IVGSTORESTERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY! The customer service is horrible. My order was damaged three times. I spoke to five differents people there. Left over 6 messages and never got a call back. Finally spoke with the manager Elizabeth after leaving her multiple messages. I see where the agents get their rudeness from. She was very unprofessional and when I asked for her bosses name she failed to provide me with it. Told me to take my business elsewhere. They have my money and refuse to give it to me.

I warn you, this is a scam and they need to she shut down.

• Da
    David Boyle Oct 30, 2009

The proprietors names are Jon Tyson and Richard Tyson (his father). I was involved in setting up the company and we parted company when Jon got involved. I'm sad that you have had a bad experience.

• Mc
    M. Calderwood Dec 10, 2009

IVGSTORES ONLINE THEFT

DON'T GIVE YOUR DEBIT CARD TO THESE PEOPLE OVER THE NET! They sold and shipped me the wrong merchandise and now they will not return any calls, give me a return number or help in any way. They have my $211.82 and they plan on keeping it. If they do this a hundred times a week, that's lots of money to them and lots of merchandise they can't sell out the door. I have NO USE for what they shipped me. These are simply thieves and they ought to be prosecuted just the same way, in jail for a while with a big, fat fine! Shut down this scam operation!

• Bm
    bman1 Jan 11, 2010

IVG Stores operate as a group of criminal thugs. I lost 409.99 on an Ashley Furniture Recliner they never delivered. They won't call back. They won't respond to my emails. I'm going straight to the Florida Attorney General, the Federal Trade Commission Consumer Fraud division, and the Better Business Bureau. DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH IVG Stores.

• Ri
    Rick Hess Mar 11, 2010

Dave, You got out just in time. The worst experience I have ever had. Customer service would not return calls or emails. They have shipped the same piece three timeas and it has been damaged every time. Would not give me a refund because they claim that the product I ordered has a no return policy. It does not say that on the website. I filed paperwork with the Florida Better Business Bureau. A complete nightmare filled with rudeness and lies.

• Ba
    BankerRachael Jun 02, 2010

I had an excellent experience with IVG stores. I purchased over $3, 000 in bedroom furniture from them. They had a great price, fast shipping, and excellent customer service. I purchased everything with a credit card and have had no problems. I will use them again in a heart beat. I am a very frugal, yet savvy shopper.

Mari --PDX Jun 02, 2010

I had a great experience with this company--buying swivel bar stools. The customer service rep who handled my order was very knowledgable and explained all the options (height relative to width requirements, that sort of thing), and helped me select the right stools given my counter dimensions. Everything went smoothly--the stools were delivered quickly and the arrival time was coordinated with me and tracked closely. The product is wonderful--very good quality. No complaints here! The stools were about $400 each.

• Co
    Completely happy Jun 07, 2010

The merchandise I ordered came quickly, without damage and the charge was correct. I would use your company without hesitation to fill my needs. Quality, style and service seems to be the key of your company. Thanks for the experience!

• Sh
    Shopping on line a breeze Jun 07, 2010

This company responded to my e-mail order correctly and quickly. The order arrived undamaged and in good condition. I was amazed at how quickly the company responds to placing and sending the order. Everything was done efficiently. I am very pleased with the quality of the merchandise and pricing. I have no problem about using them again and telling my friends about this company.

• Re
    rene besne Jun 07, 2010

No complaint with service, quick, easy, correct! Better than shopping in a store, easier on the feet. The order came undamaged and amazingly quick. Charges were correct and reasonable. What could be better.

• Da
    david huggins Jul 06, 2010

I have ordered a product from Ivg store that is on back order, the product is a olympia skill stop slot machine, I was informed via that my order was cancelled do to the discontinuation of this product I have not recieved my refund yet Ibelieved this store would do right by me, and I would recieved the product or my refund back.

mad dale Aug 11, 2010

5 out of the last six comments are shills. Look at the wording and how much they are alike. I placed my order on 8/2/2010, 7 business days later still no info on shipping, still pending. Will never do business with them again.

• 34
    345435435 Dec 18, 2010

I got screwed by this company as well. They have hundreds of websites. The only way to tell is go to the bottom of the page and look for a box that says "An IVG Company" Makes me wonder how these people that had such good service from IVG ended up on a complaint site. I ain't buying it. There needs to be a class action lawsuit against these people.

• Un
    Unhappy__Customer Dec 09, 2011

I also had a very bad experience with IVG. I purchased an item as a birthday present for my dad over a month in advance of his birthday. They originally said that they would ship it within a week, but then later came back and said that the shipping was delayed and would take over 30 days. I specifically asked them what the problem was and if the item was in stock. They explained that it was in stock, but the shipment was being delayed due to "inspection". Of course, no one could explain to me what the hell they were inspecting. To long story short, after 30 days had passed, I found out that they lied to me and sold me an item that was out of stock. I certainly will never do business with this store again and plan to file a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission. BEWARE!!!

• Gr
    GrumpyForChristmas Oct 29, 2012

Product did not fit my needs, the return center designated was in Canada (the manufacturer). Fedex & UPS would not accept product without repackaging and it would require additional custom charges. In short, IVG disclosures don't tell half the costs to return items.