylorh2 Dec 16, 2014

I swear, I wish that people would finally ONCE AND FOR ALL realize that the :FREE TRIAL" period starts the day you order the product and not the day that you receive it in the mail.

• Ay
    Ayo Mike May 10, 2012

I live in Toronto. I just got off the phone with Ivory White. They have been charging my card unauthorized. How do we deal with this fraudulent forced cost to consumer forced shipment case?. To whom can we complain. How do we get all our money. Can someone please let me know what line of action to follow.

• Da
    Daniel Phillips Mar 07, 2012

I ordered a trial package for $1.00 on 2/8/12 and never received anything then on 3/5/12 they went back into my account and took another $78.41 which wasnt authorized by me at all and i would deeply appreciate if my money be put back into my account or i will be pursuing legal actions to be taken.

• Ew
    EWILL10 Oct 13, 2010

I ORDERED IVORY WHITE TRIAL PACK FOR ONE DOLLAR.. I DIDN'T SIGN UP FOR THE $78 PACKAGE BUT ITS BEING TAKEN OUT OF MY ACCOUNT. I

• Da
    dawna1216 May 11, 2010

I had the same thing happen to me!!!

• Ca
    Carl Ratliff Apr 07, 2010

Told ther was a 15 day trail period. Charged 78.41 never received ANYTHING!!! I have a 5 month old girl and was just laid off. This hurt me In a couple of ways.

• St
    stephanie Mar 23, 2010

I, too, ordered the trial product. As of 3/23/2010, $78.41 was deducted from my account. They have their product, which they say was returned late, so they are allowed to do this. Not to mention, a very rude young lady on the phone. I have now contacted the BBB in Colorado. Everyone needs to do the same!

Manny54 Feb 23, 2010

Ordered a free sample. They set up to take $75.00 a month without my knowlege. Never recieved free sample or anything else. They will not send out replacements or a refund. TRADING STANDARDS HAVE BEEN INFORMED BEWARE! BEWARE!BEWARE!

• Ro
    Romeo123 Jan 22, 2010

Ivory White charged me 78, 41 for a free trial... Learned my lesson. Scam Scam Scam Do not fall for this one.

changed smoker Jan 21, 2010

well i'm not alone w/complaints re:ivory white and fraud billing! guess we consumers should read the complaint board before we but anything online. thank you complaint board for providing this forum

• Fc
    fcowanfelicia Jul 03, 2009

i cancel the product and i still was charge about 78 dollars that i didnt have in my checking account. when i call they say there was nothing they could do any thing about it.

Jo Ann Oliver Jul 28, 2008

I thought I was ordering a sample, received the package and was charged $78.41before the month was up, I haven't opened the product and do not want it but they tell me I can't sent it back and I have to pay for it.

• Em
    Emily Donado Jul 05, 2008

I returned the free trial offer and I never authorized a subscription or automatic shipments of this product. I am now being charged $78.41 on my credit card which I have not authorized. I also have never received any shipment of this product other than the free trial offer which I returned.

• Bo
    Bob Eberhard Jun 02, 2008

I tried the site for canceling my colon smart orders and got here I just want to cancel Bob Eberhard

James Smith May 25, 2008

You say you have tried to cancel but have you been successful? probably the reason your being charged is because your account is not canceled. check their website or try calling them to cancel.

• De
    Debra Anderson May 24, 2008

I have returned the original product and have tried to cancel the product but I keep getting charged for the service ($80.54). This comes at the most inconvenient time as it caused me to have an overdraft of $34.00 because it hit before my deposit did. What can I do? Please advise smb!

• Sh
    sheila levy May 02, 2008

i order ivory white free trial, and then got charge the shipping and two days later was charged 78.00 for the product they said was free need help getting my money back, also reported then to the bbb

• Ju
    Julie Woods Feb 07, 2008

Same thing happened to me...and I was doing research for a company that rates other companies.

• To
    Tony Jan 31, 2008

I did this too... was a 10 day trial...all I had to do was cxl w/in 10 days. I did this and actually received the free trial minus S$H...you are stupid for not reading and following terms... and now it's their fault for you being stupid? What were YOU smokin that night? S*ck it up loser.

• Gl
    Glen Wren Jan 30, 2008

There was an ad on line to order their free trial sample. I got the sample, but they charged me 78.00 for the sample.