Ivory WhiteScam and criminal activity!

B

My son somehow ordered Ivory White by way of being offered free samples. He called tp cancel and they told him he would have to speak to a manger and there was not one available at the time. His bank card was charged $78 in addition to other charges for shipping.

• On
    onlinescam42 Aug 16, 2016

This company has the perfect scam. They offer a trial for $1 (one dollar) and then 8 days later they charge you for a full 30 day supply at $78.41 (seventy eight dollars and forty one cents). The scam is that you don't get your trial pack. When you call to tell them you have not received it they indicate that it was delivered on a certain day (within the 8 day window) and that you should have received it and now a claim must be filed. So basically at this point you are out $79.41. GREAT SCAM

• Lm
    L McKoy Aug 01, 2016

I had ordered the "sample" whitening system for $5.00. After receiving it and using the sample I decided I did not want to continue receiving the product. I mailed the product back in the box that it came in. The product had been unopened as it stated it had to be in order to return it. I did so within the allotted amount of time. To my surprise, a charge of $19.60 showed up on my checking account that I was unaware of. I have talked to two or three different customer representatives and have been told that I cannot have this $19.60 refunded to my account. I have asked to speak with their supervisors but have been told the same thing. I have filed a complaint with the BBB but do not know if it will do any good. This is crazy.

• Wh
    Who Cares Aug 01, 2016

IVORY WHITE SUCKS! THEY ARE A SCAMMING COMPANY! DO NOT ORDER THEIR PRODUCT!

• Ro
    Roy Aug 01, 2016

'Get An Ivory White Smile Today Only: $1.00 for S&H!' That's what pulled me into to this sleazy company. Days later I received my 'FREE TRIAL' along with a full tooth whitening system that I DID NOT ORDER. I called the company and told them that I did NOT order this. They said to call by the 15th of January. She didn't say why. So I mailed the Tooth Whitening System back to them a few days after I received it. I thought that that would be the end of it. Mailing the package cost about $6.00.

Today, the 19th, I was looking at my Checking Acct. and saw a charge of $78.41! So I called the company again asking them what this was all about. Even though I sent the tooth whitening system back to them, they said that there was nothing that I could do because I didn't call them by the 15th and get an RA#. They did however say they could mail the product back to me!

First of all, I did NOT ask for a full tooth whitening system. I paid $1.00 for the 'FREE TRIAL' and nothing else. Second, I had to PAY to mail their product BACK to them, the product that I did NOT ask for. And third, the customer service rep. I spoke with had no compassion, whatsoever, to my dilema.

I live on a fixed income and work only 10 hours a week. Now that this $78.41 has been taken out my Checking Acct. my rent check will bounce and I will have additional charges from the bank.

These are unacceptable business practices. Very deceptive and extremely unfair. Especially when I've mailed the product back.

This is causing such stress.

Sarah with Avon Aug 01, 2016

I ordered Sample for $1.00 Then a charge of $78.41 charged on my acct. which caused 2 other over draft fees in my acct. I begged them to refund me the total as I would send back the unopened product and they refused only agreeing to credit me $45.00. That would not reverse the over draft fees only complete refund would they refused to help

• Tu
    tulip78 Aug 01, 2016

IVORYWHITE is a scam. THEY SHOULD BE OUT OF BUSINESS!!! they enticed people with the "FREE TRIAL", which is completely a lie!!! we end up paid the full amount of the product.
    IT DOES NOT MAKE SENSE THAT WE HAVE TO PAY FOR THE PRODUCT WE DIDNT ORDER!!!

Joanie Clouser Powell Aug 01, 2016

My son was pulled into this scam also and it screwed upo his checking unbelievably!!! We sent the kit back and NEVER received a refund. Damn theives!!!

Joan Powell

• Da
    Darlene Vita Aug 01, 2016

I ordered the 1.00 free trial for the teeth whiteneing tray about a month ago, only to find out that $78.41 was debited fro m my account without authorizing it.Yes I authorized the 1.00 debit from my card.So I called the credit card company and they said there was a hold on my account for $78.41 and that I could not yet file charges because this was still pending on my account.SCAM SCAM SCAM.I found out that I was not alone.So when I look this up there is a big thing on internet explorer saying Ivory White is a scam.If this is a scam how are these people still in business? Please let me know what I can do in this matter. So because of this ### I can't even pay my electricity bill because I don't have enough money on my card to do so.How is this legal?Sure they have my credit card # but I did not authorize $78.41 to be taken out of my account.My # is [protected].I can't send u proof right now cause I can't view my statement on-line because there is a problem with the website.But i WILL MAKE ANOTHER COMPLAINT WHEN i HAVE IT AND SEND U THE PROOF.

Mamashel Aug 01, 2016

I too was doing a survey and signed up for the "free" trial of Ivory White. It was an 8-day trial, but of course if you don't cancel in 8 days they charge you. I was charged $190 and couldn't get a refund. I of course was welcome to return the product, but would not get a refund. Being the monthly product arrived 8 days after my trail period tells me they shipped and set up charges to be processed prior to the 8 days being up. They tell me because it states in the Terms and Conditions that I will be charged if I don't cancel within the 8 days, I have no recourse for a refund. Those who are only out $80 are lucky. They got me for $190!

Charles Bell Aug 01, 2016

I ordered the Ivory White, trial package for dollar, then found out forty dollars was charged to my account. I called the number provided and it wasn't the right number. It was another business. I called my credit card company and was told I had been registered for online shopping and the charge was pending. I was given the number of FRC online shopping and called them. They told me what I was being charged for and when I said I never agreed to that. I was told they would cancel my membership but The money they took out was non refundable. I am warning people who read this to stay away from Miracle White. They are running a scam to get card info.

• Tr
    traci thomas Aug 01, 2016

i orederd a product teeth whitener on line i had 7 days to cancel. it cost my acct. $1.00 before cancellation, i never received the package my mail was stolen, i reported it to the local postal office and also made a police report . i called the company spoke to a supervisor by the name of Lindsey i explain the situation to her she said theres was nothing she could do, so in return my account was charged $78.41 for the product that i never received, and 3 overdraft charges totaling $105.00 ( because i wasnt aware the com. was going to take that amount of my check acct. i had other checks out) I asked since my acct. was charged and i never received the product can she atleast remail me another sample of the product, or give me the credit to my acct, i explain to her i'm on a fixed income and her reply was NO, there's nothing she can do.I asked her the information of the CEO she said she was the highest person to talk to and the main office dont take emails! all i want is the product i payed for and didnt get or better yet atleast the $78.41 thye charged my c.c. account so my kids can eat.

• Valerie Jun 08, 2016

Hello,

I recently purchased an item from a company called Ivory White and when I returned the unused package within the time frame stipulated I was charged 28 dls for a restocking fee. They claim the package was crushed. I doubt this could have happened since I returned it in the original packaging and inside a mailing box with newspaper. I feel this is a way to charge customers who do not want to continue with their services, which leaves them helpless.

I feel this fee is very high, it is 35% of the actual product cost. When I spoke to the customer service manager she was remiss. I feel this is an absurd charge and feel I need to report this incident to your office.

• Ag
    Agenove Mar 27, 2012

On that specific day that wasn't the first time this specific employee was rude to me. Anyway as this lady was hooking me up to the machine and putting the needle in my arm money fell from my pocket. I asked very nicely if the employee could pick it up and she hissed at me with an attitude and said I'll pick it up later and walked away. There was another emplayer who was just sitting there watching what happened and didn't do or say anything to help out. The employee who left from me went on to talk to the other employee who was just sitting on her ### not doing anything. Sometimes the employees don't work. They sit there or stand there and fraternize with other employees about how much they hate their jobs and where they're going for the weekend and so on and so forth.

Also this same day a had another employee who had an attitude with me for reading a book on my phone. She asked me to put it away and I did and she proceeded away with an attitude. So I just ignored the attitude at first and sat there continuing to donate blood. Then I had another employee come next to me and told me the same thing the other employee just told me. Then a third employee came by and said the same exact thing to me. Now by this time I'm already fed up by the ### and the harassment so I just snapped on the third person. Anyway I snapped and said your staff are acting like ###s to me and I didn't even do anything to you guys you know. I'm a human being just like everyone else who comes here to donate blood. The employee then tells me are you calling us *** I told her yes because that's what you guys are acting like. I said to the employee hay you and you're employees are treating me like *** and I don't appreciate the horrible service. At that time she's still on the *** issue and that I said that they were acting like that. She then left to go and tell her manager. The manager then came over to me. He didn't even asked me what happened he just said did you call my staff *** and I said yes they were acting like it because of how they were treating me. The manager never asked my side of the story. He sided with his employee or employees. He told me that he was taking money from my donation and said that that was the last time I'd be donating at that clinic and I was shocked and devastated. Everyone was against me there. Like I had said before this wasn't the only incident that happened to me while I was there. Anyway after that I left and I cried the whole way home cause I was disrespected and treated horribly by the whole staff and including the manager. I was totally broken down inside. I will never be the same again.

P.S. I called later that day to complain about what happened to me not just to the manager but the head overall manager or person in charge. I told him my story and he seemed very apologetic about the whole situation. He said he would address it in the meeting that they have every other week. Anyway I'm done with telecris for good.

• Ul
    $uler Jan 31, 2012

I order a free sample and was sent two packages and charged $78.41. I requested a refund and was denied. I offered to return the packages for a refund and also was denied. I'm on a fixed income and believe me I would have never ordered this product for the price. The terms of the agreement are very misleading for ordering something I thought was a free trial. The terms say I have 30 days to return unwanted product. Their customer service says it's not for the original "purchase" that cost $78.41. I'm so disappointed this would be considered womensfreebies.

• Tl
    tlhughes Nov 14, 2011

i also ordered the ivory white trial period in the process of going through an different survey. It was my understanding that i had a certain amount of days to cancel after receiving the product. wheni called today to cancel the order i was told that my checking account had already been debited a $74.51 dollar charge. i was then told i could receive a partial refund if i returned the product of $45.00. i Have as yet to recieve the product and when i informed the cust. rep that i had not gotten it yet he acted as if he didnt believe me and eventually told me he would give me the partial refund so now i am being charged for a product that not only was supposed to be a trial offer but i also never received. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!

• Ll
    llwels Oct 01, 2011

I filled out a walmart gift card. (They "claimed" I won a 1, 000 gift card and that I had to try a sample and pay shipping only.) I called to ask them to remove the $78.40 they charged my account and they had the audacity to tell me it was not possible. I did not use the product yet, because I just received it the day before and I told them I was not interested in the product that I only asked for the sample and they told me that they were "unable" to refund my money. I asked for a manager, and they indicated that there was "no manager" available. I plan to contact my bank and also the better business bureau on Monday. This is theft if far as I'm concerned. If anyone has any other suggestions to put these criminals in jail, please contact me. Thanks!

John Atwell Aug 11, 2011

Same as me. Suckered on 08/04/2011. Charged 78.41 before trial ended. No luck with contacting them.

• Ml
    MLMN Jul 15, 2011

I too signed up for a "free" trial of Ivory White, and received a $78.48 charge to my Visa. I did agree, nor did I read anywhere about any other charges other than the $1.00 shipping fee. After seeing the charge, I searched on the internet and came across this site, and sites like it. I can't believe they are getting away with this activity. When I tried to get in contact with someone at the Ivory White number, it first said I needed a 10 digit telephone number (which I did not have) and then another option said to press 0 to talk to a service Rep. I did so and it then said "Our offices are currently closed, please call back during our buisness hours of Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm." I called at 11am on Friday. Horrible !!!

manday Jun 13, 2011

I experienced a similar situation with Ivory White. I was offered a free trial that I only had to pay shipping for. I know that there is usually more to free trials than that so I read their policy and it said I needed to cancel in 8 days to avoid being charged $78 and to avoid being sent a monthly supply. Three days later I recieved an email saying that I was being sent the trial kit AND a complete kit and if I didn't want to keep my membership I had the option of cancelling and keeping the kit for $19.95 or cancelling and sending the product back at my expense. When I called customer service they said they couldn't pay my expense of shipping the product back. When asked to speak to the supervisor they couldn't produce one. The only policy this company has is to trick and lie to their customers.

• Pr
    prlady13 Jun 10, 2011

By the Way--- Filed complaint with BBB of Illinois. $78.41 is hard earned money. When YOU earn it IvoryWhite you shall keep it. Until then, please give it back. Thank you :)

• Pr
    prlady13 Jun 10, 2011

LIARS & THIEVES *** read BEFORE ordering ***
    Even if you follow their directions, they will make it quite difficult to get credited any money. Still waiting from LAST YEAR! They will wait you out before issuing anything even if you call, write, email, etc. THEN they have the nerve to say... "well this has been too long, so we cannot issue you a credit..." . They wait you out, so you either forget or you get a line like that. No matter what- NO CREDIT.
    SAVE YOURSELVES- DO NOT ORDER IN THE FIRST PLACE.

• Cm
    CMSmith May 27, 2011

I also was scammed by this company. I am a single parent of two, college student and unemployed. I was responding to an offer like other and was directed here. I started filling out the online application but once I read the fine print, I did not submit the application. I was still contacted by a third party verifier who I also told NO I don't want the product thats why I didn't continue with the online application. Days later I still received the trial package and once again I called to cancel..It wasn't until I checked my statement when I noticed I had been charged $84.36..I have been calling, even returned the package and they still will not refund my money..Now I may be evicted because they stole my money. How could we end this madness..Its just not right..Whats even worse the idiots that work for this company are willing participants in this scam. When asked for the address to write and complain to the CEO or something, I was told the buck stops with her..So sad..

• Ba
    BalajiTamma May 19, 2011

Ivory White is a scam. These ppl should be forced out of business and made to give everyone their money back. I had the same $80 + shipping charges as everyone else. and on above product is NOT GOOD AT ALL. i will file a complaint against them.

please do not get itno this trouble. in case you wan to file a complaint got the following links

• Ly
    Lynn Gressel Mar 10, 2011

I was robbed! My sister forwarded a survey to me and suggested that I fill it out for a free iPad. I don't like surveys, but I thought, why not? You see, she had already received her iPad, so I assumed they were legit. I was checking my bank statement today and BAM! Ivory White had drawn $78.41 out of my account with no authorization from me! As I was taking this 'survey', they told me I had to check one of the offers before I could proceed. After looking at my options, I chose a $1.00 free trial teeth whitener. That's it! These people are thieves! I called to complain, and was given this answer repeatedly: "I'm sorry, this product is non-refundable." I kept asking her questions as to why and how they could justify taking money out of my accout. She ignored every word I said and kept saying, in a deadpan, uncaring voice, the above-mentioned line, like she was a robot. My only comfort is that one day, they'll get theirs! I'm contacting my bank and changing my debit card number immediately.
    - Another Victim

• St
    Steeve65 Dec 29, 2010

I also was charged $78 before I received the product. When I called them they were defensive and aggressively hostile from the beginning. Lindsay the supervisor was extremely snotty! It is my fault for not reading the small print in the offer which states that the trial period starts from the time you order, not from the time you receive the product. Pass it on!!! Do not order Ivory White!

• Ed
    edruiz818 Nov 15, 2010

I just got off the phone with them. They would not give me a refund. i signed up for free trial. i canceled with in the time specified. from their supposed no hassle cancel system. according to them, their system did not cancel. they would not give me refund.. im sending them their product back and im calling my bank to despute the charges.

• Ho
    HodaO Sep 03, 2010

I wish I have read this earlier ... seems that I have been scammed too

• Ho
    HodaO Sep 03, 2010

I which I have read this earlier ... seems that I have been scamed too ... I hope that this will not happen to any other person

• Vi
    vicgio Aug 24, 2010

I got 25 emails in one month advertising a free laptop. I signed up for 2 trials, one with Ivory White.
    The product did not come for over a week, then arrived while I was out of town. I didn't open it, called the co. to ask how long I had to try it - but they're on mountain time - hard to contact. Then I saw a charge for $78 on my bill, and told them I'd send the trial back and whatever else they sent that they charged for. They charged that just for the trial (saying it came with a complete program). I offered to return it all untouched, asking for a full refund, less the $1 trial and a shipping charge. They refused. A supervisor Lindsay, was particularly arrogant and snotty. They know this is a scam, and take pleasure in robbing people. STAY AWAY!!!

• Ad
    ado21 Aug 12, 2010

im a 17 year old girl whose saw ivorywhite's free trial with only a $1 shipping fee. saw it wanted to get it so i can have sparkly white teeth for my wedding day. Wrong! Yesterday i noticed a $78.41 charge on my debit card and i called and they said my trial expired 8 days after i ordered it well i only have had it for less then a week and it is a 30 day trial. the lady told me that the 8 day period was in the terms and conditions so i went home and my whole family looked at the terms and conditions and it says nothing about an 8 day trial in it. so that pissed me off and then come to notice they are giving my debit card number out to other scamming companies so the bank is trying to fix it. Why would they do that to a young girl?

• Ee
    E.E.B Jun 14, 2010

I AM ALSO BEING RIPPED OFF THE COMPANY SAID I MADE AN ORDER ON THE THIRD OF THIS MONTH, WHICH I DID NOT AND THE TRIAL RAN OUT ON THE 10TH .THEY CHARGED ME 78.41 BEFORE I COULD EVEN OPEN THE BOX.THEY SAID ITS ALL IN THE TERMS AND AGREEMENTS. AND THAT THERE IS NO REFUND AFTER THE TRAIL LIKE I HAVE 78 DOLLARS TO THROW AWAY .BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY ALL THEY WANT IS YOUR MONEY.YOU THINK THEY WOULD TRY AND GIVE CUSTOMERS SOME SERVICE (HONEST SERVICE) THATS THE WAY OF THE WORLD GET YOURS AND SCREW THE LITTLE PEOPLE !

• Go
    goforsunshine May 06, 2010

this company does suck, same thing happend to me, i got the sample was charged 78.41 - called them on the 12th day and said nope sorry, you were too late! I did not know about no 8 days trial; nothing is their disclaimer says anything like that; but they emailed me one that says it after i wanted a refund but it is not on their website.
    I WANT MY MONEY BACK ...HOW DO I DO THIS??????????????

• Br
    Brenda2 Mar 12, 2010

I am so glad you have thier adress we have been looking for it. thank you so much. we need to stop this scam they are pulling.

• Pu
    PurpleTurtle Mar 09, 2010

Inadvertantly I ordered this stuff while online. Like all those complaints before me I got a free sample, but didn't even know how they got my name & address. I suspect it was from those "surveys" that pop up while I was searching online for something. Within a few days, I got another "sample." Then I got my credit card bill for $85.00. I called them while on a weekday and they advised me it would be cancelled. NOT!! I just got my credit card statment & I am billed again. I will try again to have this cancelled. This is a disgrace.

• My
    mylaughingeyes Mar 02, 2010

I ordered as sample and was to be charged a simple shipping charge. when I checked my bank account they had charged me an additional $78 and change because I "hadn't cancelled my account in time". It was never posted that i was begining an account or that I would be enrolled in a monthly shippment or that I would eventually be charged an additional fee for the products. When I called to discuss this the lady hung up on me. Absolute crooks. I will be investigating what actions can be taken against this company for fraud and unauthorized charges.

• Yo
    Yogi59 Jan 20, 2010

I'm one of the knuckle heads who fell for this scam. All I wanted were whiter teeth. I should have known that it was going to cost me more than a buck. I guess BT Barnum was right, "there's a sucker born every minute." It's just so sad our law enforcement agences don't do more to stop them.

• Sb
    sb4ever Jan 19, 2010

This is a total rip off!!! I ordered the free trial myself not realizing the big scam I was being sucked into. When my free trial came along with it came the first months package. I tried the free trial which is all I requested and it SUCKED and wanted to return the rest and never could and then got charged $78 dollars myself!!! When I called they said their was no manager either and that everyone there would tell me the same thing!!! THIS IS A SCAM!!! AND THEIR PRODUCT SUCKS!!!

CharMDV Jan 05, 2010

The reason for them charging you more was becuase you didn't send back the trial. I just talk to the customer service and they said the about $5 is shipping and handling and you can't get that back. but... they will charge you for the product if you don't send it back.. they will charge about $80. if you don't want to be ripped off then get the item sent back fast!!! This is a rip off so be carefull.. the other one by this same company is knockoutmyacne. and it does the same. Never use the tiral. You have a month to get it sent back before the WILL charge you.

CharMDV Jan 05, 2010

I also went for the free trial and then i tried to cancel it and it told me it couldn't find my account after it already took money out.. so i called and they told me i had to call back tomorrow and it would be available. It charged me about $5 for the trial. Any advise.. please let me know

Chuck Turner Dec 13, 2009

Toll-Free (US & Canada):
    1-877-LEAD-GEN [protected])
    General Inquiries
    CEO: Hakan Lindskog

Proof: http://www.findaffiliateoffers.com/index.php?function=search&search=ivory&=#